Closed Thread
Page 76 of 161 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Ps4 will get patches later then PC so no idea when 2.1 will come out but thanks

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

reminds me, i finally got my roflstomp/goombastomp build finished. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/T.../hero/48722741

ive got a pretty decent array of stuff i can swap around for different elements. i'm really kicking myself for salvaging a pair of frostburns :/

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Does anyone ever do bounties anymore? 99% of the games I join it's either people afking or spam running Rifts. I think I've been able to clear A1 Bounties once and A3 Bounties 3-4 times in the last couple of weeks since people only seem to want to do rifts.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Does anyone ever do bounties anymore? 99% of the games I join it's either people afking or spam running Rifts. I think I've been able to clear A1 Bounties once and A3 Bounties 3-4 times in the last couple of weeks since people only seem to want to do rifts.
    Are you joining a community? Search for "bounty" in the communities list and join one with a lot of members. Every couple of minutes a "LF2M A1 normal" type message will pop up; request invite and off you go. Can typically do an A1 normal run in like 5 minutes depending on bounty luck (fu Caverns of Aranae).

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Nah, didn't even know about that. Will have to try it. I took a long break from the game, came back for loot patch, then put the expansion on hold due to money and just scored a CE for 50 bucks a couple weeks ago, so still figuring things out.

In general, people just want to be lazy and join finished games if they can get away with it. I usually just run my bounties solo and when I do do them with my friend, we don't split up, either. That's something else others like to do, too.

I haven't been on much lately, but the times I have and offered to join some other clan games, usually just get silence.

BG Level

I prefer asking here since it's the same game we get

Expension comes out Tuesday on PS4 I decided to shift towards Hardcore and i'm currently lv 9 Wizard (I have no chance to get to 60 before tuesday) So my question is : Is there a lv requirement for Act V and Bounties?

Since I know that Normal-Inferno is now gone and that monster scales with your level, If i get to Act IV normal lv 30 before tueday, will i be stuckin Grinding before doing A5 and Bounties, or will i be fine

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

nope no restriction. you dont even need to do the story to do adventure mode.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

You have to kill Malthael at least once at any level in story mode before you can do Adventure mode.

BG Level

Cool thanks bane

I'm in act 3 just need to make sure I don't kill diablo till Tuesday ( shouldn't be hard lol)

BG Level

Gonna reask this question because I have trouble understanding it since I'm a retard and all.

I'm currently in act 4 normal I know he expansion loses the difficulty ( normal to inferno)

My question is, Exemple I get to act 1 nightmare then I migrate to the expansion. Will I

A) be able to do act 5 because I cleared 1-4 once?
    B) have to redo all 4 act because since the diffulty are gone and I'm at act 1 game thinks I just started

Thanks

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If the transition is anything like it was on PC, you'll be at whatever spot in the story you were last checkpointed at. When ROS went live alot of people had their characters waiting at the final checkpoint before Diablo to quickly kill him and move on to the new content.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So, to be safe just teleport to diablo before transferring

BG Level

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Yeah so I'll go to nightmare and tomorrow night ill checkpoint at normal diablo thanks

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Kind of annoyed at the UEE features not being put into the PC version. may seem like a small thing but still... some of those additions are really nice. why lock things like player mail because I don't want to play an ARPG on console...? why isn't the player gift system in the PC version either? apprentice mode and nemesis system aren't as big of a deal but still would be nice to have. dont really care about dodging or anything, kinda need that when playing on a gamepad I guess.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

2.1 indirectly confirmed for Tuesday. probably.

Our first major content update for Reaper of Souls is almost here! In preparation for patch 2.1.0 and the new content it brings—including Seasons, Greater Rifts, and the mysterious Vault—all players who log into Diablo III this weekend on Windows or Mac will receive a +50% bonus to Gold Find.
    This bonus Gold Find period begins in the Americas region tomorrow, August 22, at 12:00 a.m. PDT and ends on Tuesday, August 26, at 3:00 a.m. PDT (when maintenance begins). Please note that this buff will stack multiplicatively with existing bonuses including those provided from items and Paragon points.

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I picked this up with a buddy of mine and am enjoying playing it a lot on the PS3.
    If there's anyone interested in getting in on my games, add me to your friends list. Name: VandalHart

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    I picked this up with a buddy of mine and am enjoying playing it a lot on the PS3.
    If there's anyone interested in getting in on my games, add me to your friends list. Name: VandalHart
    How's the frame rate? I had lots of frame rate for vanilla on PS3, but loving the PS4

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

All gear hacked, duped and modded in console version already, didn't take long to ruin that game lol.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Billy Bobe
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Really? lol

Any pictures or videos?