+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

trying out my fireball factory deck ... 3 losses to zoos in a row

switch to my zoo farming priest ...beat a hunter and a paladin .. cool looks like warlock is done

switch back to mage ... Jaina! versus Gul'dan! .. kill myself

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I pretty much stopped playing, after beating Heroic Naxx. Rush has increased a lot, and more decks have easy IWIN cards, now that Naxx has come out. At this point, I don't know if the ~100 card expansion will help, or hurt, the game.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Spectator mode is coming with the expansion in December.

madder bomber hype!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Spoiler: show

TRIPLE BOOT!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

never gone 12 - 0 before and didn't expect it to be on a class like warrior

Spoiler: show

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Hmm, I have 1.5k gold. I wonder if I should do arena runs now to get expert packs as rewards, or do them after the update to get GvG packs.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

How do people play Hunter without feeling dirty?

Beating handlock on turn 6 is fun. Losing to amaz priest is not.

All cards revealed.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6862680&type=1

Request thread title change .. Hearthstone: to Gnomeregan!

I've managed to get up to 1500 gold, will probably spend 20$ on packs when its available. Can't wait to try out murloc shaman and pirate rogue. Looks like those early legendary leaks were correct.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Interesting. I have 18k gold on US, 11k on EU. I'm bullish on buying packs because I really only play arena, except for leveling to 20 each season for the card back.

Kezan Mystic is baller. F secrets.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...er-8-12-2-2014

Goblins vs Gnomes Whirs into Life Beginning December 8

Since the announcement of Goblins vs Gnomes at BlizzCon 2014, we’ve been tinkering away in preparation to bring one of Warcraft’s greatest rivalries to Hearthstone. Today we’re excited to announce that Hearthstone’s very first expansion will be exploding onto game boards starting December 8!

Goblins vs Gnomes adds over 120 new cards to craft, win, or purchase, all featuring the manic mayhem of Azeroth’s most mischievous machinists meeting mind to mind, mech to mech, and tech to tech.

We’ve already explored some of the themes that you’ll encounter when rumbling tracks, whirring cogs, and roaring rockets propel the new cards into your collections:

Goblins vs Gnomes cards can be purchased as packs, crafted with dust, or earned in the Arena. Goblins vs Gnomes card packs will work just like the classic card packs that you already know, but they’ll have an explosive new wrapper, and contain all new cards!

The new Goblins vs Gnomes card packs will officially become available for Windows®, Mac®, and iPad® on December 8 in the Americas region (including Southeast Asia and Oceania), and roll out on December 9 to Europe, Korea, Taiwan, and China throughout the day.

Be ready to build up your decks, card-slingers—and get ready for glorious mayhem and delightful surprises!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

Soulfire now costs 1 (up from 0)
    Soulfire, along with fast and powerful minions, allowed Warlock rush decks to get ahead on the board and stay ahead. We’ve upped Soulfire’s mana cost by 1 to slow down the Warlock rush deck just a bit and allow more players time to react and interact against the Warlock.

Gadgetzan Auctioneer now costs 6 (up from 5)
    Gadgetzan Auctioneer’s ability allows for a player to potentially draw many cards for little cost. Card draw and card advantage are important to the game—overall, games are less interesting when a player draws their entire deck. This change brings Gadgetzan Auctioneer’s cost more in line with its power level.

Flare now costs 2 (up from 1)
    Flare allowed the Hunter an advantage versus decks that revolve around Secrets, while also allowing the Hunter to draw a card for little cost. We want to encourage a variety of decks in Hearthstone. With this change, Flare will continue to be useful against decks playing Secrets, but will be weaker against other decks
    Source

Even more nerfs for the strongest 3 classes who dispite recieving quite a few nerfs in the past keep going strong

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

That Soulfire nerf hits hard. Zoolock was a nice, easy way to grind out dailies, and it seems like they added a lot of new counters to aggro decks.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Do rush and zoo locks actually exist anymore? I thought they all went to Handlock.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I never got lucky with giant pulls from card packs and didn't want to spend the dust prematurely to craft them, so I stuck with zoo. I didn't play much in November, but when Hearthpwn published the BlizzCon Regionals deck lists in October you had a 2:1 ratio of zoo to handlock.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Is it actually Zoo, or is it rushlock? Most of the decks I run into think they're zoo but are actually rush.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Isn't Zoo just a specific type of rush deck?

zoo is about buffing minions to make favorable trades then maintaining board. It's fast, but it's not 'face warlock'. I don't think of it as rush.