Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Fishing Guru
    BG Level

wtf this shit has been down for 6 hours with no end in sight? Terrible.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    wtf this shit has been down for 6 hours with no end in sight? Terrible.
    How long did the cure-of-death emerg maintenance last? Wasn't it 10 hour something?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Seol View Post
    Someone on FFXIAH reports that they had created a mithra chracter yesterday, and it showed said person as a Tarutaru in their /search, but had a mithra model, how true is that, idk
    I do not use PS and my hume turned into a mithra after the maint. It might be something related to this. Do not do any .dat swaping.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

IIRC the longest maintenance in game history I can ever recall was between 12 and 14 hours. Probably mistaken. That doesn't include emergencies.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus View Post
    You realize that not all people are hyped for 14? The only promotional material I personally have come across about it was from these forums or GW where people like you bitch and moan how SE is trying to tank XI for the purpose of driving the populace to XIV. What's the point of releasing new expansion right before release of a brand new MMO? If they truly wanted to be serious about closing down this game and forcing people to move to 14, there's other ways to go about it.
    Just ignore them, there are FFXI doomsday prophets on every forum now. Just best to ignore and let them enjoy their WoW v2.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Wonder if the unintended items are the grip/bullet, and whatever corresponds with Yumcax. By and large, the helms/hand/feet and weapons seem to be pretty rare. Based off the last Naakuals, you had a loot pool of 1 helm, 1 other visible piece, and 2-3 weapons. They followed the same model here, then tossed in 2+ pieces (Pahtli Cape and Repulse Mantle in the .dats that I haven't seen mentioned as drops yet, as well as Ocachi Gorget) that are either not nearly as useful as the other gear, or too specific to be of use to more then 1-2 jobs.

Regardless of whatever that reason is, I'd think there's more to this maintenance then what they're letting on. Super sudden, 6+ hours, and still no completion time? Something in the spaghetti was come unraveled.
    I got a Pahtli Cape on my mule yesterday from Yumcax.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

i too got the pahtli cape last night from yum cocks. was hoping for the damn ix'tab or the gloves >.<

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    IIRC the longest maintenance in game history I can ever recall was between 12 and 14 hours. Probably mistaken. That doesn't include emergencies.
    In all fairness I think the post-tsunami was the longest "maintenance" in history =p

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dannyl View Post
    In all fairness I think the post-tsunami was the longest "maintenance" in history =p
    That was not a maintenance at all -.-

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Aren't we all glad they finally added a test server to "test" all the new content before they implement it!

I spy, with my little eye, something synonymous with "Fail".

http://www.enixorigin.com/wp-content...enix-logo1.jpg

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Scoured the JP bug reports and found this gem:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...81%99%E3%82%8B

Here's the google trans:

1 Enter the Mog garden, to receive the tutorials from the Green Thumb Moogle.
    To complete the tutorial in accordance with 2. Instructions to examine the Coastal Fishing Net.
    Along with the log of "! Got.", I get an item called "." 3..
    If you examine the Coastal Fishing Net again 4., The message "? Withdraw a mechanism network" is displayed. PS I Aru to get a screen dump, but does not know the sticking method, only character for the time being.

looooooool

There's a joke in here somewhere about periods and all the forum rage coming out of this whole situation. I'll leave it up to men greater than I.

Maint is ending in less than 40min from what NOC_JP posted, idk whats "Rock peaks Horure" from google translate is.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ligray View Post
    Maint is ending in less than 40min from what NOC_JP posted, idk whats "Rock peaks Horure" from google translate is.
    That should be Horlais Peak.

All that time for one zone..

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...066#post455066
    Quote Originally Posted by NOC_NA
    [NA] All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Jul. 12): Follow-up

We would like to take a moment to explain the current situation with the ongoing emergency maintenance.

Based off of our investigation, there was issue in "Horlais Peak" battlefields. In addition to the unimplemented items (* displayed as "・") , we confirmed that there was a case where some items that are normally not dropped were being dropped. We have also confirmed that battlefields and areas other than "Horlais Peak" were not having this issue.

Because of this, we will be ending the maintenance at around 21:00 for all the areas except for "Horlais Peak". We will be continuing the maintenance for "Horlais Peak" until we are finished preparing to resolve the issue. We will notify everyone once we have a detailed time of completion.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Date & Time]
    From Jul. 12, 2013 12:30 to 21:00 (PDT)

* Only the completion time for "Horlais Peak" is undecided, and will continue to undergo maintenance.

Hmm. Wonder if it was something to do with people getting a dresser when they checked the net in their Mog Garden.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by creid8 View Post
    That should be Horlais Peak.
    Yup that's what it is. Silly spaghetti code.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Must have been popping mythics out for such a rushed shutdown lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I love this 9 hours of shutting down the entire game to figure out 1 BCNM is shitting out the wrong items. Not to fix it just to figure out where they came from. It's like no one though let's just ask the person got the "."

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Games up now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast