1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 48 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 20 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 13 hours, 48 minutes
Closed Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Final Fantasy XI Midgardsormr Phoenix Down

Hey, I'm just making this post in hopes of finding more of my old linkshell buddies. I have gotten in touch with a few and we are going to all start playing FFXIV on the Gilgamesh server. I wouldn't mind seeing more old faces from the beta in general! So if you're interested in playing with us go to Darkguardianknights.com and register on the forums and talk to us! That's where you'll find us!

Thanks,
    Taimoor

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

OMG

DUDE!

Taimoor is that really you? I was chatting with a friend about FF11 really randomly and started Googling the old linkshell.

How the heck are you?

User was infracted for this post.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm a month late on this reply hahaha, but yeah it's me and I am doing pretty good! Just started playing XI again on a private server with some old buddies and made some new ones. How have ya been?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey guys! Fugazi/Cronos here. I'm going to be starting XIV soon. Tai, the website you linked is down. Hit me up sigmacronos at gmail

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Nope.

User was infracted for this post.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

This thread is being locked. If you guys want to talk to each other use the PM function.