1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 10 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 1 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 8 hours, 10 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

[Gilgamesh] Critical <CRIT> Now Recruiting | Hardcore & Casual PvE [PST/EST]

APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN FOR ALL PLAYERS.

Hello everyone, please take a moment to learn a bit about Critical and our goals. If you like what you read, feel free to check out the site and submit an application.

We are a community of players on the Gilgamesh Server. We have a Mumble server available & we currently run 4 raid groups (with plenty of room to grow). We are a world wide Free Company and all like-minded players are welcome.

Who is Critical?
    - Critical was founded back in Final Fantasy XI. We were a devoted endgame Linkshell on the Odin server. A few years passed and we migrated to other MMO's including: World of Warcraft, Aion & The Old Republic. Eventually, there was a drought in the MMO market so we moved on to FPS games and continued promoting the Critical name. Three original founding members are now planning to resurrect Critical to its former glory in Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn.

Our Goals:
    - Establish a community for players on the Gilgamesh server.
    - Complete endgame content as it becomes available.
    - Have multiple raid groups so we can conquer 24-man raid content.

You Should Consider Joining If...
    - You have the drive to be better.
    - You want a place to hang out, chat and enjoy the game with a group of friends.
    - You want to learn the game around helpful people.
    - You enjoy helping other players.
    - You want a DRAMA FREE environment.
    - You want to gear up with competent players.
    - You want to be in a progression endgame Free Company.

Thank you for your time.

Our site: Criticalcommunity.com

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

45+ members and counting. Join up and help establish a community on the Gilgamesh server!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Still looking for quality members. Come check out our site and drop of an application!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Now seeking level 50 players only. Thank you.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey Sol,

Are you still recruiting 50s?

I have a group of friends, 3-5 of us, and we've been looking for a place to raid. We're all very experienced raiders but just don't want the ridiculous raiding hours that we once did. We're a WHM, PAL, MNK, BRD, and probably another WHM. I know this is kind of a big package of people, but I get the impression that you folks run multiple groups. Any interest?

We're mostly EST, btw.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Hello!

We have opened recruitment in anticipation of patch 2.1, we are currently recruiting for all aspects of gameplay- casual, raider, crafter/gatherer.

For potential raiders: We are looking to create 2-3 new raid teams! If you are a friendly, highly skilled player who's enthusiastic about new encounters and progression and are seeking like minded people to raid with. Drop off an application today and one of our officers will be in touch with you!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Are you guys still recruiting? Im an i103 DRG from Jenova and willing to transfer worlds to clear coils and ex primals, as well as relic grinding. I'm a friendly, easy going person. My Nexus activity is currently modest.