Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Chubbs

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Karakul a new job or still WAR/WAR?
    As far as I can tell it's still WAR/WAR, no new job traits. Only difference is the skin and new TP move. Haven't played it since I unlocked it though cause I'm attempting Dhalmel to 50 to see if 50+ Dhalmel and Sheep unlocks anything.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post
    As far as I can tell it's still WAR/WAR, no new job traits. Only difference is the skin and new TP move. Haven't played it since I unlocked it though cause I'm attempting Dhalmel to 50 to see if 50+ Dhalmel and Sheep unlocks anything.
    Any stat difference?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Lvl 50 marid didn't unlock anything. So going to lvl dhalmel to 50 to see if it unlocks anything

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

People on AH have Dhalmel at 55~ or so (and stalled). with nothing unlocked. I'd save your time unless you like Dhalmel XD

Chubbs

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Any stat difference?
    Nope, exactly the same.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Since its the sheep path, I figure lvl it to 50 see if it unlocks anything. Like the Raptor + Eft unlocking peiste

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    People on AH have Dhalmel at 55~ or so (and stalled). with nothing unlocked. I'd save your time unless you like Dhalmel XD
    Do they just have Dhalmel at 50, or as stamos mentioned, and have others in the path also at 50.

Tho beast unlocks seem to be very high down the "cat" path, so it could be that you need sheep and dhalmel at 60 or 75. Btw SO ready for Coeurl to be done, will stop at 75 no matter what.

Chubbs

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderleest View Post
    Do they just have Dhalmel at 50, or as stamos mentioned, and have others in the path also at 50.

Tho beast unlocks seem to be very high down the "cat" path, so it could be that you need sheep and dhalmel at 60 or 75. Btw SO ready for Coeurl to be done, will stop at 75 no matter what.
    I suspect 50 sheep and dhalmel may unlock something, but I don't know if anyone has done that yet. I've left my dhalmel at 40 for now because I don't have the will to level it.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

JP wiki reporting Ameretat skin unlocked for Morbol@75

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

So, i'm going to be out most of the day and i just wanted to reiterate we're missing: gnat, gnole, manticore, opo-opo.

These four species should be unlocked w/o speaking to any cointeach NPC, and so shouldn't be a combination of 2 species. My personal idea is that gnole/manticore are from lv75 beasts and the gnat from some vermin lv60. Opo-opo nfc

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

OK, sadly of all the mobs left to find Coeurl 75 unlocks the one I didn't want. Are there any Opo NMs or skins that I can get excited about my new journy to 75? This path is SE's way to punish players. It better end with something good.

Opo-Opo (no box, small) Normal Movement speed (I guess Tiger and Coeurl both have +speed and I didnt notice)
    Gets Def Bonus at level 10 and has no MP, So WAR/WAR

Skills:
    Level 1 Vicious Claw. 300% physical DMG (150 tp)
    Level 10 Stone Throw Ranged attack (14.5 yalm) Deals Physical Damge. Additional Effect: Paralysis. (120tp)
    Level 20 Spinning Claw Deals Physical dmg to enemies around the caster (150 tp)
    Level 30 Claw Storm Delivers a threefold attack. Additional effect: Posion (150tp)

Opo Instinct I: Acc+5 Att+10 Haste+1% (cost 8)

Does not unlock any thing from any NPC and no new skin or jobs at 30. Considering a nap before I push another beast to 75.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

We're also missing Lapinion rabbit (i think)
    Has anyone found out how to unlock it?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Level 65 rabbit and no Lapinion yet.

Where do people go at 66+? I'm running out of ideas here and really don't want to go to Castle Zvahl Keep.

Chubbs

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post

Where do people go at 66+? I'm running out of ideas here and really don't want to go to Castle Zvahl Keep.
    I did toraimarai canal 62-67, but 66-67 is grinding out EM and DC really. Zeruhn mines works after that but for the first couple of levels it will take you awhile to kill stuff and you really need some ACC instincts. Zeruhn works til 76 or so.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post

I think someone had rabbit at 80. I forget which thread it was in atm.

I don't know if all mobs can do it. But So far I've gone to Zeruhn Mines at 63 with WAR/DRK/DRG + random others (RNG from 63-70) for both Tiger and Coeurl (between 8-20k/hr depending on level)

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Okay, probably going to take Mandy to 30 for that Instinct and then head over there. Thanks, guys!

Chubbs

This is Mog Gardens and Monstrosity related, but I bought a golden seed pouch and used a Grow-M-Good on it. Had the mithra "look for seeds" and made the mistake of having the qiqirn "Grow me something good". Received 1 Pachypodium spirit and 2 more Golden Seed pouches. 20 hour grow time and can harvest up to 4 times I think.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Chestnut tree sap seems to add a 100% chance for a beetle spirit to the grove in the mog garden, with a chance at a 2nd spirit. This is in addition to the normal item yield, and is both the tree and weeds. Instead of the normal 2-3 items, I got 2-3 items plus 1 spirit, and the last one gave me 3 normal items and 2 spirits. The sap only lasted 4 harvests. Sap and beetles stack, so I'll get 2 more saps tomorrow, and will keep going till I finish, which should be Tuesday or Wednesday.

@Chubbs It sounds like you can keep an unlimited supply of pouches from one, but it's slow going due to the harvest time. Perhaps you could harvest one for seeds and assuming you get enough seed pouches, switch the other for standard yield to see what it gives that way? Who knows, it may be spirits only, which would be 6-8 spirits per time period.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just got Pachypodium Spirit from Golden seed pouch. Any idea what to do with it yet?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It's for the quests. It should become available by levelling mandragora high enough.
    I'm considering slowing on beetle spirits, levelling mandy to unlock the quest, and then spamming grow-m-goods to finish it, but that sounds like a lot of work since I've just been taking things to 30-35 and then switching. I have a pile of bayld, so that's not an issue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast