+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

If you go into your account and coins at the top right, and then coin status, you can see how many coins will expire in June.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

awesome. thank you!

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Welp, get to spending those coins..

In order to focus on planning for a new customer loyalty program for our fans, we’ve decided to wind-down the Club Nintendo program. We are deeply thankful to our members for being a part of Club Nintendo for all of these years
    http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/

1/20/2015 - Products released after this date are not eligible for registration with Club Nintendo
    3/31/2015 - Last day to earn Coins, register products with Club Nintendo, and sign up for new Club Nintendo membership
    6/30/2015 - Last day to redeem Coins or access your account on the Club Nintendo website. Club Nintendo program shuts down at 11:59pm PT on 6/30/2015.

Your Account and Coin Balance

The information in your Club Nintendo account will not be transferred to the new loyalty program. We are adding multiple items to our reward catalog, so please be sure to redeem your Coins before the deadline on June 30, 2015. Unused Coins will be deleted as of July 1, 2015.

2015 Elite Status

In order to reach Elite Status, you must earn 300 Coins (for Gold Status) or 600 Coins (for Platinum Status) between July 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015. Members who reach Elite Status will be able to choose a downloadable game from a wide selection of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles. Your free Elite Status gift will be available between April 1 and April 30, 2015. A list of the Elite Status 2015 gifts will be posted here once announced.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I thought about making a new thread for this but I didn't think it really warranted one. I'm interested to see what games they add in February. I think I still have like 1k coins so hopefully they add something I like and don't already have. One silver-lining is they're finally releasing Flipnote 3D.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'm really hoping they put some old games that have already been on club nintendo back on. I didn't have a wii u when Earthbound was an option. Got about 1100 coins, so going to hold until February 1st to see what they filter in.

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Good thing I didn't go on a coin buying spree to hit platinum this year. lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm glad I banked about 1K coins. Still got probablly another 2-300 I can input right now. I'm hoping this becomes a "closet clearing" and we see some actual good stuff on the NA shop.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Restock if the gold nunchuck.. make it happen, Nintendo!

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Restock if the gold nunchuck.. make it happen, Nintendo!
    Seriously, I need one to go with my Zelda Wii Remote, gold classic controller, and my Nintendo Power 100th issue gold N64 controller. :D

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Well, guess i'm glad I saved all of my points for Plat this year. Hopefully it will go out with a bang..

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Is it really just some posters/cards and 8 games to chose from?

they had a t-shirt and some nice DS game holders a week or 2 ago also :/. but yes just the posters,cards and 8 games till february.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Supposedly there will be "dozens of games" in February. And some physical goods too but those will likely sell out within hours if not minutes of them going up on the site so check it regularly if you want anything besides games.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

guess i should go register all of those games i was saving up since I already hit platinum status. Prolly have 200 more points if i registered everything

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    guess i should go register all of those games i was saving up since I already hit platinum status. Prolly have 200 more points if i registered everything
    I have half a dozen sealed games that I don't really want to open just for coins but I might just in case something cool pops.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Well my games are opened. I just never registered them. if they were unopened then I doubt I would open them just to register the codes

Apparently I registered nothing last year. I opened up all my 3ds and wii u games and have 800 points and a gold membership. Awesome. I could have sworn I registered like half of them last year though...

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Registered everything I could find and got up to 1300 coins. I'm fucking pissed that codes expire; Nintendo has some bullshit rules, "2 years after release" my ass. Electroplankon came out in 2005(and was discontinued after one shipment) and is still eligible to be registered but Donkey Kong Country Returns from 2010 isn't? I could have registered a few more but after seeing how much some of the games are worth sealed, I'm going to keep them that way. Fire Emblem DS and the last 2 Kirby games for Wii are like $100 each. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Auspice View Post
    Registered everything I could find and got up to 1300 coins. I'm fucking pissed that codes expire; Nintendo has some bullshit rules, "2 years after release" my ass. Electroplankon came out in 2005(and was discontinued after one shipment) and is still eligible to be registered but Donkey Kong Country Returns from 2010 isn't? I could have registered a few more but after seeing how much some of the games are worth sealed, I'm going to keep them that way. Fire Emblem DS and the last 2 Kirby games for Wii are like $100 each. WTF?
    Oh wow I haven't thought of trying to register and of my original wii games. I don't think I've done a single one of those. Thanks!

Edit: woooo 100 more points from skyward sword and fortune street. Both of which are way over 2 years old. I'm going to try to get the codes from one of my friends who I know doesn't use club nintendo.

Edit 2: Hell yes. Girlfriend never registereed her 3ds. Gave me just enough for platinum. I wonder if there will be any rewards this year since it's the last hurrah....

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Yeah, there's going to be a gold/platinum rewards. We'll see if they are better than last years though. As for codes expiring, the date is in extremely tiny print under the "sign up today at club.nintendo.com" line inside the pamphlet. Very easy to miss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast