Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I'll be 100% honest, I almost always deserve the infractions, but it's reciprocal, I generally only post something worth posting (at least IMO) it's the retards (bechy, dio) who reply and just get the shit stirred up.
    Far as I'm concerned I'm still 100% correct, until someone proves me wrong, our server sucks dicks. Lots of them. I'm not saying EVERYONE (but yes everyone). The linkshell options suck, and the lack of linkshell sucks. It's all fail.

I ain't no bitch, I'll reply till I can't. You could just stop them in general from being dbags... but I digress.

I am a VERY negative person, (realistic), as far as I've seen in the last 4 ish years, there isn't really much to be optimistic about.

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Galm/Seb/Iszo's shouts.
    The whole thing that started this was based on the fact that the shout groups are horrible, it's not the shouters fault, its the fact that 18 people CANNOT work together effectively, someone (multiple someones) are always going to fuck it up.

People keep claiming shout groups win all the fuckin time, I call bullshit. Bottom line.

It needs to be made easier, by hook or by crook.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    I'm not saying EVERYONE (but yes everyone). The linkshell options suck, and the lack of linkshell sucks. It's all fail.

I ain't no bitch, I'll reply till I can't. You could just stop them in general from being dbags... but I digress.
    When your period come to end, you're free to look at the server merge option. That will be one less idiot on Carby & peace of mind for you.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Shout groups win all the time, just not the ones you get invited to it seems. Words of wisdom, if you want something don't be a dickhead to the people that can help you get it.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'll be 100% honest, I almost always deserve the infractions, but it's reciprocal, I generally only post something worth posting (at least IMO) it's the retards (bechy, dio) who reply and just get the shit stirred up.
    Far as I'm concerned I'm still 100% correct, until someone proves me wrong, our server sucks dicks. Lots of them. I'm not saying EVERYONE (but yes everyone). The linkshell options suck, and the lack of linkshell sucks. It's all fail.

Being riotous isn't an admirable trait, which makes your related pride befuddling. I doubt you can function in your day-to-day life, particularly your place of work, by calling everyone you're displeased with "retards," and saying that anyone who disagrees with you is a "dbag." If you do, I doubt that your workplace is one of quality.

You aren't being a realist. There is, in fact, a firm difference between unabashed negativity and critical commentary. Everything you say isn't beneficial to those who know better nor those who don't, as the people you're criticizing have nothing to learn from, and everyone who's already better off doesn't care to hear someone cry so childishly about their situation. That, and it doesn't make you less of a bitch when you're the one constantly bitching. It makes you look like an aggravated child who won't stop crying.

Your continuing to respond to such discussions doesn't make you the better person; it makes you the one whose life is apparently so empty that they'll drive everyone else to exhaustion, and consider this a victory, simply because they're incapable of coming out on top in an even remotely respectable way. I don't know how one could believe that would make people respect them, but then, I don't live in Bizarro world.

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Yes, view, I know legato wins, basically every single time, but I'm just not willing to go if certain people are in it, there are a few people a simply no longer tolerate.
    Your problem is easy to solve, yet you refuse to put your bullshit aside in order to accomplish what you want. If you're gonna have a gimp attitude towards whatever drama you've encountered in the past, then simply continue being gimp and being known as a gimp player. Learn to enjoy your rigors, I guess. No one will care.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    So its a "Rich get richer and fuck the poor" Mindset eh? I can think of a few logical reasons to invite a Rigor MNK... I mean, You should do screening to make sure they ain't full blown RETARD, but requiring Oats is, while not stupid, definitely unreasonable at best.
    While I agree, this is the same game that had shout groups on every server require REM weapons for lol content like Voidwatch. That being said, there are a good amount of jobs that are helpful in Delve that don't require one to own Oats or any "rare" gear at all really: WHM, SCH, DRG, COR, DRK are just a few of these.

Just as with every other event in this game, if you're not willing to invest your time in people you oftentimes can't tolerate nor invest your time in improving or expanding your role options in order to be an active participant, you don't deserve to get all the shiny shit associated with it... moreso if you obviously feel entitled to it as Karah seems to do so.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Jeryhn View Post
    While I agree, this is the same game that had shout groups on every server require REM weapons for lol content like Voidwatch. [...] Just as with every other event in this game, if you're not willing to invest your time in people you oftentimes can't tolerate nor invest your time in improving or expanding your role options in order to be an active participant, you don't deserve to get all the shiny shit associated with it... moreso if you obviously feel entitled to it as Karah seems to do so.
    To be quite frank, this is why I wish there were more people who would /check everyone who joined their PUGs, and then make educated decisions as to whether they would take those people along or not. Unfortunately, this would necessitate said /shouters being aware of what gear these people should and shouldn't be wearing, which isn't always feasible.

For example, I don't have Oatixur, but MNK is my main, and I have gear sets for practically everything that the job would ever need them for. I have no victory, so I cannot cash in plasm for the weapon. While my Linkshell regularly does Delve runs, it is unlikely I'll be present for any Tojil wins, as my work schedule prevents me from attending most of our events. That, and every PUG I've joined that intended to clear the event has failed.

Nonetheless, I would not believe that a PUG is incapable of winning, as that's simply illogical. As more and more people do the event, even those formerly incapable of achieving victory (whether as a leader or a follower) will most likely learn how to reach it, and will then do so. This goes back to the Voidwatch example you've noted, too. The only reason that practically every Voidwatch PUG fails now is because everyone who learned what to do has already moved on, but Delve is too new for that level of knowledge decay. It hasn't even reached its common knowledge pinnacle yet. Hopefully, it will... I certainly would enjoy a pair of Oatixurs, myself.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

the retards (bechy, dio)
    I rather enjoy how the supposed "retards" are competent enough to get what they want in game, meanwhile, your holier-than-thou, untouchable skills, can't get you a simple win. Time to readjust your definitions.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

First of all, I'm honored to have induced source material for a BG thread title . :3 Going on the resume for serious.

Also I dunno, I don't have a ton of experience with Karah but he would always help me randomly when I was on Carbuncle for no personal gain even when the rest of my party and he apparently had some sour grape history.

Perhaps it is because we haven't crossed swords negatively but I have always felt that the rancor directed toward Karah was sort of self-feeding (corner defense behavior setting off more negavibes potentially exacerbated by a more energetic and potentially abrasive communication style) .

Carby is pretty advanced on the Delve front ( compared to my server where exactly one non-JP group can clear anything) so I feel like that sort of environment could easily lead to desperate feelings for someone who missed the progress train, especially considering how vicious and petty Regina "Diomer" George can be (I mean really remote social sabotage welcome to FFXI High School)

Extreme/ poor behavior is never really excusable but given the unique environment I can see how it would manifest.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Asymptotic View Post
    First of all, I'm honored to have induced source material for a BG thread title . :3 Going on the resume for serious.

Also I dunno, I don't have a ton of experience with Karah but he would always help me randomly when I was on Carbuncle for no personal gain even when the rest of my party and he apparently had some sour grape history.

Perhaps it is because we haven't crossed swords negatively but I have always felt that the rancor directed toward Karah was sort of self-feeding (corner defense behavior setting off more negavibes potentially exacerbated by a more energetic and potentially abrasive communication style) .

Carby is pretty advanced on the Delve front ( compared to my server where exactly one non-JP group can clear anything) so I feel like that sort of environment could easily lead to desperate feelings for someone who missed the progress train, especially considering how vicious and petty Regina "Diomer" George can be (I mean really remote social sabotage welcome to FFXI High School)

Extreme/ poor behavior is never really excusable but given the unique environment I can see how it would manifest.
    I like how you kind of tried to excuse his behavior because I was involved and then said it was never excusable. Well done; also love how I'm the vicious and petty one because I refuse to invite someone with Karah's attitude... sounds logical!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I fixed them, was posting from my new phone and it likes to add spaces if I pause for too long after a word for some reason, I'll get used to it someday

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Asymptotic View Post
    I fixed them, was posting from my new phone and it likes to add spaces if I pause for too long after a word for some reason, I'll get used to it someday
    It's all right, I forgive you.

(I was thinking of fixing them myself for shiggles.)

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Bechy bought his (original wins) from Radis. Anyone could buy the win, doesn't take any skill.
    There was a reason behind me buying my first win from the JPs, and it wasn't for Oatixur.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So, the reason, you weren't good enough to do it, you had to pay for it, (like your Ochain TWICE LOLOLOLOLOL ((since you got RMT banned)) and your basically everything you have...

Then once you bought the ability to do slightly more than sub-par damage, you could manage to squeak out a win, with the rest of the people who had to buy initial wins.

(no actual intended offense to the couple legit people in topsnotbottoms intended, but most of them, yeah full offense intended).

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

I paid to get in with the JPs, that initial 10M "bought" me 10 Tojil runs, 5 shark runs, and a bee run with them. I'm capped on every item I want from any delve boss, can the same be said for you? No. TNB has cleared more Tojils than you probably ever will, not that I need to defend my LS our records can speak for themselves.

I paid for Ochain because I A. have the gil to do so and B. am far too lazy to farm the souls / horns for myself. I guess it could be said that at least I put the souls to good use unlike you who still can't manage to keep up songs on BRD.

I doubt anyone from TNB would take offense from anything you say given the fact that they have wins, and you are still crying on every forum about it.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Karah
    You know, there should really just be a ride Karah's dick thread, you could all post all the shit I do, and when I make fun of you, I could come in, fuck your day all up, and everyone wins.

A thread specifically dedicated to me (orgasm) so these normal threads don't have to go 10 pages of nonsense.
    I don't believe that anyone who dislikes "10 pages of nonsense" would want a thread specifically dedicated to empty nonsense. Why would that excite you, for that matter? As you've noted that it's uninteresting, why would something so milquetoast get you revved? I would be more inclined to believe that it doesn't, and that you behave this way simply because you don't know any better. If you can do things that are useful to others, you clearly do have some familiarity with the necessity of companionship, and you haven't outright told me to go fuck myself, so I don't believe you truly do want to be banned, despite everything you've ever said to the contrary. It's part of the reason why I haven't yet—I'm sure this is all make-believe bluster.

Unfortunately, it's not very entertaining bluster, which fortifies the notion of your doing it because you don't know any better. There's no creativity here, no enticing drama to laugh at—just nothing of substance. It's the same few jokes trotted out over and over again ("I love the attention," "I get off on it," "I'm such a bad boy," et cetera). I feel bad for you, I think, more than anything else.

As for why I have such an opinion, I consider myself a good hand at telling people where they can shove the many bags of dicks I'd like them to eat. There's always a time and place for that, though. If you're always telling people to fuck off (or eat dicks, if you will), it doesn't have any impact. It's boring. And if you revisit the same people with the same manner of eat-dicks delivery, they won't be offended when you threaten them with said dicks. It's an art and all that.

You should tone it down a bit more often. Then, at the very least, it may be funny to watch you and someone else go at it. At the moment, it's just sad.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

All things considered, pretty good start for an official forums thread!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I actually have 0 real issues with bech I know he's a Dick but he's a tolerable Dick. Okiru I try to avoid like a plague just because of how he is in general. I still haven't seen or heard of a group outside of those 2 shells winning on carby but I'm in the same situation as Kohan. I work crazy ass hours and tend to miss anything during the week. The break I took didn't help either, I already got a tell saying that I shouldn't have mentioned audacity because it's gonna make things harder for me in game and I could care less.

And when I say outside of them I mean a real pug or any other ls. I'd just love to know who is making successful pugs so I can get in that shit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    I paid to get in with the JPs, that initial 10M "bought" me 10 Tojil runs, 5 shark runs, and a bee run with them. I'm capped on every item I want from any delve boss, can the same be said for you? No. TNB has cleared more Tojils than you probably ever will, not that I need to defend my LS our records can speak for themselves.

I paid for Ochain because I A. have the gil to do so and B. am far too lazy to farm the souls / horns for myself. I guess it could be said that at least I put the souls to good use unlike you who still can't manage to keep up songs on BRD.

I doubt anyone from TNB would take offense from anything you say given the fact that they have wins, and you are still crying on every forum about it.
    Just wanted to say you got a hell of a deal. i'd jump at that in a heartbeat. I can't find anyone that can actually clear delve on Shiva.

>The Implying
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jeryhn Astracrown
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Actually, it can, I have every single item I want from every delve boss, zero~ check me in port not givin a fuck if you think i'm wrong
    Are you serious? Thus far, the entire thread has been about you complaining that there aren't 17 clones of yourself so you can win Delve lol

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Did I ever, at any point say I want anything from delve though?

I said i would like to be able to complete the newest (and only) content, with new people (aka a shout group). I made no mention of actually wanting anything from it, other than time (strategically wasted) doing something with the couple hours I actually get to play.

Again, what I said may be abrasive, and extensively hyperbolic.

I made mention of the 100% gimp factor in owning Oatixur, yet no mention of me actually wanting it, as a matter of fact, having them is basically a sign of being a gimp. Granted the monks with rigors are too, but yeah.

And he paid 10m -per- run, if anything, no one is going to sell 16 runs for less than 1m each, when they could easily get 10m per. Don't be foolish. People are even offering 30m each.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast