1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 24 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 35 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 17 hours, 24 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 16 hours, 35 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

When I log in, I can't see the NA/EU servers, JP onry

Is that new?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I understood during beta, but this is early release. Were on my time now SE, I paid for early access and you even shit on the amount of time that granted me. Now I can't even play for half the meager amount of time you gave me, wtf >_<.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Woop, hit with the 10102 while on a airship from LL to Ul'Dah.

ES #1 HUE HUE HUE
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Super Bad
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

How naive I was to think the instance problems would be fixed when I woke up. Tried to finish a story mission, got 90k'd and now 10102.

Should have just kept crafting, fuck.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The cause of all this was because Squeenix thought there'd be less people wanting to play the game outside of Japan than inside or something right? So did they get a bunch of cheap Yugoslavian servers and spoofed the IPs to NA/EU locations or what?

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So is there an emergency maintenance?

ES #1 HUE HUE HUE
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Super Bad
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Well, since I'm assuming they are running the same code we are, I'm gonna go with yes.

New Odin
    BG Level

Well, the playerbase will soon drop to a level more in line with SE's expectations if they can't get their shit together.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Chamaan View Post
    The cause of all this was because Squeenix thought there'd be less people wanting to play the game outside of Japan than inside or something right? So did they get a bunch of cheap Yugoslavian servers and spoofed the IPs to NA/EU locations or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Chamaan View Post

The thing that sucks most is that there aren't any EU located content servers. At all. I know SE is a Japanese company, but do they seriously have to shit all over the rest of us with half-assed support? You'd think they would have learned from all the FFXI animosity over the years.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties wherein players are unable to log into the North American/European data center Worlds on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. The issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Date & Time]
    From Aug. 25, 2013 6:39 a.m. (PDT)

[Details]
    Unable to log into several Worlds.

[Affected Worlds]
    North American/European Data Center Worlds
    - Moogle
    - Odin
    - Shiva
    - Cerberus
    - Faerie
    - Coeurl
    - Exodus
    - Diabolos
    - Adamantoise
    - Ultros
    - Midgardsormr
    - Malboro
    - Goblin
    - Cactuar
    - Gilgamesh
    - Leviathan
    - Behemoth
    - Balmung
    - Ragnarok
    - Sargatanas
    - Excalibur
    - Hyperion

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I hope it gets resolved soon, just unlocked PLD and wanted to seek for a dungeon on it!

It really is starting to get aggravating that only NA/EU servers are having this problem.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Nah, now JP server list is down but NA is up. However, still can't log into the worlds as you get a lagged out message.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I always use the early access time to play around with the jobs. RNG is ok so far. I enjoy MRD. Going to do PUG next because I like punching things.

How's the Carbuncle class (arcanist?) and the other mage classes

New Odin
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dazusu View Post
    The thing that sucks most is that there aren't any EU located content servers. At all. I know SE is a Japanese company, but do they seriously have to shit all over the rest of us with half-assed support? You'd think they would have learned from all the FFXI animosity over the years.
    Have you ever played ANY other Asian MMO? What we're getting here is by miles better service.

That speaks more for how shitty other asian MMO companies are than SE's competency though.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Japanese population is about half of ours. That's why they're not having as much trouble.

Also Japanese Datacenter is not down. We just can't see it. Got a buddy on a JP server and he's not seeing any hiccups at all.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Curing people on Conjurer was actually really fun when I did it in Beta3. Being able to select people's names with the mouse from the party list was super easy. No tabbing around bullshit or fiddling with arrow keys. I heard someone complaining about it in shout during Beta4 and wanted to slap him in the throat for being stupid. Going to take up Scholar as my mage class. War/Mnk/Sch, just like FFXI. If they give me a gun wielding ranged attacker and Pup I'll maybe never go back to 11.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satu Rhean
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Now main site is having issues. I don't understand why they don't get more servers. I mean it's a few extra servers, what could it cost... $10?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Reve View Post

Now main site is having issues. I don't understand why they don't get more servers. I mean it's a few extra servers, what could it cost... $10?
    Probably thousands for the performance needed, but the point still stands.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast