1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 14 hours, 33 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 9 hours, 26 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 7 hours, 33 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 2 hours, 26 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

[Hyperion] EU FC Whisper of Abaddon

Hello fellow adventurers,

we are Whisper of Abaddon, a European Free Company. We were originally a FFXI Linkshell founded in July 2007. We are a diverse group and currently have members from all over Europe and we are looking for more adventurers to join us as we dive back into Eorzea and a Realm Reborn.

We can offer you a strong leadership and have lots of experience with endgame from our time in FFXI and FFXIV v1.0. We can provide a helpful and friendly community who can give advice and are always eager to test new things. We have a fair system for item distribution and seek to equip all our members so we can progress through all the content A Realm Reborn can provide and reach our maximum potential.

We are not a strict Free Company, many of us are in our twenties or older and have other obligations. We like to have a fun and relaxed time while at the same time steadily advancing through content. That being said we work as a team and won't tolerate people who slack off too much

With the start of "A Realm Reborn" we restructured and redesigned our website to represent what our Free Company means to us and show it to the world. It is constantly updated with news and features.

If this interests you, please visit the website for further information about us and how to apply.

www.woafc.com >>> Forums >>> Applications, Requirements and Rules >>> "Read me first"

If you have any additional questions or comments feel free to contact me on:

[email protected]

Yours, sincerely
    Latura Skinwalker

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3724/dpgg.png

Hello everyone!

I want to announce that during the whole of Phase 4 we will accept everyone that is interested in doing endgame with us, regardless of what level you may be or what experience you have. We will expect you to level up in a reasonable amount of time though and many of our existing members will be leveling new jobs so will have people to play with, However that being said if anyone is still level 10 after a couple weeks then that isn't good.

Please make sure that you read our rules carefully. If you have any questions I will try to answer to the best of my ability. ARR is a fresh start for us all and I want to make the transition as smooth as possible. There will be a lot of new things to learn for everyone.

Besides that, I'm really looking forward to seeing some new faces and to meet some nice ppl

The last thing is that we require a registration to our forum since we keep a lot of information on there that people will need to know.

www.woafc.com

If you have any more questions you can always contact me via mail [email protected] or via PM on our forum.

Yours sincerely

Latura Skinwalker

Hello!

Our applications are closed now.

Once we open them again I leave a msg here.

Our social LS Sunshine will stay open for new members.

Thank you

Applications are open again.

We're mainly looking for SCH or WHM or PLD (good geared)

But don't hasitate to apply with any job as long as it is good geared

I edited the requirements as well, sp please take a look there too.

Thank you

Hello everyone^^

with the upcoming patch 2.1 and the possibility to play are 24 man dungeon we wanted to increase our playerbase.

Therefore applications are open for all jobs now.

Please make sure you read our rules and meet our requirements.

"Toiletpaper" applications will be declined right away.

Thank you

Hey everyone,

Since patch 2.3 is almost upon us, bringing a wealth of new content in its wake, we want to take the time to announce that FC applications are open and we’re avidly looking for some fresh new blood to join our ranks. If you're interested and you think you'd fit in well with our diverse company of players then we welcome you to come visit us at www.woafc.com to find out more and apply. Further information can be found in the original post, on our forums or in-game on Hyperion server by contacting any of our leaders.

Thanks, guys, and hope you all enjoy the new update. Cheers.