Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Campaign
    BG Level

The preposterous part is that you can send EX items (which aren't tradeable to anybody at all) but you cannot send normal items which are marked as "no-AH" that can be traded or bazaared.
    That's really ridiculous, it makes no sense with the logic with how EX items were created.
    Their reply as to why they're not making some of these items (namely in that example it was Beastly Shanks) sendable made even less sense.

Bye-Bye, Taisai
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oddly enough, you can send Empyrean accessories.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Couldnt you just as easily farm 3 boots you dont want and trade them for what you want? It might be tough to get THE pair you want but boots in general arent that rare.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    The preposterous part is that you can send EX items (which aren't tradeable to anybody at all) but you cannot send normal items which are marked as "no-AH" that can be traded or bazaared.
    That's really ridiculous, it makes no sense with the logic with how EX items were created.
    Their reply as to why they're not making some of these items (namely in that example it was Beastly Shanks) sendable made even less sense.
    It gets even better - there are some items that you CAN sell at the auction house, but can't send to yourself (some furnishings off the top of my head as I recall). Selling them to myself at 1 gil, that makes sense -_-.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Seems like they are cycling back on the login campaign rewards. Up til last month I always tried to log in and get as many points as possible, but the rewards are less interesting lately. New trusts are always nice and the glamour headpieces are fun... I suppose I could always use more Rem's Tale Chapters as well. But I probably won't be trying to log in every day on all my characters this time around.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I've just been picking up skirmish items. Nothing else really was worth it. 2k per a 1-5 rem chapter is fuckin dumb, when anyone with half a brain could probably solo on E.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Stef View Post
    Seems like they are cycling back on the login campaign rewards. Up til last month I always tried to log in and get as many points as possible, but the rewards are less interesting lately. New trusts are always nice and the glamour headpieces are fun... I suppose I could always use more Rem's Tale Chapters as well. But I probably won't be trying to log in every day on all my characters this time around.
    They're still sneaking in somewhat interesting stuff.

Refractive crystals aren't a bad addition this month, should increase availability nicely and seems likely to be a big focus for a lot of people. AH-able and sendable too, so easy to get on mules to sell or transfer to main.

Previous month was Leb. Wings, another new one and a decent addition to help people get completion on original Skirmish sets. Wings not being mule-able is annoying, but if your mule can get to Adoulin can send the actual skirmish armors across your characters.

Preceding 5 campaigns did the Salvage 15/25/35s, they've been pretty good about cycling various low-point old stuff (Empy+2 items, Empy feet, Dynamis pops, ZNM pops). I don't really have major complaints.

That being said, the Rem's tales are ridiculous. Should be 1-5 for 1000 points and 6-10 for 2000 points, and that should have been months ago.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Savory Shank return for 3k pts
    Dusk +2 Stones 3k pts
    Abyssea Boss items 2k pts

Guess a useful campaign again.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I wonder if people are going to buy more shanks or +2 duskstones. Might be a better idea to buy stones after the campaign when the market floods than to spend points on them and sell shanks or something.

Campaign
    BG Level

So Beastly Shank is down to 500 Login Points... Hmmmmm...

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Standard shanks are now 500. Interesting move.

Campaign
    BG Level

Wonder if it's gonna stay 500 even in the future.
    Maybe now I'll finally be able to get a Dring.

3/70+ on Savory Shank from NQ Behemoth.
    0/12 on Defending Ring from King Behemoth.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

The abyssea items are sendable right?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Yeah, they can be sent on the same account.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A lot of stuff moved down. The entire 2k list went to 1k. Pretty much the entire 1k list went to 500.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Ooh a lot of nice stuff there, some vanity equips!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I could be wrong but I think the last and only other time they had HQ HNM pops they also moved the other items down a tier. Though it would be really sweet if they stayed a lower tier.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Nah, last time they had HQ pops was the 11th one which added the 3k section and anything from the last campaigns stayed the same tier. NQ were still 1k etc.

Campaign
    BG Level

Wonder if the 3K section is going to stay and if those reductions will be staying as well, in future campaigns.