Closed Thread
Page 75 of 161 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Organ is bad but blocked by the keys, too, makes it even worse. 50% keys chance at T6 and 50% organ.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I can't wait to craft my first ammy and get Fervor for my 2h crusader. WORTH

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

don't forget legendary gems

Alarial

So it looks like the new top level amulets will be:

Hellfire Amulet with:

Elemental Damage %
    Socket (instead of base stat) -> for Legendary Gem
    Crit Damage
    Crit Chance

Useful Passive
    useful Secondary Stat

That's a lot of "must haves" for low drop rate organs. But at least it's something directly farmable.

It's sad how requesting the key/organ grind be less shit-RNG invites the neckbeards bitching about we just want to kill any challenge left in the game. I'd rather the uber fights be legit hard than simply getting to fight them being the hard part.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

a lot of people confuse time spent with difficulty. RNG is the biggest time-waster ever invented, so naturally some people think that means it's difficult.

personally i've only ever seen one drop for an uber portal device, and its from the guy that you run into pretty much every time you do act 1 bounties.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Good lord. If those depths diggers work like I think they do, they'll be ungodly for Wiz's mirrorball+conflag build.

Think I read they do work with Wizard's signature spells.

Ridill
    BG Level

god i wish leg buffs affected shit you already had, I have a pair of perfect rolled diggers but... yeah

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

me, too, since i rerolled my thunderfury already a whole bunch of times, and not the socket.

because now the socket = acceptable, no socket = ass rule for weapons will be flipped. though not as severe, thank god.

honestly, while this is a step in the right direction, i think they should revamp the socket system completely. remove sockets as a rollable stat and just have shen install them for some forgotten souls etc.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

:/ Healing still isn't where it needs to be in PTR, hope they up it a bit more... It's a lot stronger but it's not strong enough to compensate for the nerf to health globe drops.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Been trying to make that Barbarian health globe explosion build. Realized I had the belt on my 70 DH. switched up DEX with STR and been rockin that build. it's a crazy fun build lol managed to get a mad monarchs scepter and everything is just blowing up. Checked out the leaping earthquake build and now I want to give that a go but I need so much gear to try that out.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

So I just picked up RoS physical CE for 50 bucks (thanks gamestop). How much Toughness and DPS are you needing to start doing T1 bounties and rifts? I'm currently at 176,452 base dps, and 4,135670 toughness on my Barbarian.

that is more than fine IIRC. and damn you for bumping thread making me think the patch got a release date

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

yeah got my hopes up too. also, i found level is more important than torment. on my monk i've been doing torment 3 bounties to level up. max level, i'd just try it out. t1 is pretty easy. if you find you're killing stuff really easily, move the slider up.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

For anyone looking and waiting for the patch to launch, I'd say look no further than the RoS peasant edition that is being released soon. We'll probably get 2.1 in two updates, one that gives us greater rifts, seasons and shit with some of the more major class changes, and then a subsequent lesser patch with the less impacting class changes.

2.1 shaping up to be pretty good if you've been keeping an eye on all the PTR updates, shouldn't be too long probably after this second season ends to make sure everything is transitioning properly.

Alarial

Any wizards know what the hell I should be working on between now and PTR?

I have a few firebird pieces, but not epic drops. Should I work on finishing that set (is the change going to be retroactive?)?

Meteor Starpack looks amazing if they keep it OP like it is, so some kind of build around that? Just not sure what to even work towards between now and the patch :/.

I'd farm organs, but I think I'm doing it wrong (slow as fuck).

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Hope for a Wand of Woh and work on farming the organs, for Legendary necklace chances, and Act 1 Horadric Caches, for a good Ring of Royal Grandeur. Everything else falls into the RNG gods, so do regular rifting, on whatever torment level gives you the best kill/minute, and you'll probably get whatever you're looking for, if you play long enough.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Expansion is coming soon for PS4 seems like alot of new stuff at once ( we get patch 2.0.6)

AFter Clearing act V what should i aim for? Farming keys to do Rifts or?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Do ACT I bounties for Royal Ring. It can be a staple for a LOT of builds. Once you get sick of it or get the ring, do Rifts for gear/shards. Focus on one slot to spend shards. Most builds revolve around a single item for a majority of its gimmick or enhancing your set. Wiz - Mirrorball, WD - Mask of Jeram (Tasker and Theo and the Frog weapon are nice), Barb - Lut Socks, DH - Bombard sack, and Monk is a fist, I think. Find your element and get +element, +skill, +skill (a second one), crit chance, and crit damage. I can carry anyone through T6 whatever. Rikiyame#1489. No one is ever in the BG chat channel.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/r...9/hero/3364490
    My characters are set to some of the more popular skill builds but are lacking the gear to do T6. Wiz can do T5, WD can do T4, and the rest 1-2. I only care about DH.

Edit: Every new game, do a quick key sweep. Save them for the 2.1 since the necks will be BiS with a fifth passive.

Edit edit: Twitch people: DatModz (monk), StreamerHouse (WD now, Wiz before), Philophilios (DH), and Alkaiserx (Barb). They have WAY better links to skills/builds/gear in their channel pages.