Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 136 FirstFirst ... 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Mog Gardens Information     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I'm still afraid to trade my pondweeds thinking it won't evolve lol. Now shanks, I'm guessing rank 7 is the cap with fafnirs.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I really hope they let us equip more cheers at rank 6 or 7.

Campaign
    BG Level

BARANCE!

I mean, on one hand I would literally love that, but on the other hand it would start to be a bit too big of a bonus compared to what cheers were supposed to be when Fujito initially created them.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

If they introduce Dragons in a future update and as a result I can buy wyvern scales off the green thumb moogle, I might actually attempt to make Carmine Bewitched/Vodoo stuff.

Campaign
    BG Level

They need to add more Manta-like monsters so I can buy Angel Skin.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    I'm still afraid to trade my pondweeds thinking it won't evolve lol. Now shanks, I'm guessing rank 7 is the cap with fafnirs.
    I was thinking the same but the fact that a lot of got it first try and I don't recall seeing anyone say it failed makes me think its 100% if you wait for correct stars for adamantoise. I did just like the JP wiki says and did 1 1/2 stars for blue and 2 1/2 for red.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidis View Post
    If they introduce Dragons in a future update and as a result I can buy wyvern scales off the green thumb moogle, I might actually attempt to make Carmine Bewitched/Vodoo stuff.
    bet it will be like the Adamantoise shells and cost something like 200k, but also hope they add like dragon hearts too.

Edit: Part of me thinks one of the Behemoth cheers will give triple attack+1% or something goofy to us or the trusts. so many behemoth related stuff give Triple attack, even in monstrosity.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

White Adamantoise:
    Moko Grass stares off
    Faerie Apple stares off
    Reishi Mushroom visibly angry

I'm beginning to think the mushrooms are in their own category.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I believe they are seeds

Magitek

Hello everyone, I haven't played in months and I'm trying to evolve a clot and abyssobugard... are clots evolved directly from mini slimes and are abyssobugards one or two step? ( baby bugard > adult / abysso OR baby bugard > adult > abyssobugard)
    Wiki is confusing me.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Those both evolve from baby forms. Clot requires 1.5 stars, idk about abyssobugard.

Magitek

Thanks, I fed my baby bugard beastmen blood on day 2 and he didn't like that shit nor did it give a squirm message. Guess I'll wait for it to get a star or two before trying again lol.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Been feeding my slime Chimera Blood since August 3 (at 3 stars)...still hasnt evolved. This is stupid.

Campaign
    BG Level

Took me almost 3 stacks of Chimera Blood to see an evolution (think the exact number is 33 bloods).
    Also took me around 3 weeks to get the Memento from the White Adamantoise and from the great Ferromantoise

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Colibri - only one I've had issues with evoling

I'm on my 3rd Colibri as well, reading a few post back. To add to the luck/randomness of it. The first time (don't remember the exact path I followed), I raised one on my main and Alt, did the exact same thing to both characters...my Alt it evolved and my main it didn't ><.

2nd one, on my main only, fed it distilled water and yelled at it until 3 stars, then fed it Muslim...did that for a couple of days (it squirmed), then did not evolve into the Toucan Sam bird.

On the 3rd one now, fed it Muslim and yelled at it since day 1. It's started squirming at 1 1/2 stars. It's currently at 3 stars, I hoping the evolution gods smile down on me this time.

Well 3rd time was not the charm, errrr ><!!! after 3 or 4 days at 3 full stars, yelling at it, feeding it Muslim and it squirming everytime...it evolved yesterday to a "normal" adult Colibri.

Can anyone post a successful way to get this Colibri to evolve into the Toucan Sam bird please?

Thank you in advance!

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Okay, I'm fairly sure I've missed something, but since when was the Moogle selling the Bronze/Mahogany/Noble Beds (Mog House expansion items for 30, 80, and 200k), and Goblin Stew 880 (Gobbiebag upgrade for 100k)? Guessing it's from the campaign?
    Neat addition for those catching up.

Campaign
    BG Level

I think it's part of the campaign, altough I recall only the Goblin Stew being mentioned, not the beds.

Actually, they mention both- but yes, it's specifically for the current campaign and hence limited-time-only.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Why do my critters not move around every time I go to rearing grounds? With a big enough mob, they clip on each other making it a bit annoying to target.

Also what are the best seeds to plant in the furrows? I guess if there's not a good enough answer for that, then what's good for someone trying to level up every single craft to 70 eventually?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Because they do what they want!!!

Best for what....? As far as lvling crafts not sure the furrows is the place to do that. Most of your journey will probably involve cheap items from the guild and/or craft kits. You can get a decent amount of higher lvl stuff for bone, gold and smithing from the mine

Murder machine with a motor in her nose
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Plant Leshonki Bulbs if you can hire the mithra girl to collect seeds.