1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 26 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 33 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 26 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 33 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 655 of 712 FirstFirst ... 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 665 705 ... LastLast

Wait, nvm, get it from the hunts, duh.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    Need sold to get sold gear otherwise you've got nothing to use sands/oil on.
    Don't you get sold from doing the hunts anyways?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

you'd also be rich from selling myth items which would make it an lv1 alt with a large house with full i110 gear.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Ahaha, I'm not sure about your server, but "rich" would take quite some time off of myth ingredients alone. Emery is down to what... 15k, on average, on Balmung.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Still, 15k is like half the story worth of gil (ignoring allagan pieces).

Quote Originally Posted by Yukari View Post
    Don't you get sold from doing the hunts anyways?
    Yea I edited my post a second later when I realized that.

It's easy to forget since you cap on sold so quickly, most hunt mobs you just see the seals/myth reward.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I've noticed in the past few days that people with Sword Art Online names are 100% fucking terrible.
    Pretty sure it's the new xxsephirothxx

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Not sure why did such a thing but I went and tried DF T5 on my alt. i100+ healers couldn't heal tanks in P1. i100+ dps couldn't kill conflags. i100+ tanks ... well, were using PVP gear. Parser showed 2 shitty DPS and 2 good DPS, coincidentally we wiped when both good dps were stuck in conflag / conflag fireball.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

XI knows how to change audio devices when you add/remove a source, why the heck is XIV still unable to a year later?

Priorities....

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    XI knows how to change audio devices when you add/remove a source, why the heck is XIV still unable to a year later?

Priorities....
    holy fuck. i always thought this problem affects me and only me in the universe

glad someone finally voice out my sorrow!!!

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    holy fuck. i always thought this problem affects me and only me in the universe

glad someone finally voice out my sorrow!!!
    I just had this problem on Friday. Hangouts was being dumb so I disabled my sound card output so that I could direct my conversation to my Plantronics headset, and then afterward I didn't switch it back right away.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Try to do my trials roulette yesterday as Sch and get Titan HM. Have solo healed it many times so not worried and the group seems well geared enough. After the first jump every one is getting hit by everything and the other healer dies to plumes along with a dps. Raise the whm and move on and push next phase. During pre-heart phase everything is going to hell. DPs are eatting plumes left and right, bard gets knocked off to a landslide and whm dies twice during this phase. Raise him both times and we get to heart phase and he then dies to plumes in heart phase and i don't have swiftcast to get him up. we barely limp into last phase but wipe as no one seems to be able to dodge anything and i get goaled. Annoyed i asked if anyone has beaten this before and the whm tells me ''fucking heal us more''. I told him to shut up because he died to 4 times before last phase and before anything else is said i get vote kicked. Normally this would be the end of it but i was pissed so i queued up for Titan Hm (in progress) and get sent right back to the same party. Join and they are in preheart phase and there are 2 dead dps already and i say to myself, fuck it i'm not healing anyone. After the wipe before anything is said i get vote kicked againso i immedietly requeue and get the same group again. Before they can vote me i pull Titan and the just stand there and not do anything. Even with 20% echo whm can't solo heal them and the die on the second phase with just me alive so i decide to just kite Titan so that they can't vote kick out and they have to leave. After getting bitched at for 10-15min of kiting they finally all leave so i jump off and leave the dungeon. I feel vindicated for being cursed at and vote kicked by people who were such terrible players and then who tried to blame it on me. Think nothing of the events the rest of the day and logged off. Woke up this morning and find out my account has been suspended for i don't know how long. Trying to contact someone and of course the chat service is unavailable till proper business hours which i don't know when that will be. Was a dick about it? Yes. Should i have just dropped the whole thing? Probably. But for some reason this really just set me off.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Probably should have both dropped it and broken that shit up into paragraphs

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Never been all that great at knowing how to paragraph things properly, but yes i know. Still the moral is if you suck at your job just blame some one else and vote kick them to save face i guess. Does anyone know if chat support is available on weekends?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

All I see is a wall of text

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Can't believe i read that. I chuckled a bit, but you sorta deserve it for griefing.

Not defending any bads, but the way you described it, you shoulda dropped the pt a long ass time ago and let them deal with their losses. The second i see bad players, whether i'm trying to get my weekly ST drop or anything that requires a possible long time, i don't waste my time. Eat the 30 min penalty, and do something else.

Complaint: the amount of S ranks that popped last night as crazy, every S rank being fought was followed by a red dot at 20%, everyone losing their enmity, and losing allied seal credits. I was there from before they pulled, and it happened.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Can't believe i read that. I chuckled a bit, but you sorta deserve it for griefing.

Not defending any bads, but the way you described it, you shoulda dropped the pt a long ass time ago and let them deal with their losses. The second i see bad players, whether i'm trying to get my weekly ST drop or anything that requires a possible long time, i don't waste my time. Eat the 30 min penalty, and do something else.

Complaint: the amount of S ranks that popped last night as crazy, every S rank being fought was followed by a red dot at 20%, everyone losing their enmity, and losing allied seal credits. I was there from before they pulled, and it happened.
    I understand i was being a dick but something about them voting me out after how terrible they were and trying to pin it on me just set me off. I am also more annoyed that this is the first time i have ever had any actions against my account that i know of since playing FFXI at PS2 launch. Never a warning or caution of any sort then slapped with a suspension. Not even getting hauled to jail by a GM to explain my side of things.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Taruto Shippuden
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Apeman View Post
    I understand i was being a dick but something about them voting me out after how terrible they were and trying to pin it on me just set me off. I am also more annoyed that this is the first time i have ever had any actions against my account that i know of since playing FFXI at PS2 launch. Never a warning or caution of any sort then slapped with a suspension. Not even getting hauled to jail by a GM to explain my side of things.
    You took that troll bait hard.
    Lesson learned?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Taruina View Post
    You took that troll bait hard.
    Lesson learned?
    If in a similar mood i would probably do the same actions.

FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement:
    3.2 Disruption. You may not in any way disrupt or interfere with the Game experience of other a user, including the disruption of SQUARE ENIX’s computers and servers.

Wouldn't cursing at me and then vote kicking me be the same thing?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alkimi Asura
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    I've noticed in the past few days that people with Sword Art Online names are 100% fucking terrible.
    Pretty sure it's the new xxsephirothxx
    Also, people with names littered with pointless apostrophes. And mancats.