+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 136 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Mog Gardens Information     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    I'm fine with them using the NQ and HQ pops as mog garden items, as long as they keep them in login campaign, Just think how it would be if we couldn't get them from login in and had to spam the hills are alive and then hope we get HQ pop from the NM in valley of sorrows.
    For a global Auto Regen +1 memento, I'd say it's worth the effort.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Yeah +20 hp a minute so awesome.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'd much rather run around with ATK +2% or VIT +8/Trust HP +10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    I'm fine with them using the NQ and HQ pops as mog garden items, as long as they keep them in login campaign, Just think how it would be if we couldn't get them from login in and had to spam the hills are alive and then hope we get HQ pop from the NM in valley of sorrows.
    That's exactly why it looks like the 3k category is permanent.
    At least to me anyways.

Everything is gearing everything simpler... It's almost like they're slowly making their disclaimer actually a thing they mean.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Yeah +20 hp a minute so awesome.
    Well, it would have been great for leveling before trusts @_@ I kinda forget about that sometimes.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's also not bad for true afk stuff. Like pull out an avatar near aggro areas and let it autoattack stuff to death with tiny regen from that and the geo trust to take care of the few attacks that get thru

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Auto Regen is my crack. I'm doing MG stuff just for that auto regen +1.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

will be great if rank 6 or 7 cheer has a auto refresh. could see next batch of cheers giving +MP% too

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm more interested in what the KI will add to the store. Going by the trend though, I'm guessing Platinum Nuggets.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I stopped caring about my Mog Garden so long ago, but now that I am needing Job Points on some jobs, I want to get as much Capacity Points % from wherever it is possible.

Taking into account that I don't know a thing about growing up animals, could anybody please take some minutes to explain me the process to start growing one and what would be the "fastest/easiest" route to get to maximum CP+% from Mog Garden? (I am not against reading a guide from wiki, of course, just wondering the general path I should follow and then I can get the details from wiki).

Thanks in advance!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Raise miscellanious monsters, feeding and interacting with them every day, until you unlock rank 3. Then, raise a baby Uragnite by yelling at it and feeding it three-eyed fish until it evolves. Then, feed the new Limascabra fish or meat, get angry at it, and collect items from it every day until you get its memento. Finally, activate its cheer by talking to the qiqirn.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    Raise miscellanious monsters, feeding and interacting with them every day, until you unlock rank 3. Then, raise a baby Uragnite by yelling at it and feeding it three-eyed fish until it evolves. Then, feed the new Limascabra fish or meat, get angry at it, and collect items from it every day until you get its memento. Finally, activate its cheer by talking to the qiqirn.
    this is still the best cheer for just CP++/exp+ if you want to keep raising mobs so you can get one of the new cp++ with other boosts you can. I still use Limascabra myself even though I have most of the ones other ones.

Campaign
    BG Level

My 2.5 Adult Adamantoise squirmed with Red Pondweed. Now I have to wait for JP midnight to see if it evolved or not I guess =/

Which was the squirm food for Ferromantoise > Greater Ferromantoise? Or does it evolve on its own without necessity for Squirm food?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You don't need to wait for JP midnight; just zone out and in of the mog gardens, and you'll see if it evolved.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Is there any window for monsters to evolve when there is no natural evolution? For example the blue + red pondweed evolutions. Can you wait until 3 stars to start trading the evolution food? Is it more likely to evolve at higher stars?

I'm just pre-emptively thinking of ways to save gil and prevent myself from having to buy many pondweeds.

Campaign
    BG Level

I think for some creatures having more than a certain amount of stars is kinda a requirement. If you trade the squirm food before that, there simply won't be any squirm at all.
    For Adult Adamantoise and Red Pondweed the requirement is 2.5 stars I think.
    It's the same for Adult Slime and Chimera Blood.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

There's a minimum star level required for evolution, but it varies for each mob, and I don't think we've pinned it down for adamantoises. There's no maximum star level, though of course on mobs with an alternate non-squirm path, you'll miss the squirm path if you wait too long or are unlucky. IIRC, someone mentioned two stars being enough for the pondweed evolutions.

We don't know if higher stars = higher chance, but I wouldn't rule it out. Monster rearing is slow enough that we'll probably never have enough examples to really know for sure.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Which was the squirm food for Ferromantoise > Greater Ferromantoise? Or does it evolve on its own without necessity for Squirm food?
    It's Royal Grape, Has already been added to the Mog Garden page so could have just checked there.

Campaign
    BG Level

I apologize, wasn't there when I last checked. (unless I checked the wrong wiki?) Thanks!

Campaign
    BG Level

White Adamantoise:
    Moko Grass : Stares off into the distance
    Poke: Stares off into the distance