Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Wow, that was some good stuff... although I think you should name him...

and the traveler
    BG Level

Sounds like presobama

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orinthia Warsong
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That was golden butthurt. All for 25 minutes of burned time, he must continue through and burn more time and bridges all for electronic pride.

This guy has some very thin skin. If anything, your alliance could GM him for stalking/etc lol.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I'd be more understanding if he had been waiting 4+ hours LFP, but answering a shout and being under geared to the point where it sounds like they should be doing Bayld farming and WK revies before jumping into Fracture... No sympathy.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Had a whm on a tojil run refuse to haste dds and told them if they wanted haste they should have subbed ninja.

well I almost vomited just now

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    Had a whm on a tojil run refuse to haste dds and told them if they wanted haste they should have subbed ninja.
    I suppose the question is did the DDs have any type of pdt set, or was the whm constantly curebombing the party so trying to do a haste cycle would result in a few deaths?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yea we had pdt sets, the run in question dds were slowed from raptor till we exited on Matama after I died in full pdt while preparing it due to non erase / cure from said whm.

We did raptor + eat + 3 attempts at Matama that went horrible. But after that statement I demanded to be put in the other pt and we went 1-5 with the pug.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

that sounds so bad, who led it?

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    Yea we had pdt sets, the run in question dds were slowed from raptor till we exited on Matama after I died in full pdt while preparing it due to non erase / cure from said whm.

We did raptor + eat + 3 attempts at Matama that went horrible. But after that statement I demanded to be put in the other pt and we went 1-5 with the pug.
    That sounds unforgivably awful. When my group won against Tojil for the first time, I was playing WHM—I don't even have Arise, but I (A) have capped Cure Potency, and separate Cure and Curaga sets, and (B) don't suck ass—and I wasn't casting Haste. However, this was due to our group having an agreement wherein other support would cast Haste on specific DDs that they were assigned to. This is nice, but I wouldn't have had a problem keeping up a Haste cycle, too, if it were necessary.

The WHM on your run was garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohan View Post
    That sounds unforgivably awful. When my group won against Tojil for the first time, I was playing WHM—I don't even have Arise, but I (A) have capped Cure Potency, and separate Cure and Curaga sets, and (B) don't suck ass—and I wasn't casting Haste. However, this was due to our group having an agreement wherein other support would cast Haste on specific DDs that they were assigned to. This is nice, but I wouldn't have had a problem keeping up a Haste cycle, too, if it were necessary.

The WHM on your run was garbage.
    I have been going Cor a lot and frankly as a support we should be expected to back up a whm. Whether that be haste or debuff removal. My cor is one of the few I have seen lately that is actually set up to DD, not fully on par with best cor but I try, and I still know that supporting the whm can be the key to success or failure. I agree the whm was garbage but also agree cors or brds should be backing up them whms as much as possible. Last few nms I have gone on support get asked to help and they end up rolling and standing there for the next 5 min or so tell rolls wear. Most cors do not even carry a gun. One day we will finally be acknowledged as the greatest DD to ever walk the world, but tell then we should at least fill a roll that is needed. Sorry for the rant just get tired of seeing so many people just suck it up.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I think someone should tell the sam he was posted on here <.<;

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvazion View Post
    Spoiler: show
    If there's a way to convert a chat log into a screenshot, please let me know. I didn't have the foresight to SS because I was convinced they were a troll.

A little background, this is a shout group for Foret 1-5+Daku. Names have been anonymized. "SAM" is the star. D is our leader. It's been ~30 minutes since "SAM" joined the alliance.

At this point, the "SAM" leaves, and starts sending /tells to individual members of the alliance.

I get a /tell, but being the kind soul I am, I try to explain the situation and get him to understand the dozens of bridges he's burning.

At this point, D disbands from the alliance to re-arrange parties. Almost immediately, I get this /tell:

Now I realize he is actually angry, to the point which he is stalking us and actively using /search in the zone. Now, he's shouting in the zone.

The kicker: We go on the run, and lo and hehold, 45 minutes later, the "SAM" is still there to greet us at the exit...
    That is some high quality butthurt right there. Geez! 10/10 and I've read the whole thing twice in the hope it puts me to sleep! Didn't work due to the high entertainment value of the butthurt.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

After fighting Peiste for 20+ minutes in a slow motion trainwreck of butthurtness, someone accidentally aggroed Kurma and led it into the fight (he was in next room and aggroed the guy when he got knocked back)

Everyone starts raging and is preparing to quit when I decide to go out on a limb and...

http://i44.tinypic.com/24wev6o.jpg

We ended up killing peiste with 1 minute left on the clock.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Sleeping most of the t1-5 NMs should be trivial for people with even mediocore gear after the soothsayer staff got a huge macc buff.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

But it's urat.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Not to mention its kurma and a lv 1 rdm can kite it

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Minor fail
    Delve today. I win the lot on some items. while waiting for stuff to drop it's brd rotation time so I end up losing the lot.
    Back in pt. I somehow manage to still win the lots.
    BRD ROATATION
    The items were pretty minor but it was still pretty damned annoying given how far behind in delve gear I am.
    Overall it was a decent win at least.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Yeh the rotation thing bugs me too, I mostly play Cor. I love my Cor, but it does suck having to drop party while winning the lot on a piece.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I can't believe people are shouting for such specific things for this event (particularly a T1).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast