Closed Thread
Page 122 of 161 FirstFirst ... 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast

For those getting FPS issues, maybe try lowering your sound channels down an option. Might seem weird, but it helped me for areas like Dreadpools. There are still some stutter prone sections, though, like Rakkis, the magma parts of A3, and some A4 zones. Engine's honestly shit, however. I'd kill for opacity options on other player skills so I can actually see fights. Doubly so for elite ground affixes.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

4 wands in the Kanai's cube between last night and tonight and all 4 have been Slorak's Madness. Fuck. Off.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

During the Reddit AMA they specifically addressed the Helltooth set causing lag. Apparently one of the hotfixes last night were in regards to the Acid Cloud portion of builds, and Wall of the Dead change is coming sometime soon.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Installing the game on a usb and running it through that increased my fps by a ton.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

tfw no ssd.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Got GR50 down last night, kinda rough after I realized I forgot to change 2 of my passives....I wasnt running Harmony or guardians path...gonna push for 60 tomorrow.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

So with this newest patch are mobs GR25+ hitting significantly lower and since people are saying they can do up to GR60 solo is damage output better because of the kanai cube and 3 extra legendary equips? Is WD and Crusader hot shit right now? If I go this season, I'm not sure if I'll DH again or try Monk or Crusader.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Crusader might as well not even be a class in the game currently with how they treat it. Barb, Monk, WD are top tier this patch cycle. Can't say much for DH.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yea Crusader is absolute garbage currently. Barb/WD/Monk are top DPS right now, Monk is far and away the best support class. Wiz is ok,nothing special and DH is kinda blah currently. Not too many people doing awesome things with it.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The new hammer set is pretty decent from what I understand, though insanely gear restrictive since it requires a specific piece in every slot (including cubed armor) but jewelry.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Crusader is such a bad class I was able to top 100 twice last season and have already top 250 once this season without putting anywhere close to serious effort in.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

lol

Anyway, nothing really insightful about the AMA. They're further revising sets for 2.4, including making the Shadow set more melee oriented for DH with Impale/FoK with perma/all rune SP as emphasis. They pretty much played dumb on fixing the gaps between solo and multiplayer, effectively saying, "We want people to play together!" even though people may hate PUGs or have legit reasons to solo.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Blessed Hammer build anyone?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Got 3 more Slorak's Madness wands tonight from the Kanai's transmute but also an ancient legendary Chantodo's so I guess I will refrain from complaining... much.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Intrinsic View Post
    Blessed Hammer build anyone?

Damn that is sexy. Shame it's life per wrath instead of on hit or that'd be almost perfect.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I've rolled in cube about 50-60 spirit stones have gotten 3-8 of every stone but mad stone... I've 6/66 u set have the explosion fist and 14 sided fist and 60% cooldown staff... Everything melts I hit for 300mil to 1.2+ billion on crits...and still can't get a mad stone... T8 farming like it's t6 *I spend a lot of time carrying people *

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Why are you worried about getting mad stone? Spirit guards are the cube item for that build. Unless you're runing with other EP monks madstone isnt really BiS.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

I have 95% of the build, and let me tell you, forget spirit guards. Gungdo + Madstone + Binding of the Lost all the way.
    Once you have your cooldown maxed*, you don't have real downtime on SSS, it damn near becomes a real right click spender.

*(And you'll want to, for Epiphany alone. I've been covering some percent of lack by running a cubed Obsidian Zodiac, but it barely/inconsistently gets the job done.
    I'm actually trying to get a second Madstone to wear, so I can then cube RoRG and Leoric's Crown to get a big cooldown boost.)

For the barbs, i have to say the HoTA build is fucking crazy. I was WWing because i thought it would be faster, and it is for movement speed and lower tier stuff, but this build just murders. Went from having a hard time in T8, to doing 3-4 min T10 runs. Nothing like getting one of the power shrines and critting for 6 to 8 billion. I don't even have furnace for my cube yet.... i can never seem to find that fucker.