+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Drop XXVI: wtf barns     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    starting to wish i did more than 3 plucking wings this time around. ive got so many belts and grips in my delivery box already, was planning to ah them for a lil bit of profit but its gettin tiresome lol. might end up npcing most of them. have a roundel on each mule already too.
    Just how much are the belts and grips on your server? On mine they are about as much as npcing them anyways. In fact I can't see why anyone would buy them anymore. Even roundel is only 80-90k now just because the flooding of them from last festa and this one

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yea i dunno why people want half the stuff they still buy these days... We have a stubborn guy in linkshell that still wants destroyers no matter what we say. the peace ring and enhancing cape npc for more than they sell on ah but the grips npc for like 1k and ah for 5k+. roundels i think are bout the same as your server. I think cuchy belts are bout 60k. think all the grips and cuchy belts npc for 1-3kish off the top of my head here. Its not alot of profit but its a lil profit if u can sell them.

My server is pretty weird i have like 6-7 scrolls of utsusemi ni. I put one up like 10 times at 10k less than goin rate and couldnt sell them. over a 2 month period (when it wasnt droppin in a bcnm it usually doesnt drop in). seems kinda odd i couldnt sell it. So i kinda holding onto them, tho i managed to put one up last week and sell it. Ive even tried puttin some items i havnet been able to sell on ah for 1 gil and still nothing (items with a decent rate of sells still).

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Well i just noticed the campaign festa is actually still going.. i swear the page said everything ended the 17th. Maybe we can all try for some 10k peices

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Till the 24th assuming your server keeps the zones in ally control past today.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah looks like mine is gunna drop the ball on throne room

Relic Shield
    BG Level

My server at the last second went nuts and claimed all them areas but throne room. After today I will have 2 medals to go to get medal of altana. So dumb cause i have the full cobra unit set which means i was at some point the rank i am now. But ive had to rank up at least 10 times since i started working on this again. Lost most of my medals before they made them stick and the 5 day wait to reevaluate made it even worse cause i would forget or lose interest til the next time i visit wotg in which i was like "Shit lost another one!"

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah that's what ended up happening here. We had nothing in throne room or the keep when I went to bed at like 2am but by the I think 5 hours later for jp midnight we had it

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Can fiat lux even drop the currency items? I would think the others like Plucking wing would be better.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Can fiat lux even drop the currency items? I would think the others like Plucking wing would be better.
    Between this campaign and last campaign, I think I've done 70 or so wings, and I've yet to see a 100 piece. I'm not sure what the Marrow drop rate is, but considering a 100 piece is about 600k and a marrow is in the 4m range...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well ADL drops 100 pieces and it seems to have the rest of ADL drops. But yeah really hoping for marrow/gear

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Between this campaign and last campaign, I think I've done 70 or so wings, and I've yet to see a 100 piece. I'm not sure what the Marrow drop rate is, but considering a 100 piece is about 600k and a marrow is in the 4m range...
    Nynja, you've got tell me what the big deal is about your sig image.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    Nynja, you've got tell me what the big deal is about your sig image.
    its subban, he's a stud, he reps the habs

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Guy in LS was claiming 10ks drop in scnms (i think he was jsut confused with the campaign ops but he said he saw it personally). Seems weird to me unless they ninja'd it in there as a drop cause they dont mention scnms at all in campaign festa notes. But thinkin back on it i feel like i slightly remember people talkin about 10ks droppin in scnms when they were added (Maybe they were just too rare to be popular to do for them). Does anyone else remember that? I just remember like one or two comments about it forever ago.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Considering it took not one, but two different SS's of 10k's dropping from campaign ops for people to believe it, I'd be very reluctant to believe they drop there without any proof.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Well, 1/1. >.> Never complaining about drop rates on anything ever again.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Guy in LS was claiming 10ks drop in scnms (i think he was jsut confused with the campaign ops but he said he saw it personally). Seems weird to me unless they ninja'd it in there as a drop cause they dont mention scnms at all in campaign festa notes. But thinkin back on it i feel like i slightly remember people talkin about 10ks droppin in scnms when they were added (Maybe they were just too rare to be popular to do for them). Does anyone else remember that? I just remember like one or two comments about it forever ago.

They ninja'd it (it also dropped vw drops, heavy metal pouches, vw plates, cuticles, tuiles, etc). but they ninja'd it back. It may have been part of a campaign. It wasn't the scnms, it was the battlefields (like splitting heirs) I wasnt able to get a 10k peice to drop, only 100s, but now I'm lucky to get singles.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Well I know about the battlefields like splitting heirs. But the guy was completely convinced it was SCNMS or whatever they are called. I was quite skeptical myself, but i never told him he was full of shit, but he seemed to take every question i asked as if i was. Which is why he was on the defensive about everything i asked him instead of just answering the question lol.

But what i was refering to was way way way back in time when SCNMs and ANNMs or whatever those other wotg nms were called were added I remember briefly 10ks were sposedly droppin from them. I just remember hearing about it back then So thats why i was askin here if anyone recalled anything like that. Again I was pretty skeptical about the whole thing this guy was talkin about.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I havent heard of it - but its probably unlikely, and they arent exactly spammable like other battlefields so it would be a little more tedious to figure out. Though - the greeter moogle did offer sealed containers during one or more of the campaigns which leads me to think something of value still may drop from them.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah that shit is never going to end.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Is there some hidden rule for post spammers that says you must bump year old topics? lol I see you got your generic #5000 private server topic started though!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast