Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    I just picked up this game last week. It is really fun. I play a lot of magic and I am enjoying the flow of this game. I am about halfway through the Naxx expansion and beat the first wing of BRM. I like playing Shaman right now but I haven't collected that many cards nor have I figured out the broken strategies yet. What are the benefits from leveling a class past the level where you unlock all of that classes basic cards? Do you get more cards as you keep leveling up?

What is the best deck building strategy website out there for hearthstone?
    After you obtain the basic cards, every few levels you'll gain a golden version of a basic card. As for websites, I'm going to guess hearthpwn, but I really only play arena so I could be way off there.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

You get gold versions of basic cards for continuing to level past 20. There's a lot of "broken" strategies for at least half the classes, but they all have hard counters any ways; it's all about the meta really. You're best best is to just play a lot and get a feel for each classes staple, like bloodlust for shaman, force of nature+savage roar for druid, etc etc. My game name is Salodin, hmu if you wanna play sometime. Idk if there are character codes needed to send invites lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Here's a couple of sites to check out for deckbuilding.
    hearthpwn.com
    tempostorm.com

Here's a site that will help compare cards for an arena run.
    heartharena.com

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

I put together a Shaman mech deck that is fast and fun to play. I built it on my own first then realized that it is a common archetype so I have been tweaking it based on tips online. It is basically micro machine, annoy-o-tron, whirling zap-o-matic and other cheap mechs with attack boosters. It is fun to play and it can destroy someone in only a couple turns if they don't kill my dudes fast enough.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Blizzard announced that the next big addition of the game will be *drumroll* $10 new cosmetic heroes for each class. You know, I probably wouldn't mind this if it were accompanied by adjustments to make card acquisition easier and maybe add some QoL stuff like more deck slots, but as it is this is a disappointing sign for Blizzard's priorities and the longevity of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet View Post
    Blizzard announced that the next big addition of the game will be *drumroll* $10 new cosmetic heroes for each class. You know, I probably wouldn't mind this if it were accompanied by adjustments to make card acquisition easier and maybe add some QoL stuff like more deck slots, but as it is this is a disappointing sign for Blizzard's priorities and the longevity of the game.
    http://mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/...ponypinkie.jpg

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

You mean you don't want to spend 90 fucking dollars for a new voicepack and pretty pictures? Seems totes worth it to me

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Ugh this is the trap that so many games fall into. I don't know why people spend money on that crap. It only serves to reward game companies for putting minimal effort into their games. Why spend time developing real new content when you can just reskin some existing stuff and make a ton of money on it.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

BRM just came out, people are expecting new cards/content already? Shit, we haven't even had a full season with BRM completely finished and people are complaining about fluff and polish on the game? The only valid complaint is the price, but that's not a problem unique to blizzard.

The only thing I'm on the fence about are deck limits. From a design stand point I can see why you'd limit it, but at this point all the complaining about it would make me change it any ways.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

It's not even so much people wanting new cards as it is people wanting better dailies and being able to get classic packs through arena. Newer players kinda got screwed in that department.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet View Post
    It's not even so much people wanting new cards as it is people wanting better dailies and being able to get classic packs through arena. Newer players kinda got screwed in that department.
    Yeah I wish I could choose between the two packs in arena. I don't get any classic packs because I feel like spending straight gold on packs is a waste so all I do is play arena but then I miss out.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I'd be fine with new voice packs/skins. But seriously. 9$ per hero is absolutely ridiculous. 3-5$/per seems more reasonable imo.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

3-5 seems reasonable, but this is the age of microtransactions. Being able to choose between classic and gvg packs would be a good idea, but now that I'm grinding ladder a lot I find myself not having time to arena constantly like before so I've just been buying the packs straight.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

I don't see a problem. The people that buy these cosmetic items keep the game free for the millions that play and never spend a cent.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

https://twitter.com/PlayHearthstone/...546881/photo/1

This is why I find it annoying when people complain about these "small" updates.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE GET IN HERE! ༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It's funny, watching twitch Hearthstone tournament channels. The announcers dribble boils down to "Ooh, this guys an awesome player, he totally knows his stuff and yadda yadda yadda."

Matches usually end up being "Ya, that one guy got awesome draws and that other guy got shitty draws". "So and so is such an awesome player because of it!"

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

yeah, I kind of roll my eyes with the tournaments.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I think hearthstone is a great spectator game because of the random nature of the game itself honestly.

Yes great plays are made, but when both Dr Balanced's boom bots hit your face for 4 each and end the game when you have 6 minions on the board...that shit you cant predict.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I like watching arena. But with constructed I use it as background sound more. I only watched the last tournament because kripp was casting and I'm a huge fag for him