Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I can safely say I wouldn't blow the majority of a Wildskeeper Reive in Bayld on something I'm going to toss in 3-4 Plasm Farming runs, or less If you get in a good one who can clear NMs. Its idiotic to imply it, it would be something He'd pick up for the better half of 3 hours. it'd take longer to farm the Bayld for it than he would get use out of it.

AH Options? You got me there, Could have picked up a Voay Sword or Hatzoarr whatever sword, but yah... Not Forefront, never forefront.
    Bayld is incredibly easy to get though.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Raelia View Post
    Spoiler: show

Welcome to Delve on Siren.
    I'm actually more surprised there's any NA plasm shouts at all on Siren. Never see them during my playtime, even during weekends anymore. Or if I do they're 17/18 and need cor or something.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    I'm actually more surprised there's any NA plasm shouts at all on Siren. Never see them during my playtime, even during weekends anymore. Or if I do they're 17/18 and need cor or something.
    There were three at once yesterday. One attempting Tojil, one just doing 1-5, and the third trying and failing to farm the old way. I'll let you guess which one I ended up in.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidFriend View Post
    Bayld is incredibly easy to get though.
    Bayld you could use for a number of other things. I'm with Karbuncle, Forefront is a waste. In another few runs the dude will have a Bereaver and it won't matter. It's gimp, yes, but he should just buy an AH sword in the meantime.

My Hurkan key items cost 60k, and I've done every Adoulin quest and gotten my fame to rank five (I spam my imprints as quickly as they come up, as well). I could spend a few hundred thousand and make it in no time from skirmish, but even then I wouldn't buy Forefront when I could be putting it towards Hurkan or Yumcax, I'm 0/10 on Uk cap and looking to make it 0/15 before the update.

Anyway, dude is gimp, but will be good eventually, I think. On a side note, now is an excellent time to skirmish since Faithful items are cheap. Not only that, you might get pieces anyway from farming Marjami/Yorcia reives because FUCK CAPES!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

NM is idle, not being fought at all. And yet people keep trying to pull eyes and traps into the tunnel, linking Yumcax and killing everyone.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ps33c8dee5.jpg

Fuck you, Shiva retards. Fuck you.

bruice

Quote Originally Posted by Raelia View Post
    There were three at once yesterday. One attempting Tojil, one just doing 1-5, and the third trying and failing to farm the old way. I'll let you guess which one I ended up in.
    I'm sure tho those were JPs shouts lol. JP constantly shout but very rare any NAs any more since the WKs are the new thing. As for the Delve on Siren pic, I see a few reasons other than just that guy in that pic lol. Mili is one.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

They weren't JP shouts.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The whole no augment hurts

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I was going to say "maybe theres no Honors in any bazaar's"...then I looked up where abju comes from. fail is fail

They had to of won it from that Nomad bonanza awhile back (I hope). Still awful, though.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Didn't that come with like 1 Honor if you won bonanza?

Francisco's pic of the taru is creeping me out. What is up with its mouth/lip?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

It's not a mouth; that's thaumas coat but it does look like a crazy mouth though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It did come with an Honor, but in the following days shit spiked to like 5-10mil so he probably sold it

Gonna have to look at my thaumas coat now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Forgot to SS it, but I encountered one of those 'SATA ONLY' people at Behemoths Dominion last night. Took him about 45 minutes from when I arrived to get it from 89-7%. Upon it reaching 7% he wiped, it must have raged or something. Promptly Dia'ed it and killed it. Sadly nothing but some hides, but it made me incredibly happy.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

The taru wasn't the fail player btw, that was me, using plastic surgeon, sulking... I didn't even notice the mouth... can't tell if it's a huge lip or a mouth with fangs...

The gear I posted is Herculesone... known to shout for abyssea leeches, then run off with their gil, AFK in Delve... and today he tried to sell spots in his "Tojil alliance" - probably another scam.

He's probably the worst player on all of Shiva...

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post

He's had that fucking thing for over a year too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast