+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

Yeah....I was not a nice guy at the end.

Bleh, this shit still isn't out.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

It's out now. Cleared the wing in about 30 minutes with a zoo deck lol.

Yeah, 2 wings down. @ Work so not doing 3rd now.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

As primarily an arena player, I am so excited I won't run into arena decks with 4 Flamestrikes or 5 Argent Commanders anymore.

don't forget to log in to all 3 regions to unlock 1st wing before the 30 day free period expires.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

having issues dealing with broken as fuck rain of fire

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    having issues dealing with broken as fuck rain of fire
    Dump as many cards as you can and it's fine. If you get too many cards in your hand it's a PITA.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The lag is a PITA. GG Zoo decks though.

GD Maex's ability returns 2 random minions, to your hand, and it costs zero mana. Starts with two Haunted Creepers on the board.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Heroics are really easy with the right decks. I used freeze control mage against anub, lost twice before clearing. One shot faerlina with zoolock, she really does nothing if your hand is empty. Got maexxna on second try with a shaman token deck (just a standard deck with violet teacher instead of yeti).

Only one epic used (doomhammer), and no legendaries drawn besides a leroy that got discarded by soulfire.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Beat it with a card drawing assplosive Huntard Deck; actually drew so many cards that several blew up, but I had what I needed by that point.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Maexxna heroic was lulzy. Went Paladin with bunch of battlecry quirks. Archers, riflemen, voodoo doc, priestess of elune, and nightblades and owls. Got scared when the top deck King Krush came out of nowhere though he could have probably lethal damaged me if she went for my face instead of board clear. Ended up decking her and won by hitting her in the face for 5 every turn with battlecrys.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

even with the right deck this shit is too RNG dependant

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

wow you get nothing

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Breezed through the wing + 2 challenges. Skipping heroic, don't care about card backs whatsoever.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

List of the Bosses (Heroic) for all of the wings. Some look meh and others look crazy...

http://www.hearthpwn.com/news/564-he...naxxramas-card

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Heroics are really easy with the right decks. I used freeze control mage against anub, lost twice before clearing. One shot faerlina with zoolock, she really does nothing if your hand is empty. Got maexxna on second try with a shaman token deck (just a standard deck with violet teacher instead of yeti).

Only one epic used (doomhammer), and no legendaries drawn besides a leroy that got discarded by soulfire.
    Used a taunting control druid deck against Anub, ezpz. You eventually take board control, his cards aren't great. Just gotta have things that beat 4/4s.
    Used a priest smashwell deck against faerlina. Mind Vision, Thoughtsteal, and SW are great in this matchup. After getting a fat lightwell out with inner fire it was won.
    Used a hunter rush deck against Maexxna. Turn 2 Explosive Turn 3 UTH, then you just play 2 1-mana chargers each turn, and of course you can drop buzzard/timber wolf/owl or another explosive trap to assist.

Fucking finally.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

So apparently the ladder is all warlock now? Had 3 priest dailies, played 8 warlocks in a row, went 5-3. This is why constructed blows, nobody has the balls to play anything but the top 2-3 decks.

the meta is going to shift every week as new wings come out, should save your complaints for 5 weeks and see what it looks like on the other side.

as long as your deck comes out ok, priest shouldn't have much difficulty beating zoo.
    you need pyro+shield and some early cheap removal like smite or pain.
    your goal is to have better trade efficiency for turn 1-5 which is about where zoo runs out of gas.
    of course you can still be dead by turn 4 if rng doesn't go your way.