Repeat Login Campaign No. 8 Schedule: April 10 to May 2
Each day (Earth time) that you log in to FINAL FANTASY XI during the campaign, we will reward you with special points that may be traded in for specific in-game items!
* Login point totals will be calculated separately for each character.
List of in-game items available for login points during Repeat Login Campaign No. 1
Available for the first time during this campaign, and for only 2,000 points, is the chocobo masque!
If you exchange two chocobo masques at a total of 4,000 points for logging in twenty times, you will be able to synergize them to create a chocobo masque +1 if you have attained the rank of apprentice.
* The chocobo masque is one of two pieces in a set, and is equipped in the head slot. The accompanying chocobo suit is scheduled to be introduced in Repeat Login Campaign No. 2. The masque, however, is only scheduled to be available for this first event, so don’t miss out!
No. of Points*Item10
(1)- Moist Rolanberry
- Ravaged Moko Grass
- Athena Orb100
(4)- First Virtue
- Second Virtue
- Third Virtue
- Deed of Placidity
- Deed of Moderation
- Deed of Sensibility
- Gem of the East
- Gem of the South
- Gem of the West
- Gem of the North
- Mog Bonanza Kupon B
- Mog Bonanza Kupon X
- Pest Repellent300
- Copse Candy
- Shadow Lord Statue
- Adamantoise Statue
- Behemoth Statue
- Fafnir Statue
- Alexander StatueNo. of Points*Item500
(5)- Chocobo Wand
- Mog Bonanza Kupon O
- Odin Statue
- Rala Visage I
- Cirdas Visage I
- Faithful’s Torso I
- Faithful’s Legs I1,000
(9)- Nomad Moogle Rod
- Ark Tachi
- Ark Saber
- Ark Scythe
- Honey Wine
- Beastly Shank
- Blue Pondweed2,000
(11)- Chocobo Masque
- Rolanberry Delightaru
- Rala Visage II
- Cirdas Visage II
- Faithful’s Torso II
- Faithful’s Legs II
* The numbers in parentheses represent the number of logins (starting with the initial login) needed to purchase the item.
How to Obtain Login Points
You will automatically accumulate points once per day when you first log in.
* If you receive login points for a particular day and remain logged in until the next reset (8:00 a.m. (PDT)), you will not automatically receive login points for that next reset. You must log out first and then log back in to receive those points.* Login point totals will be calculated separately for each character.
Number of Obtainable Points
The amount of points you receive during this campaign varies depending on the number of logins. At certain breakpoints you will receive a bonus.
First to Fourth Logins
The first login will provide you with ten points, with the number increasing in increments of ten for the second login and beyond.
Sixth login and beyond
Each login will provide you with one hundred points.
You will receive a bonus of five hundred points for each login that is a multiple of five (five, ten, fifteen...). As a special bonus, players reaching their eleventh login will receive 1,100 points. Login No.Points1102203304405500610071008100910010500111, 10012
Exchanging Login Points
Speak with the Greeter Moogle located in one of the following areas in order to check how many points you have, as well as to exchange points for items.
Port San d’Oria (J-10) / Port Bastok (J-13) / Windurst Walls (C-13) / Chocobo Circuit (H-8)
* The Greeter Moogles at each of these locations all provide the same services.
Login Campaign Point Exchange Period
In-game items for this login campaign must be purchased within the following time frame:
Repeat Login Campaign No. 1 Login Point Exchange PeriodWednesday, July 10, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. (PDT) to
Monday, August 5, 2013, at 7:59 a.m.
* Your points will be lost if they are not exchanged within this time frame.* You will no longer receive points once the campaign period (Wednesday, July 10, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. to Wednesday, July 31, 2013, at 7:59 a.m.) has ended.* Please be aware that these points are only valid for Repeat Login Campaign No. 1.
Mog Bonanza Kupon B
Mog Bonanza Kupon B is an item that can be traded for one relic item available from Dynamis-Beaucedine.
Mog Bonanza Kupon X
Mog Bonanza Kupon X is an item that can be traded for one relic item available from Dynamis-Xarcabard.
Mog Bonanza Kupon O
Mog Bonanza Kupon O is an item that can be traded for either one of the following two key items: Sheet of Eastern Adoulinian Tunes or Sheet of Western Adoulinian Tunes.
* Note that selecting either of these two sheets of music for your orchestrion requires installation and registration of the Seekers of Adoulin expansion pack.
An Athena Orb is required for entering the special Heroine’s Holdfast battlefield. Refer to this post for more information.
Pest repellant is required for entering the special Swarm battlefield. In order to enter the storm, players must do the following:
1. The party leader must be in possession of some pest repellant and have the party head to Rolanberry Fields [S] (D-9).2. The party leader must use the pest repellant and examine the Fortilace.3. “Swarm” will appear on the screen for the party leader to select.4. The party may participate in Swarm like a normal battlefield after entering.
* If the party leader properly follows these procedures, the entire party will be able to join the battlefield.* The effects of the pest repellant will not wear off until after entering the battlefield, even if you leave the area or log out beforehand.
© 2002-2013 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
21 login days total.
Total possible points of.. 4400 I believe.
Looks like some nice rewards just for logging in a lot.
Short of missing 1 login in the span of 21 days youll still get 4300, afte that you have a chance of missing 500 easy points.
The question is, is the +1 mask worth using all your points up?
Fun ark items are nice, and free king pops are always good.. though that moogle rod.. yummy.
It's hard to say what will/wont be in the second event. Another 4k choco item, but I wonder what else, or if there will be a 3rd or more events.
+1 mask isnt really worth the points imo. seems to basically be a tele-dem/holla/mea (depending on which nation you are) with a 20hr reuse timer, usable for lvl 1s. its not that great cos there are other easier ways to reach telepoints for low level now (also with all the various warp options, you may not want to hit the crag) and if you wanted a free 'warp tool' for lv1, theres the 3 retrace staves and treat staff 2 which is really more than enough most of the time.
can definitely use the points to get other cool items.
Just hope that masque is dboxable so I can waste my mule's points on it instead, and get moogle rod/Ark-stuff for main.
Great chance at a d-ring for anyone with a fuckton of mules........
9 mules on 1 account and 2 other accounts with 1 character each lol. Heck yeah Dring chances. Good thing to since i Burned like 2.5k seals to get 2 KB pops <.<. But if you aren't getting sheet music you should quit now!
Originally Posted by Kaisha
So which of these items are dboxable within the same account?
Guys, it's a Nomad Moogle Rod, not a Moogle Rod.
I think that O coupon is a rank 5 prize, so unless I don't hit 1 or 2 rank 5s, ill get those, since bonanza prize collection happens a few days after this event starts, unless I'm confusing the dates
Originally Posted by dasva
Yeah but you have to chose between the 2 music no? This will let you get both. And I do sequential numbers so definitely only getting 1 rank 5 at best per character
Originally Posted by Kurstone
You dont have to claim the prizes all at once. Assuming you can repick items youve claimed, is it not possible to just claim O, use it for one sheet, claim O again and get the other sheet? We shall see.
Originally Posted by dasva
Oh no I figured you could do that. I was referring to the guy before me that said you could just win it in bonaza saying I'd only win 1 from that
Originally Posted by SephYuyX
Im thinking Id very much prefer the adoulin sheet music. I hope SE keeps adding them, its kind of fun to collect!
Wonder if Shank prices will divebomb? 10 characters/mules total so I'm looking at like 38-40 (depending if I fancy chocobo mask for main) Shanks here (as well as like 6 t1 jailer sets).
40 pops should average like 6 KB pops? So a tiny chance at dring! Alternatively if price doesn't bomb, 36-40m.
So much luck... I know someone that says they are 3/6 on KB pops while I'm 2/24 . Still hopefully prices will go down even if only temporarily so I can get the D ring
Did this start yet? I can't find the moogle. I wonder if you have to log all the way out of POL or just to character select screen.
Looks like it started, just got 10 points for stepping outside mh.
Yeah, it wasn't up two hours prior (9ish EST). Ladies and gentlemn, start your logins!
You also get some kind of point for the Mog Gardens system each day you enter it. Figured as long as I'm logging in each mule might as well get them in Mog Garden too to get the daily point for its system.
You do have to visit? I thought it worked like everything else that it magically accrues regardless if you log in or not. Does someone/thing tell you your points? That GPS thing?
Originally Posted by Gwynplaine