Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The Sims 4 (PC/Mac/PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1)

The sims 4 Description

The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. Create and control new Sims with mind, body, and heart. Build their unique worlds. Direct and explore the stories of your Sims and experience delightful and exciting results.

Create and control the most intelligent and relatable Sims ever with new, intuitive design tools. Customize your Sims’ appearances, personalities, aspirations, walk styles, and even their relationship to others.

Select from diverse environments for your Sims to live in and build their home with fun, intuitive design tools that allow you to effortlessly create the homes of your dreams.

Play with life like never before in The Sims 4. The choices you make influence your Sims and everyone and everything around them. These moments create delightful and exciting results throughout gameplay.

How you play The Sims 4 is up to you. Help your Sims start a new career, find love, and start their family. Construct and design the homes of your dreams. Fulfill your Sims’ needs, explore their aspirations, and experience how they respond to life’s moments

The Sims 4 allows you to play with life like never before. The Sims live with rich physical and emotional characteristics and their worlds and stories are influenced by your choices and creativity. Welcome to The Sims 4!

Features

• New Sims – Create and control more intelligent, more relatable, and emotionally rich Sims.

• Intelligence – Your Sims move and act more naturally than ever before, from multitasking to expressing their emotions by the way they walk. Choose the personalities of your Sims, select their aspirations, and explore the depth of their lifelong goals through your Sims’ thoughts, social skills, careers, and memories.

• Emotional Depth – For the first time, Sims feel and express emotions. Your Sims can experience a diverse range and depth of emotional states and are influenced through other Sims, actions, events, memories, or even by the clothing and objects you choose. Emotions offer you more choice by giving you the opportunity to create richer stories with even more possibilities.

• New Creative Tools – Create A Sim and Build are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the freedom to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new room-based Build Mode.

• Vibrant Neighborhoods – Chose among brilliant and diverse lots for your Sims to live in. Vivid visuals bring your Sim’s home to life.

• Rich Rewards – Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables, and unlocking achievements.

• Share Your Creations – Share your Sims’ households with your friends and the community. Download community creations for an all-new look.
    Pre-Order
    You can now pre-order the Limited Edition or the Digital Deluxe Edition of The Sims™ 4!

The Sims™ 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. Create new Sims with intelligence and emotion, whose every action is informed and affected by their interactions and emotional states. Experience all new intuitive and fun creative tools. Sculpt your Sims in Create A Sim and construct unique homes with the tactile room-based Build Mode. Control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims with dynamic, emotion-rich gameplay, and bring your stories to life.

The Sims™ 4 LIMITED EDITION

• Life of the Party Digital Content: Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and spectacular party costumes.

The Sims™ 4 DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION

• Up All Night Digital Content: Features the Laser Light Show, new parties, outfits, decorations, and recipes.
    • Life of the Party Digital Content: Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and spectacular party costumes.
    • Digital Soundtrack: A digital soundtrack featuring music from the game.
    https://help.ea.com/article/the-sims...er-information

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I like that one of the first customizations you see happen in the gameplay video is how big the boobs are and how much they sag.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Its about time they got away from the fat faces of 3. Though the body animation looks roughly the same, its nice to see that the facial technology has been enhanced considerably.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I've enjoyed the previous Sims games, so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one too. I like that they have emotions now, it's a nice addition. It'll be interesting to see how it changes gameplay. I just hope the graphics will be better than shows, it looks very similar to the graphics of Sims 3, just with slightly less rough edges.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Not going to get me this time EA! At the rate they're going, it would cost me more money to get my sim a haircut than it would be for me to get one irl. I hate how much of a money sink they've turned this series into.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That is true - especially if you want all of the expansion packs and DLC. It'd cost you a few hundred bucks.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

don't worry you can get doritos t-shirts and farmer's flood insurance free for your sims

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't get it. Why do they not include the extra content in the base of the game? This is why I don't buy EA games anymore. I regret that Humble Bundle I just bought for $5 because I have to go to a separate website to launch the game.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Aristio View Post
    I don't get it. Why do they not include the extra content in the base of the game?
    Because it makes them more money. Don't lie: you get it, you just don't want to get it if it means what you think it does. And it does. It always does.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Nah, done with EA, I didn't even play the free game they gave me after sim city debacle.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Shipping Fall 2014
    Electronic Arts today announced that The Sims 4 will be shipping in fall 2014 worldwide. In development at Maxis’ The Sims Studio, The Sims 4 brings all new ways to play with life; powerful new creative tools, all-new Sims with enhanced emotion and intelligence, and a gaming experience where players control the mind, body and heart of their Sims to bring their stories to life like never before.

“The Sims franchise has the best fans in the world and their passion and enthusiasm is at an all-time high,” said Rachel Franklin, VP and General Manager of The Sims Studio. “Those millions of voices will fuel our development process, helping The Sims 4 to be the most ambitious and the best game our studio has ever made. We can’t wait to see our fans reaction when The Sims 4 comes out in autumn 2014.”

The Sims is one of the best-selling and most beloved franchises in the history of gaming. More than four years after its launch, The Sims 3 continues to be played every day as players exchange their creativity, stories and life’s moments across an array of social networks to an audience in the multi-millions.

Pre-orders are available at thesims.com. Those who pre-order now will receive the Limited Edition which comes with The Sims 4 Life of the Party Digital Content.
    http://www.thesims.com/

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Are you still not allowed to build/go in the business shops? That pissed me off about 3. Really outside of adding days of the week(and obviously graphics), 2 was much better.

green jellybean
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I agree 2 was better so disappointed with their direction on 3. On 4 it looks like the house creation feature has vastly improved but I haven't seen anything with actual sim gameplay aside from the emotions demo from a while back.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Are you still not allowed to build/go in the business shops? That pissed me off about 3. Really outside of adding days of the week(and obviously graphics), 2 was much better.
    I haven't heard anything about rabbit holes, but they made it so you could go into some rabbit holes through expansions in 3.

It'll probably be the same here. Base package will have 10% of previous series content with the remaining 90 slowly unveiled through $250+ in eventual expansion packs.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I have been avoiding this game launch because with the other releases, it took ages for the modding community to catch up with the game release and playing the sims in a right out the box, unmodded state is pointless and boring to me because I am heavily into modding content. Of course avoiding it means I have not learned whether or not sims 3 mods will cross over but I feel they wont for some reason. :D

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

It’s time to save up those vacation days, life gets better in 85 days. Electronic Arts today announced that The Sims 4 is arriving on PC starting September 2 in North America . The Sims 4 is the only game where the new generation of smarter Sims with big personalities gives players the power to play with life and create meaningful, and sometimes weirder, stories.

“On September 2 our fans will be able to experience why we believe The Sims 4 is the best life simulation game ever,” said Rachel Franklin, VP and Executive Producer for The Sims 4. “These are brand new Sims whose traits, emotions and aspirations combine to define more meaningful personalities than you’ve ever played with before. You decide not only what they look like, but more importantly, who they are. The combination of these new Sims, our powerful new creative tools, and the all-new Gallery add up to the best game we’ve ever made.”

The Sims 4 takes this best-selling franchise to an entirely new generation. Our new Sims have been reinvented into smarter, emotionally rich characters who come to life through a combination of their free will and player direction. Players control the mind, body, and now the heart of these new Sims and bring their stories to life with richness and texture that has never before been possible in the franchise. Pair these revolutionary new Sims with brand new creative tools that are powerful, tactile, and easy to use, and the all-new Gallery, which allows players to access other players’ The Sims 4 user generated content directly from the game, and the result is a stimulating new gameplay experience that powers a new era for The Sims.
    http://www.thesims.com/TheSims4

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Create A Style? Gone

Some players are not happy about the fact that we don’t have Create a Style in game anymore. What would you like to tell them?
    At the moment we are not planning to add Create a Style in game and we don’t know if this feature will be added later on. We are focusing on making the base game great, stable and powerful. We want The Sims 4 to ship with a very high level of quality and we decided to focus on certain areas.
    Toddlers? Gone
    Swimming Pools? Gone, gone and gone

"While we recognize that some of you will be disappointed that pools and toddlers won't be available when The Sims 4 Base Game launches in September, you should know that we're building an incredibly strong foundation that is capable of fulfilling every one of your desires in the years to come," he said.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

DLC incoming. $40 a pop

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

At least EA is doing a good job of me getting off the drug.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast