1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 28 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 21 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 12 hours, 28 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Simple and clean :D

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Bought a G600 last night. It's taking some getting used to. Left 12 buttons are 1-click, right 12 buttons use the third g-shift button. So 24 macros using 1 hand.

[img]images.bluegartr.com/bucket/gallery/b1908b3352c0f1771325d5669d88c8c7.jpg[/img]
    I like it. Thanks

Egyptian Goddess
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aiko Matsuo
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

New setup for keyboard/mouse layout. Attempting to swap from gamepad and really feeling this layout. Credit to tyche for the idea of my center hotbar layout and keybinds. Using Naga mouse and Blackwidow Ultimate keyboard for reference.

Edit: Had a slight change, all up to date.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Love the Minimap in the middle o:

Leader of the Brain Eating Space Monkeys
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I really like that layout. Shame you cant export the HUD settings to share with others

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Bought a G600 last night. It's taking some getting used to. Left 12 buttons are 1-click, right 12 buttons use the third g-shift button. So 24 macros using 1 hand.
    Im going to copy your UI !, nice work !

Couple of questions for Sesh -- The right line of items/jobs etc. Did you combine two or three and then overlay them so that their corresponding numbers do not show? Like the 1, 2, 3, 4?

Second, do you have no other quests at all, or did you find a way to hide certain ones?

For everyone: ANy way to reshape/size minimap? Currently I have it disabled and just pull up M but hitting escape makes it go away and I like having my map rather large.

Edit: What is crosshotbar and what does it do/look like?

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

No way to resize the mini-map. I had it disabled as well until I started leveling miner/botanist.(gather spots only show on mini-map, not big map)

cross hotbar is for ps3/controllers

Egyptian Goddess
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aiko Matsuo
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post
    Couple of questions for Sesh -- The right line of items/jobs etc. Did you combine two or three and then overlay them so that their corresponding numbers do not show? Like the 1, 2, 3, 4?
    I overlaid two hot bars to hide the numbers, yup!

Second, do you have no other quests at all, or did you find a way to hide certain ones?
    Unfortunately, it was the only quest I had active. Still waiting for that to come back from beta.

For everyone: ANy way to reshape/size minimap? Currently I have it disabled and just pull up M but hitting escape makes it go away and I like having my map rather large.
    The minimap can be resized with ctrl+home. Mine is resized to the smallest size in my current layout. Just go into the HUD layout options, click it, and then hit ctrl+home while its selected.

Cross hotbar is the one below the regular hotbars in the center. I used a controller previously and this was my previous layout to my current swap.

Thanks for the replies. As for minimap, I am just sick that I can't customize it. So I just disabled it. There's no point to it, and I'd rather deal with bringing up M for a larger/square version if that's the case for now.

Stupid quest logs. I have a lot of lowbie ones activated that I'll go through on another job so for now, that's deactivated, too -- However, now I can't sync for lowbie fates. -_-

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post

open up hud layout, click on your minimap and ctrl-home. you get 3 sizes

I meant more to be able to customize shape rather than size. Love a square version like the M button does, but one that doesn't disappear

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Cleaned up the UI. So much better now.

You think you're so slick with your hidden buttons! It looks nice.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Thanks! Once I memorized all my keybinds, there's really no reason to leave them on for display.

Really hope SE would add a toggle to hide the parameters when I'm in a party. Having my info on both the party widget and the parameters widget on display is redundant.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Udo Kaputnik
    FFXIV Server
    Phoenix
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Balnazzar

Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    Really hope SE would add a toggle to hide the parameters when I'm in a party. Having my info on both the party widget and the parameters widget on display is redundant.
    Could turn on part frames while solo and then just hide the "main" unit frame altogether

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Hidden buttons are the best. The unhideable bar numbers, however, aren't

I wish there was a way for the game to save your UI settings per job, I have to manually toggle my 3rd hotbar whenever I want to play BLM.

Spoiler: show

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post
    Hidden buttons are the best. The unhideable bar numbers, however, aren't

I wish there was a way for the game to save your UI settings per job, I have to manually toggle my 3rd hotbar whenever I want to play BLM.

Spoiler: show
    That looks terribly hard to play with. I am sure playing with it and becoming accustomed to it helps, but I can't see it being overly effective.

Especially for people like me--- I need everything in order so I never have to think in fast paced fights.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I think i'm finally done moving things around

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Does anyone have problems with their duty list (for me, specifically that) resetting its position or repositiong itself down a bit randomly when they log in?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast