Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Karah I know you are loaded why not just buy your win with some jp's? I think if I get free time this weekend I'm going to try and pug the fight just worried that not having fought anything other then Matama / pieste will leave me to inexperienced to guide the pug.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Ok, yes I have a shitload of gil, more than I'll ever spend (or give away). But, really, I'm not all that interested. Yeah I want to beat it, not for the reward, I could go the doucheyni route, and pay Radis for the wins, but that's no fun =/

Granted it's more fun than loosing... but not by enough to get me to move from my afk spot for it. If you do a shout, I might go, probably not, but anything is possible.

There really isn't any skill, nor strategy to any of the Delve, pretend it's legion.

Sing/roll > pull it > pray that the DD don't blow and kill it, and pray to everything holy that your whm can keep you alive. That's literally all you need to know.

Matamata is soloable (for the not retarded... which is rare...)
    Eft, falls over dead if you have at least 3 legit DD (and the whms to keep them alive....)
    Raptor isn't a threat at all unless you damage it with magic (happens often...)
    Pieste stun the hell out of it. ((and blind it)).
    Kurma pray that it uses favorable tp moves so that it is winnable.

And tojil, stun it, win. 3-4 minutes. Formless > hundo > wildcard > hundo > dead dinosaur.
    (oversimplification) ((yeah yeah yeah coming from someone who can't even beat it themselves blah blah blah))

This just in: Paying for a service is a source of embarrassment. If you find yourself with an overflow of gil, don't make any use of it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

If I do get the time to I'll be talking to a few people and gear checking them. I've got enough contacts to pull some decent people together.

Wish I could get the peeps from corels back online we would have no issues clearing it.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

It wasn't 10m per run, it was 10m once.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Asymptotic View Post
    Reasoning through is not excusing, but that is fine. l realize that the only fully functional part of your brain is the part responsible for your narcissistic personality disorder so I don't really expect you to follow a logic flow. As for you, I was referencing your "If I hear of anyone inviting you to anything I will put an end to it because the prime of my life was being a bank-stealing, amoral HNMLS kingpin and now that that's come and gone I need to find ways to assert my importance." You are infamously FFXI plastic cancer, so I don't know who you think you are fooling.
    If only I had even done or said close to that. This is a prime example of hearsay as I've had close to 0 interaction with you personally and have certainly done nothing wrong to you. Please carry on thinking you know something.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Kaces View Post
    This just in: Paying for a service is a source of embarrassment. If you find yourself with an overflow of gil, don't make any use of it.
    When you're pathetic, you got it right sir.

If you're unable to do something, to the point that you have to pay to have it done, then advocate how easy it was to do, when infact you didn't actually do it.

I would call that the definition of embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    If I do get the time to I'll be talking to a few people and gear checking them. I've got enough contacts to pull some decent people together.

Wish I could get the peeps from corels back online we would have no issues clearing it.
    I look forward to seeing the whiny shout replies when you do shout dood. Should be a source of at least moderate entertainment, more so than what's been going on lately anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenhas View Post
    It wasn't 10m per run, it was 10m once.

And at the risk of sounding cliche and tired, if bechy got them for 10m for all 16, it must've come with a serious amount of head involved, considering Radis wouldn't sell wins for 30m.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Karah
    [...] if there were 18 of me, there is no content I couldn't beat
    Sorry for the offside remark, but does this dreamteam include any BRDs? I think you'd be having trouble if it did.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Lol you don't even know what you're talking about son, check back a couple pages, it was the other bard in the group, not me~ I can't put songs on a party when the other bard is still in it.

(Not that I'm saying anything bad about the other bard, I know him, neither one of us wanted to be bard, so neither was going to give more than the minimal effort.)

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    Ok, yes I have a shitload of gil, more than I'll ever spend (or give away). But, really, I'm not all that interested.
    [23:51:40]Bukadan>> wanna do one?
    [23:52:11]>>Bukadan : not really, id rather just buy the win

Also
    If you're unable to do something, to the point that you have to pay to have it done, then advocate how easy it was to do, when infact you didn't actually do it.

I would call that the definition of embarrassment.
    Bechyni never actually stated anywhere in this thread that it was easy.

I will however say that there are reasons why the argument you thought he made, as quoted just there, can in fact be valid. You just can't (or refuse to?) see them.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post

Bechyni never actually stated anywhere in this thread that it was easy.

I will however say that there are reasons why the argument you thought he made, as quoted just there, can in fact be valid. You just can't (or refuse to?) see them.
    2 weeks ago, when that quote was taken, I would've bought the win. I even said 3-4 posts after that one, that I (might) buy the win, if it was offered. Now it's a no.

See things change over time.

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    Well first off there are shout groups that win everyday, multiple times throughout the day
    Bechyni said all over page 1 and 2 how incredibly easy it was to win, to the point that pickup groups were winning the content daily, (which they are not.)

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I've never really been able to understand why arguments like this happens. I'm terribly disappointed in you karah. Going after Okiru, Bechynu, ect. is NOT going to get you anywhere. You know that I respect a player's skill when I see it, otherwise I wouldn't have even asked you to come to Delve. All I'm asking is that you at the very least show the little respect these individuals DESERVE for being the pioneers of Delve related content on our server, because to be frank, there is a list of about 40-50 individuals that if your group doesnt have at LEAST 14 of, you won't find much success. It just so happens that 90% of these players reside within the linkshells of the two people you are calling out as being terrible people. So you're only hurting yourself, making so that I (or anyone else for that mattert) wouldn't even be able to, against the suggestion of others, ATTEMPT to invite you.

It may not be ideal for you, but when I see Bechynu and Okiru being perfectly fine and cooperate (from the all efficient business like standpoint) when appearing in delve parties together, given their history, I'd like to hope that one day you will drop the terribly annoying wall you've put around yourself and come enjoy the game which in my opinion, is as challenging(which translates to fun in my mind, in this game) as it has ever been. Everyone knows that I give people way too many chances to prove themselves as it's just who I am, and you've just about "turned in you're papers" with this latest attack on my friends.

TLDR; All I'm asking you to do karah is stop. After you do, everyone else will too.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Lol you don't even know what you're talking about son, check back a couple pages, it was the other bard in the group, not me~ I can't put songs on a party when the other bard is still in it.

(Not that I'm saying anything bad about the other bard, I know him, neither one of us wanted to be bard, so neither was going to give more than the minimal effort.)
    I think we're referring to two different incidents, I was trying to remember when I first heard of you, then I recalled this particular mindset of yours:

It's like I said. I don't main brd, don't like brd. Just happen to have brd 99. There's no way in hell I'm singing more than 4 songs per party, ever. Period.

You got me confused with someone who gives a fuck if you think otherwise.
    Just stuck out to me, not that I want to argue about that.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

All the other 1950 players have to do is gear appropriately, and prove themselves to be worthy of a /t invite by me, legato, bech, okiru ect. I said 40-50, mostly because that number is actually rising every day, proving that people are realizing that they have a list of things to do and learn before they are good to go in terms of effectively participating in delve. You're shinning a light, whether you know it or not, on the new age ffxi player base evolution, which could be used in a hypothetical documentary in the future about the evolution of the player base from the GOD FUCKING AWFUL abyssea content, to content worthy of being associated with "final fantasy". If this game ever goes back to the stupid easy abyssea-like content, I will be packing my bags and getting the fuck out.

Edit: Also, i'm sorry that you felt the need to blist me. All I ever did was defend you, which leads me to believe that there is no real way to please you. And that being the case, all I can do now is ask you to stop attacking my friends.

Come to Cerberus, we'll let you parse against Taint in a Tojil run(free win). If you win, I'll pay for the transfer.

You've mistaken me for someone in cahoots with the 50 good players of Carbuncle. Like you, I'm pretending to be humored by people whom I don't care about.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Come to Cerberus, we'll let you parse against Taint in a Tojil run(free win). If you win, I'll pay for the transfer.
    i love parsing against good players so for a sec i was like... could be worth it... very few players on carby could *pre seekers* outparse me consistently.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I would 100% do this if my group wasn't already so proficient lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I never check this thread always the other ones in media, but holy hell I've been missing something good.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Bechyni said all over page 1 and 2 how incredibly easy it was to win, to the point that pickup groups were winning the content daily, (which they are not.)
    Actually no, you inferred that it's easy. What Bechyni in fact said is that shout groups clear it and his group clears it. You can interpret that in several ways, but that doesn't change the fact that he never said it was easy. You should read what he wrote literally, instead of interpreting it as him saying something else - the same way as you corrected someone else for assuming that you wanted the drops (when you never said you did).

Taking own advice etc.

I couldn't fucking care less what your opinion of me is.
    Actually you obviously can because you bothered to reply to him. Even though you may try to justify it as pretending to humour them, if you truly didn't care at all about what he wrote you wouldn't have even bothered replying. /psychology101

Also stop calling Japanese "japs". If you get infracted for anything, it should be that. Racism was never cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast