BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    I've noticed 90% of blms have no clue how to deal with the double elementals.
    And a lot don't seem to understand some have blink. Though better than the blus I've been with who have no clue anything is around them. Had one die multiple times using subduction right next to the stronghold or in the middle of like 10 mobs

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

The alluvion pickups I've joined were the same mess, 1 person doing book (badly), me nuking 90% of the stuff that dies, and 4 idiots doing jackshit. Blus nuking in swords + melee gear, no gear swap/not skilled up mages taking forever to kill a single elemental and frequently dying, etc. Not much better than soloing really.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Had one guy today in a PUG I was in that was completely clueless. Caught him nuking a Water Elemental with Fire, and a Thunder Elemental with Thunder. Then he complains why his nukes are doing so little when his BLM gear is so good. I do admit that his Keruanos and Helios pieces he had gotten had impressive augments, but come on....fucking Abyssea burned BLM didn't know wtf he was doing.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Fire and Thunder are the most powerful spells because you get them latest. So they should do the most damage. Clearly.

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I think one of the things that confuses people is that they see a hybrid elemental (Mainly Gefryst and Ungeweder) where there's a shared element (Fire and Earth respectively) that does normal damage, because it's part weak and part resistant. However, if you can understand that, and understand the ele wheel, then it gets a lot better.
    Also screw giving light elementals blink. =[

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yeah, wtf is that?

Oh well, bring BLM and one shot everything with ajas. Lock weapon so you get to for myrkr. Repeat.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Haha I love it how I can still get messages from the ffxiah account I can't log into. Here's the latest one and it is full of mad

Quote Originally Posted by celoria.Asura
    You are so full of yourself it isnt even funny. You think just because you know one or two things that you know the entire game and nobody else does. Just because you lurk the forums and post idiocy all day means jack shit. Lol you killed a fodder mob with mule buffs, fodder mob that takes extra dmg to magic, you are so badass, I want to be just like you.

Lol don't know about haste cap? Are you fucking retarded? You claim me to be the idiot because brds suck and everyone seems to think double march and haste are needed. After me saying it is a waste... Yeah lots of logic there, didn't think it through before you said it did you. there is only 2 conclusions from that either you are at the haste cap or you are at the -delay cap. The first means your brd is casting more marchs than your party can use the 2nd means you are using more dw than necessary." Uhh... FUCKING DUH DUDE. I fucking said I was capped -delay several times over all it takes is haste 2, 1 March song and 11 dual weild, why is it so hard for your stupid ass to understand that. Talking about how the snap shot shit works but you haven't had a useful post nor even attempted to update any of your gearsets since abyssea. Wow man way to be ahead of the curve here. Post something useful for a change, all you have ever done is find something to argue about with someone, you have rarely if ever had a valid opinion of anything to say. All you do is run your mouth, bashing others with shit opinions and lack of ability to think anything through completely before throwing out your blatantly stupid comments about the game.

If you knew half of what you think you know about DD and SC dmg you would realize that 2 thf can double drk and kill something a fuck ton faster than a sam can 5 step something and get it to 50% I don't know about sc... yeah that is why I can drop delve nm's in 2 ws right? Fact is SA/Mandalic Stab (20k)> Evisceration > Darkness > TA/Rudra (35k+)> Double dark (70k+), nm is dead. Why waste time watching 1 sam fuck around for 3-5 minute per fight when you can kill on thf in a couple ws?

You talk better than you play it seems, and you can't even talk game right without looking like a complete fucking noob.
    And I still don't think he realizes there are haste caps separate from -delay caps. Or that he's talking about my ffxiah account that hasn't been logged into since abyssea lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Haha I love it how I can still get messages from the ffxiah account I can't log into. Here's the latest one and it is full of mad

And I still don't think he realizes there are haste caps separate from -delay caps. Or that he's talking about my ffxiah account that hasn't been logged into since abyssea lol
    Hold up.... what the fuck? Is this more butthurt from that "OMFG NERF RUDRAS STORM SE PLZ IT'S OP AND MY SAM IS NOT TOP DD" bullshit thread on the OF?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    Hold up.... what the fuck? Is this more butthurt from that "OMFG NERF RUDRAS STORM SE PLZ IT'S OP AND MY SAM IS NOT TOP DD" bullshit thread on the OF?
    Yeah the guy was so butthurt from the thread that he decided to start sending pms on ffxiah. He apparently seems to be under the impression that the sets I have on there and the gear it is recording is what I use despite it ya know obviously not being updated since abyssea <.<. Seems they banned both of us from the OF though lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yeah the guy was so butthurt from the thread that he decided to start sending pms on ffxiah. He apparently seems to be under the impression that the sets I have on there and the gear it is recording is what I use despite it ya know obviously not being updated since abyssea <.<. Seems they banned both of us from the OF though lol
    I can still post on the OF but, yeah, I refrain from posting there because anytime I do there's usually some asswipe ready to troll me at a moment's notice. Usually that "FrankReynolds" guy or some other asshole who uses a mule account for access to the OF instead of their mains.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    I can still post on the OF but, yeah, I refrain from posting there because anytime I do there's usually some asswipe ready to troll me at a moment's notice. Usually that "FrankReynolds" guy or some other asshole who uses a mule account for access to the OF instead of their mains.
    Yeah probably a good idea. I don't post there that much anyways so no big loss if it becomes permanent

Campaign
    BG Level

I don't get how respectable, resourceful, skilled, knowledgeable players like you can get banned so easy, so many times on the OF.
    Do you have that many haters reporting you? Is it something else?

I have my good share of posts on the OF and I never incurred into anything like this. I thought I was hated enough there but appearently I'm not?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh to be fair I was being a tad rude back. Like calling him out on being the typical elitist, trash talking asuran. Or calling him dumb for posting several screenshots of himself with loads of 3rd pt tools in them on the OF. And saying his brds are as dumb as him if they were giving out double march with an rdm giving out haste II. Plus they might have just dinged me for quoting his whole crazy tirade. Also from what I've heard there has been a fair amount of reporting in that particular thread especially among the butthurts who want sam back on top. sams gunna hate I guess

Campaign
    BG Level

An Asuran? The Plot is getting more interesting.
    Mind telling me the name? Or PMing it to me if it's unappropriate to write it in here.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh I put it up there in the post but at least according to his OF account it's Celoria.Asura. And based on the screenshots which look deleted now I'd assume it's not a posting mule

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

These are my new favorite FFXI bugs:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post546964

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Sounds similiar to the bug that makes the one Bard Empy reforge actually lower song duration instead of increasing it that I had read about on the OF.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Like calling him out on being the typical elitist, trash talking asuran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    An Asuran?
    The fact that both of you used the word "Asuran" makes me believe you share the same intelligence level as 90% of the OF.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Scripted AI wont let you kill Tenzen mid meikyo, and apparently if the people to act on it last die when its HP reaches 0 but it wont die because it has to finish its scripted actions:

thanks for no drops SE

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I prefer "Asuran-American"