1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 36 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 20 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 13 hours, 36 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 496 of 712 FirstFirst ... 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 546 ... LastLast
    Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    coil2 already dropping doubles
    cosigned

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by OWS_Tonx View Post
    On Excal almost every coil PF is made by a blm who won't let any other blm or smn join, shit's mad annoying. fuckin hate need PTs only too because they're generally the same situation. I don't PF hardly ever but when I do I make it a greed with pick 2 and my shit fills fast.
    Same happen on Ragnarok, but sadly, whatever how retarded & selfish it is, its alway these ppl who get what they want.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

roulette -> 90k on first pull

oh okay game

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Echoing the PF woes. It's gotten bad here where people lock entire sets, or 3+ items out of completely different sets. Saw one earlier that wanted healing gloves, casting head and tank body.

I've just gotten to where I don't join if the loot rules aren't something I can agree with. Seeing a lot of "x is an item call but mount ffa" shit for extremes too. I want a shot at a pony while I lot my mirror, pls. When I join mostly for the mounts anyway, it just seems a bit greedy.

Also the people that start up PFs at absurd times for the server, then add ridiculous restrictions/setups and sit there for the entire hour alone.

Aside that, after 200 leviathan runs (at least, I started tanking them and am counting through achievements) I have still seen one mirror, and one mount. Absurd. Mount hunting seems like a pointless venture with the current drop rates. And that's just one of four, five if you want to count nightmare, which I was lucky enough to get.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arista Flora
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Need>Greed only on Cerberus, and it's better this way. Greed/Lockouts just scream drama.
    Also you're very gullible if you trust 2 random healers to do T2, spend 12mins only to find out these 2 nubs cant handle it. No thanks.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

That's why you set a decent (but not crazy) ilevel... done it enough times to know most mages can be taught what they need to do.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I can heal it as WHM at i83 in i90 fending accessories no problem. I went in the first time having never done it before, never asked any question, just used shroud on CD, kept medica II up, and medica after every AoE.

I don't understand how people have a problem healing this.

Only time I've ever wiped while healing the tank gave the entire party 4 stacks before enrage hit.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I can heal it as WHM at i83 in i90 fending accessories no problem. I went in the first time having never done it before, never asked any question, just used shroud on CD, kept medica II up, and medica after every AoE.

I don't understand how people have a problem healing this.

Only time I've ever wiped while healing the tank gave the entire party 4 stacks before enrage hit.
    Funny part is PF saying BE CAREFUL 2 HEALERS ONLY

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Well, also there's 10% echo now. Like, 10% more healing potency off the top.

How do you die?!

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Well, also there's 10% echo now. Like, 10% more healing potency off the top.

How do you die?!
    By um beeing afk?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

People not knowing how to undercut. Screenshot's on my home computer, but Bluefox hides do something like

etc.

For fuck's sake. If it's like that when I get home, I'm just buying them out and correcting the mistake.

Tired of Cobalt ore going from 89/per to 15/perHQ in an afternoon, too. People hate money, is my only conclusion.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I'll sometimes undercut because I can take the hit. Even to it being a lose. Force people out of the market. Not on small Shit like that tho. To many people in the market. But ya on fast moving stuff to funny

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Quote Originally Posted by dejet View Post
    I'll sometimes undercut because I can take the hit. Even to it being a lose. Force people out of the market. Not on small Shit like that tho. To many people in the market. But ya on fast moving stuff to funny
    I don't mind being undercut, but there's no reason for something to drop 50% in price in 6 listings. That's just retarded people who had their retainers turn one up being retarded.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
    I don't mind being undercut, but there's no reason for something to drop 50% in price in 6 listings. That's just retarded people who had their retainers turn one up being retarded.
    You would be right. In one case of mine tho I was the sole person making Gil for about a week. Decent profit, about 30k turning into 120k people jumped in. Now its super slow seller, as the sole seller one every 2 days if lucky. Still people saw the numbers crafted like 10 and now there dropping feom120k to 60k. It costs me 30k to make I'll drop it and buy all the mats to force it back up . let the small people fight and then take it over again when they drop out lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

People not knowing how to undercut. Screenshot's on my home computer, but Bluefox hides do something like

etc.

For fuck's sake. If it's like that when I get home, I'm just buying them out and correcting the mistake.

Tired of Cobalt ore going from 89/per to 15/perHQ in an afternoon, too. People hate money, is my only conclusion.
    this is why I miss the XI AH system so much. It had its issues 100%, but not being able to see the listing price, and only history, was fantastic and I wish more mmo's did it that way

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I made this point somewhere, either here or on the official forums... I think someone argued supply and demand, and I explained to them in detail why they're retarded and have no understanding of how S/D works if they think this is an example of S/D.

Truth be told, FFXIV crafting in itself is hard enough to turn a profit, harder still when everyone else is undercutting you... Been a while though so idk, maybe the market is a bit better, but i doubt it. Being able to sell something and see what everyone else is selling it for opens itself up to massive undercutting, idk why SE went with this approach... rather or not it being the generic MMO way.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Tons and tons of Gil to be made in crafting. Market is doing fine as of last night.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I made this point somewhere, either here or on the official forums... I think someone argued supply and demand, and I explained to them in detail why they're retarded and have no understanding of how S/D works if they think this is an example of S/D.

Truth be told, FFXIV crafting in itself is hard enough to turn a profit, harder still when everyone else is undercutting you... Been a while though so idk, maybe the market is a bit better, but i doubt it. Being able to sell something and see what everyone else is selling it for opens itself up to massive undercutting, idk why SE went with this approach... rather or not it being the generic MMO way.
    I recall reading that post when you linked it in the OF thread a ways back. I wish there was a simple way to explain to people that selling your item for Lowest Price -.5% will still get you sold first. There's no need to start lopping digits off of your price unless you hate money.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I recall reading that post when you linked it in the OF thread a ways back. I wish there was a simple way to explain to people that selling your item for Lowest Price -.5% will still get you sold first. There's no need to start lopping digits off of your price unless you hate money.
    Maybe they do it because they know someone else will just come along and undercut them? So they lop 5-10k off the price hoping less people decide to undercut them while they're gone from their computer. If I want to sell something fast I will happily take a 5k hit because I'm not camping the AH to keep undercutting undercutters. If you have a lot of time then sure, stand there lopping 10 gil off your price every 10 minutes.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

I guess I just can't understand needing to sell something so badly RIGHT NOW that I'd take half the value for it instead of waiting overnight or, heaven forbid, a day or three. I always tweak my listings before bed then check when I get home from work so seeing a price drop like that overnight is astounding. Enh, what can you do, you know? Other than buy them all up and post for profit, I mean.