1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 30 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 29 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 30 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 29 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 622 of 712 FirstFirst ... 572 612 620 621 622 623 624 632 672 ... LastLast
    Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    But can attribute that to myth being everywhere I guess as well.
    I attribute it to the usual idiots being retarded and putting 50 listings up at once and expecting them all to sell, which then causes mass undercutting. 2-3 at a time max please.

Sitting on my tawny latex in the meantime until it goes back up. Price swings back a little at nights if there's not that many up.

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
    Someone dropped the price of Gallant augments 120k in one shot. That price then stuck. Went from 500~ to 380 since Sunday.

Idiots hate money.
    You have to think of it differently than that.
    -First off, anyone who wants Gallant augments needs 2 of them. Noone will want to pay top dollar for something when they need multiple.
    -Secondly, Scheelite prices are probably at an all time low on your server. Noone seems to want wolfram gear anymore now that ST gear is out and the augmented wolfram bodies are a very niche sale. So there will be more scheelite on the MB than buyers of the end product.
    -Third, Coke is by far the most expensive piece of the synth most likely having the most transactions per day. If anything, most of the cost to make will fall on your ability to gather coke for good prices.
    -Fourth, anyone can make augments if they meet the requirements.

So in the end, you're looking at the costs of 2 Darksteel ingot and <100k material vs convincing people to actually BUY TWO of these for double the cost of manufacture.
    IMO - tank the price to something more attractive to the average player with 600k to burn. Mitigate the costs of the darksteel ingots via desynth. Finally make more money per day and let the other crafters whine about their items not moving (and they most likely never will move)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Neon Sea
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Whm pre-casting Med II in ST like it's a HUNT. Worthless, at least I get to see the boss roll up and cleave him/

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Neon_Sea View Post
    Whm pre-casting Med II in ST like it's a HUNT. Worthless, at least I get to see the boss roll up and cleave him/
    I had a whm regen me on WAR right when I was about to pull, I clicked it off, they recast it and put a "-_-" in PT chat. So I pulled, have fun with those!

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

If a WHM is going to put med 2 or regen on me before a pull I leave it on. I often feel that learning from ones mistakes will eventually make people better players. So if they die because everything goes charging over to them as soon as I use shield lob or tomahawk then that isn't my problem one bit, and if it causes a wipe then its time to take a drink of tequila, it's not circus tower without alcohol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    If a WHM is going to put med 2 or regen on me before a pull I leave it on. I often feel that learning from ones mistakes will eventually make people better players. So if they die because everything goes charging over to them as soon as I use shield lob or tomahawk then that isn't my problem one bit, and if it causes a wipe then its time to take a drink of tequila, it's not circus tower without alcohol.
    If they're dumb enough to do that they're dumb enough to refuse to believe it had anything to do with anything they did and you're just a shitty tank.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    If they're dumb enough to do that they're dumb enough to refuse to believe it had anything to do with anything they did and you're just a shitty tank.
    so true

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

4 S ranks spawned between the first and second boss of an Aurum Vale that I had to do for Atma book.

Fuck. Off.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Only second week clearing t9 and already had the exact same chest as first clear. MNK h2h which we don't have a mnk and DRG body which I don't think is BiS

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Hiryo View Post
    You have to think of it differently than that.
    I was listing all of mine as sets of 2 for under the average, but I wasn't dropping the price that low. I'm not a crafter so I gathered the mats and had a friend make for them for me, then ended up only wanting to dye the chest. I know there's a logical approach to what happened but logic doesn't go hand in hand with complaining on the internet, which is what I'm best at here.

I'm probably going to end up giving them way to friends who want them. I already ate the cost and I'd rather see them put to use than just rotting on the AH while people chip at the price.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The fact that some of my friends are so bad at this game and any attempts to make them get better only seems to stick until the next day.
    I mean I wouldn't call myself very good at the game, but there's an issue when they're doing less damage than a similarly geared tank full timing Shield Oath/Defiance is during a dungeon.

The fact that the Flist is separate for each character rather than tied to the account is stupid as fuck and extremely annoying.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    The fact that the Flist is separate for each character rather than tied to the account is stupid as fuck and extremely annoying.
    God forbid someone doesn't want you to know their alt so they can't be stalked by some mouth breathing raging douche, all because the add/remove system is fucking horrible.

You remove someone from your friends list you still show up on theirs, when done in any other title. You remove someone from your friends list you appear always offline on theirs so said neck beard can't just sit and stalk you when you really want nothing to do with them. I'm really shocked that they didn't set it up so when you transfer servers it doesn't say something that the person moved, rather than just having (deleted) but w/e, horrible friend system is horrible.

You're justifying one shitty design choice with another shitty design choice.

Flist should be account wide, removing someone from your Flist should remove you from theirs.

If you don't want someone on your Flist, don't have them on your Flist.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

everything should have been account wide, why would SE think I would blist someone's main char but not their alt?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Likewise, I blocked somebody on one character, but I totally want to still talk to them from my others.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Coil Group is PLD, WAR, WHM, SCH, BRD, MNK, BLM, SMN. There exists 9 different weapons from t9.

Week 1: 88.9% chance of getting useful weapon. Get PLD weapon, yay.
    Week 2: 77.8% chance of getting useful weapon. Get DRG weapon, boo.
    Week 3: 77.8% chance of getting useful weapon. Get DRG weapon, fuck you SE.
    Week 4: 77.8% chance of getting useful weapon. Get MNK weapon, yay.
    Week 5: 66.7% chance of getting useful weapon. Get BLM weapon, yay.
    Week 6: 55.6% chance of getting useful weapon. Get MNK weapon, gdi SE.

I hate this drop system. It could be worse, but I still hate how many times favorable percentages gave us unfavorable results.

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Has SE said why the dont have an exchange system ?

Do they need to?

To stretch out thin content even further.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    Coil Group is PLD, WAR, WHM, SCH, BRD, MNK, BLM, SMN. There exists 9 different weapons from t9.

Week 1: 88.9% chance of getting useful weapon. Get PLD weapon, yay.
    Week 2: 77.8% chance of getting useful weapon. Get DRG weapon, boo.
    Week 3: 77.8% chance of getting useful weapon. Get DRG weapon, fuck you SE.
    Week 4: 77.8% chance of getting useful weapon. Get MNK weapon, yay.
    Week 5: 66.7% chance of getting useful weapon. Get BLM weapon, yay.
    Week 6: 55.6% chance of getting useful weapon. Get MNK weapon, gdi SE.

I hate this drop system. It could be worse, but I still hate how many times favorable percentages gave us unfavorable results.
    Don't worry, it only gets worse!