+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Like I said, there are shout groups, you have just pissed off/made a fool of yourself in front the majority of the people who go to the winning ones.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

bech im on most the day where are these shouts? i know izso ended up buying because he couldnt win and wouldnt take non Oat monks. i know Sebianx is the same cant win tanks with a matama shell pally and demands Oat monks.Jp group this morning was going to take me but apparently you must augment af2+2 legs for them... *ps they failed and went to bed after 2 runs*. Carby suffers from a huge lack of skill and its being fueled by delve. Im 2/3rd MAD and 1 part just dumbstruck in the mentality that, Rigors isnt good enough to fight with but its the best and only alternative. People on carby are no longer even thinking just *froth at the mouth* 3-4 SONG BARD, OAT MONKS ONLY...

my biggest issue isnt having Oat its not being able to do the events, i mean christ Aikakakakakakakakakka has a pair of Oat's and im not even going to why that shouldn't be.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

So what you're saying is you don't have equipment that makes MNK better, Relic +2 legs/body/feet, and you consider MNK your main job, and only really offer to go on MNK. If I were making a shout group I would want to fill it with the best possible people that I could to ensure a win, but I can see why it would make you mad. If you did get the relic +2 stuff and show that you have a decent accuracy set, I don't think Legato or Buka would turn you away.

Iszo is a completely different story from you though, given that he stand absolutely no chance of ever going with people from TNB or Audacity, simply because the guy is a complete nutcase.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

i said i dont have the legs, if tojil isnt down by the time formless wears we are fucked anyways. im @ 632 acc pre food legato actually tryd to get me in but i was at work. Gear isnt my issue anymore i fixed the stuff that needed to be fixed.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Let's be completely honest anyway, of allllll the monks who have Oatixur how many of them are even good, less than 10, total. Period.

The couple times I have tried to go with shouts, I beat all the oatixur monks with rigors. Many of the new bandwagon monks could strap 4 senbaak's to each hand and each foot and still be straight up fucking fail.

There are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more shit tier monks now, with Oatixurs than there ever was with Verethragna.

But again, where are these epic level shouts? There are in fact, zero. None. Period.

A linkshell that shouts to fill 1 slot, is not a shout.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

though in audacitys defense i did get a good ass laugh when you guys shouted for a Cor for the shark... BUT THEY HAD TO PAY... then people did it! i was like are you fucking serious?!

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    i said i dont have the legs, if tojil isnt down by the time formless wears we are fucked anyways. im @ 632 acc pre food legato actually tryd to get me in but i was at work. Gear isnt my issue anymore i fixed the stuff that needed to be fixed.
    Legs are Hundred Fists duration, it helps your damage in a phase that you would generally do meh damage in.

Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    Rant about gear that you don't have.

A linkshell that shouts to fill 1 slot, is not a shout.
    It's a slot that you have that could of potentially filled but with, once again, your shitty attitude no one wants to take it. Whenever Legato/Bukadan are shouting it's usually never just one linkshell trying to fill one spot. It's (most of the time) a combination of 2-3 LS's whose members are bored and want to get plasma.

though in audacitys defense i did get a good ass laugh when you guys shouted for a Cor for the shark... BUT THEY HAD TO PAY... then people did it! i was like are you fucking serious?!
    I'm not in Audacity, but it sounds like they were trying to sell the spot to a COR who wanted win.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Legato has actually asked me to go more than a couple times. And I've told him nope, many times. Buka has too, I've told him no as well. My "attitude" only really affects the gimps it's directed toward, most know better. And waste of time events.

This is all irrelevant however.

Bottom line is shouts all fail. Go ahead nerf the ever loving fuck outta delve, make everyone happy. They're going to do it anyway. But milk it for months.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

So you just admitted that you turned down invites from two groups that win 90% of the time, quit your bitching.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

If it means I have to go with a douchebag, like you, yeah, I'll say no every. single. time.

(Not necessarily specifically you).

And yes, we have been in the same groups before, but if you're in it before me, I leave. Or made a commitment to someone I like enough to dealwithit.

Some logger for you bechy;

(not going to put this person on blast)
    [22:03:19]>>Me : at least you got the wins lol
    [22:03:51]>>Me : even if you did it with douchebags >.> tsk tsk
    [22:04:32]>> oh well no comments on that
    [22:04:50]>> won't deny anything
    [22:04:57]>>Me : i dont know how you deal with most of them
    [22:05:24]>>Me : wryne too, i can only imagine him just screaming at the screen
    [22:05:25]>> neither do I. I tend to just... stay away, I guess?
    [22:05:48]>> lol

( I would say not going to put buka on blast either, but he never says anything bad about anyone, ever)
    [23:51:00]>>Bukadan : im amazed you kill peiste. why did they all go so damn miserably before
    [23:51:04]Bukadan>> its the easiest mob
    [23:51:08]Bukadan>> of the 2
    [23:51:14]Bukadan>> kurma and peiste
    [23:51:37]>>Bukadan : every run i go to is pretty bad dood.
    [23:51:40]Bukadan>> wanna do one?
    [23:52:11]>>Bukadan : not really, id rather just buy the win

[23:53:08]>>Bukadan : im just always interested in hearing when someone finally wins
    [23:53:12]Bukadan>> i dont have the heart
    [23:53:30]Bukadan>> to kick people that suck
    [23:53:33]>>Bukadan : and its why i always look to see if you win
    [23:54:39]>>Bukadan : well you're doing what matsui asked of everyone lol
    [23:55:00]>>Bukadan : (probably the only one though)
    [23:55:33]Bukadan>> i play this game for <{Decent challenge}>ing battles and friends tbh
    [23:55:58]>>Bukadan : i have a hard time coming up with a reason i play, just get more annoyed lol
    [23:56:03]Bukadan>> if bech didnt not like you id just pearl you and youd have a reason lol
    [23:56:04]>>Bukadan : if someone isnt in my way, its gimps, or jerkoffs or bleh
    [23:56:48]>>Bukadan : well if bechy wasn't a douchebag he wouldnt not like me, i think its his problem
    [23:57:31]>>Bukadan : *lol*

[23:57:44]>>Bukadan : but no really i wouldnt take one even if you (they) wanted to give me one
    [23:57:47]Bukadan>> how come?

[23:57:48]Bukadan>> wtf happned
    [23:58:07]>>Bukadan : I
    [23:58:10]>>Bukadan : -HATE-
    [23:58:19]>>Bukadan : delve
    [23:58:22]Bukadan>> i feel you
    [23:58:28]Bukadan>> i really do
    [23:58:36]Bukadan>> i just love boss battles and nms

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

not to mention carby has a current retarded level wave of "you must have tojils drops to fight tojil" its ridiculous that no matter how well geared of a monk you are you cant even get the clear unless you have the clear...
    @ the quoted. Fucking that right there!

And Karah, Legato's runs have succeded a lot. I don't know about you, But you should suck it up & just go. I don't even have Tojii's win yet but I'm not gonna give up trying to get into a good group and do it. My DDs are shit compared to yours and thankfully I have a very well geared COR I can offer but that's about it.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yes, view, I know legato wins, basically every single time, but I'm just not willing to go if certain people are in it, there are a few people a simply no longer tolerate.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

bech im on most the day where are these shouts? i know izso ended up buying because he couldnt win and wouldnt take non Oat monks. i know Sebianx is the same cant win tanks with a matama shell pally and demands Oat monks.Jp group this morning was going to take me but apparently you must augment af2+2 legs for them... *ps they failed and went to bed after 2 runs*. Carby suffers from a huge lack of skill and its being fueled by delve. Im 2/3rd MAD and 1 part just dumbstruck in the mentality that, Rigors isnt good enough to fight with but its the best and only alternative. People on carby are no longer even thinking just *froth at the mouth* 3-4 SONG BARD, OAT MONKS ONLY...

my biggest issue isnt having Oat its not being able to do the events, i mean christ Aikakakakakakakakakka has a pair of Oat's and im not even going to why that shouldn't be.
    Can't believe I'm saying this, but basically what Bech said is true for once: why would you want a Rigor Monk at this point when there's so many Oatixurs around? These aren't charity runs; call Make a Wish for that. As for there being "no skill" on Carby, I'd go as far as to say Carby probably has one of the highest amount of groups that are actually winning including quasi pick up groups (obviously there's a core from certain linkshells, but what do you expect?) that will actually win. You just sound butthurt as fuck that you haven't been invited; meanwhile, we've given wins to a bunch of your linkshell mates in LNG. Here's a tip: Level a job that you don't have to be gimp for to get your Oatixurs like COR or GEO.

This whole discussion should just be moved to random fail for the sheer fucking idiocy displayed by Karah and Gokku. Also @Karah, if Legato ever tries to invite you and I'm around, you won't be in that group for long In fact, pretty sure he mentioned inviting you once and I shut that down real fast, which is probably what you were referring to. Oh, also, it's quite obvious who that person is in the first /tell conversation Karah.

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    @ the quoted. Fucking that right there!

And Karah, Legato's runs have succeded a lot. I don't know about you, But you should suck it up & just go. I don't even have Tojii's win yet but I'm not gonna give up trying to get into a good group and do it. My DDs are shit compared to yours and thankfully I have a very well geared COR I can offer but that's about it.
    Read above for further clarification.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    You have several options, you just don't care for any of them. Life is full of those situations. The rest of us shouldn't have our experience lessened because of your very solvable conflict
    And I believe we've come full circle. Let's move on, then.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Read above for further clarification.
    Well like you said, if your DD sucks then you should level a job which won't require DDIng. It sucks for a lot of career players but what can you do? And yes you're right about all the Oaks out there now. I saw a MNK earlier this morning in a Lair Reive with an Oak wearing a fucking brown belt. <_>

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

It's time for this shit to stop.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Can't believe I'm saying this, but basically what Bech said is true for once: why would you want a Rigor Monk at this point when there's so many Oatixurs around? These aren't charity runs; call Make a Wish for that. As for there being "no skill" on Carby, I'd go as far as to say Carby probably has one of the highest amount of groups that are actually winning including quasi pick up groups (obviously there's a core from certain linkshells, but what do you expect?) that will actually win. You just sound butthurt as fuck that you haven't been invited; meanwhile, we've given wins to a bunch of your linkshell mates in LNG. Here's a tip: Level a job that you don't have to be gimp for to get your Oatixurs like COR or GEO.

This whole discussion should just be moved to random fail for the sheer fucking idiocy displayed by Karah and Gokku. Also @Karah, if Legato ever tries to invite you and I'm around, you won't be in that group for long In fact, pretty sure he mentioned inviting you once and I shut that down real fast, which is probably what you were referring to. Oh, also, it's quite obvious who that person is in the first /tell conversation Karah.
    So its a "Rich get richer and fuck the poor" Mindset eh? I can think of a few logical reasons to invite a Rigor MNK... I mean, You should do screening to make sure they ain't full blown RETARD, but requiring Oats is, while not stupid, definitely unreasonable at best. Rigors work, they worked for many a group before Oats were so "common", and while I'm not saying you need to invite every Rigor wielding 4/5 Emp+1 MNK, the difference between a perfectly geared Oats MNk and a Perfectly gear R~15 MNK is not enough to make any run fail outside of the run sucking or the other folks sucking.

Oats leaves less room for error, but when most good groups finish with ~10+ Minutes left on the clock, I think most good players can accept the breathing room of inviting a Rigor MNK or too so long as they past a gear check, no? Can try to make logic to not inviting them all you want but its still not required for win at all, and at best it'll shave a minute or two off the run time. Regardless of my above points, I do understand the shouter can make the rules to his own run as he has that right regardless of anything else.

Edit: Oh, and not saying you're the one doing the shouts or anything, Just a general chime in on the topic GOTCHA?
    Edit2: Also not picking sides with any general poster, even if my opinion agrees with their opinion. I'M JUST SAYING.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

[23:44:36]>>Legato : have you won any of your attempts?
    [23:44:47]Legato>> lol, i have won 16 times so far, i have all the items Lv 15 gear x6 and 1.2mil plasma karah
    [23:44:50]>>Legato : oic
    [23:44:56]Legato>> lol >_> have i won come on karah lol
    [23:45:04]Legato>> i do my best :D
    [23:45:18]>>Legato : hell if i know everyone else fails
    [23:45:54]Legato>> lol haha, u wanna DRK or something?
    [23:45:56]>>Legato : nope, you can sell me the win, but i dont have even half an interest in fighting it
    [23:46:32]Legato>> >_> thats weird u just want to like sit in there?
    [23:46:37]>>Legato : its a really good spot to stand
    [23:46:42]>>Legato : has a good energy
    [23:47:39]Legato>> XD
    [23:47:55]>>Legato : ive just been blacklisting everyone, its much more entertaining dood
    [23:48:14]Legato>> ; ; damn how many bad attempts have u had?
    [23:48:45]>>Legato : not a single one worth counting
    [23:48:53]>>Legato : but im more annoyed about something else
    [23:49:17]Legato>> what?
    [23:49:18]>>Legato : irrelevant
    [23:49:54]Legato>> k, sorry ;o
    [23:50:04]>>Legato : when you start sellin the wins though, im all about it (maybe)
    [23:50:38]Legato>> lol

[02:28:35]Legato[WestAdoulin]: T1-T5 NM + Tojil <{Do you need it?}> @ 17/18 <{Member}> <{Corsair}> <{Can I have it?}> 1 <{Item}> <{Lock On}> & 70,000 Plasma ^_^
    [02:28:41]Legato>> <{/poke}>
    [02:28:45]Legato>> if u COR
    [02:29:54]Legato>> u can have ur win u need
    [02:30:53]>>Legato : i saw who you went with, ill pass
    [02:30:55]Legato>> >_>

[02:31:26]Legato>> ; ;

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    So its a "Rich get richer and fuck the poor" Mindset eh? I can think of a few logical reasons to invite a Rigor MNK... I mean, You should do screening to make sure they ain't full blown RETARD, but requiring Oats is stupid. Rigors work, they worked for many a group before Oats were so "common", and while I'm not saying you need to invite every Rigor wielding 4/5 Emp+1 MNK, the difference between a perfectly geared Oats MNk and a Perfectly gear R~15 MNK is not enough to make any run fail outside of the run sucking or the other folks sucking.

Oats leaves less room for error, but when most good groups finish with ~10+ Minutes left on the clock, I think most good players can accept the breathing room of inviting a Rigor MNK or too so long as they past a gear check, no? Can try to make logic to not inviting them all you want but its still not required for win at all, and at best it'll shave a minute or two off the run time. Regardless of my above points, I do understand the shouter can make the rules to his own run as he has that right regardless of how much of an idiotic asshat it makes him look like, so if this theoretical shout did happen, I'd just of ignored it like i do the countless idiots asking for 500+ Enfeebling skill when a set that would reach that would be vehemently subpar.
    There's a much better chance a person with Oatixur actually knows what the fuck he's doing because you know, he's actually done that fight? Rigors just decreases the room for error you have and yes, I agree Tojil is piss easy and Rigors ordinarily wouldn't be a problem, but there's just no reason to bring them now as the only people left who don't have Tojil win on our server are the people you most likely wouldn't want to invite anyway except for maybe a select few. It's like having a choice to fuck a supermodel or a 6... Obviously, the 6 wouldn't even warrant consideration.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

remember how amanda bynes used to be an 8, and is now a 4 :/