1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 31 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 17 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 16 hours, 31 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 681 of 712 FirstFirst ... 631 671 679 680 681 682 683 691 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

The formula for 2.4 was predictable based on what SE has done so far.

New tomestone
    New Coil
    New primal
    2 HM dungeons
    1 new dungeon

2.5 content is also predictable.

New CT
    New primal
    2 HM dungeons
    1 new dungeon

Though I don't know what primal they would do after Shiva. Perhaps that Odin trial people were talking about?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Greg Extreme or (Hildibrand semi-spoilers I guess)

Spoiler: show
    Ultros HM + Extreme?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

well had a blast the last 4-5 days while lvling my SCH to 50 (48 now) and doing various other things, but yeah was inevitable to run into real asses in duty finder that destroy any kind of fun playing experience. Trying to Speed Run through aurum vale, when the tank was there for the 1. time. I dont understand peeps that use duty roulette on low lvl dungeons ¬.¬, i dont mind takeing it slow or wiping at times, but the mood and bitchiness towards the tank and me (healer) because we didnt want a speed run was just not tolerable so I ate the bullet and abandoned. I am fucking too olde to care for such poopshit and bitchiness.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I didn't even know you could speed run aurum vale, or was he just generally whining about general slowness

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    I didn't even know you could speed run aurum vale, or was he just generally whining about general slowness
    no they basicly wanted to run to boss rooms and wipe their while the smn and me resurrect each other with swift cast resurrection, i dont see the fucking point, those low lvl dungeon dont reward any tombstones or anything.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

New tomestone
    New Coil
    New primal
    2 HM dungeons
    1 new dungeon

New CT
    New primal
    2 HM dungeons
    1 new dungeon

Though I don't know what primal they would do after Shiva. Perhaps that Odin trial people were talking about?
    This is why I love all the morons on the OF (and even my FC) speculating about what will be in each new major patch. We have a fairly easy to predict roadmap of what will be in there as far as the major highlights go but every time people go insane thinking that something that is a radical departure from what they have established (ie. thinking that the ilevel of new gear won't follow the established trend - coil 3 should be dropping i130 gear). I'm not saying they won't change the pattern but why would they?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by SlaxLeary View Post
    This is why I love all the morons on the OF (and even my FC) speculating about what will be in each new major patch. We have a fairly easy to predict roadmap of what will be in there as far as the major highlights go but every time people go insane thinking that something that is a radical departure from what they have established (ie. thinking that the ilevel of new gear won't follow the established trend - coil 3 should be dropping i130 gear). I'm not saying they won't change the pattern but why would they?

Sands and Oils threw us all off a little.

Plus this time we get NIN. The i130 progression interest me the most. Will it be 2.0 (2 paths to i90, 300 tome weekly cap), 2.1 (multiple paths to i90, 450 tome cap) or 2.2 (1 direct path to i110, 1 path to i100 with upgrades, 450 tome cap)? Or something new once again?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Sands and Oils threw us all off a little.

Plus this time we get NIN. The i130 progression interest me the most. Will it be 2.0 (2 paths to i90, 300 tome weekly cap), 2.1 (multiple paths to i90, 450 tome cap) or 2.2 (1 direct path to i110, 1 path to i100 with upgrades, 450 tome cap)? Or something new once again?
    2.2/nexus hybrid, coil III gives i130, new tomes give i120 you upgrade with lights. :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I wonder what the cost of things for relic upgrades are going to be in soldiery.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

If it's anything like 2.2 and 2.3 I won't bother upgrading my relic. I got the i100 Animus not long before I could get a weathered soldiery weapon, I got the i110 Novus around the time i110 unweathered soldiery weapons became easy to get and I'll be getting the i115 Nexus not long before the weekly limit on T9 is removed. Now that I'm in a good FC that's going to make it even less worthwhile. Fuck the grinds, I want to spend my free time playing other games not killing Garuda 500 times or completing a HM dungeon 300 times.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

If it's anything like 2.2 and 2.3 I won't bother upgrading my relic. I got the i100 Animus not long before I could get a weathered soldiery weapon, I got the i110 Novus around the time i110 unweathered soldiery weapons became easy to get and I'll be getting the i115 Nexus not long before the weekly limit on T9 is removed. Now that I'm in a good FC that's going to make it even less worthwhile. Fuck the grinds, I want to spend my free time playing other games not killing Garuda 500 times or completing a HM dungeon 300 times.
    I'm on the same boat, I somewhat enjoyed upgrading to Animus, but it went downhill fast from there, Novus was a huge grind (1 month grinding everyday, but I did half+ of it with some friends) and Nexus, even if it was far easier and it took barely 10 days, I did it solo most of it through DF cause most of my static only logs to do coil nowadays, it was boring, tedious and not worth it at all. I got my i110 weapon 1 month before Novus and HA weapon a day before the Nexus patch. If the next upgrade involves a huge grind of repeating old content hundred of times I doubt I'm gonna bother with it.

MOST RAD.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Got a new error, 90002 now can't get back into game due to 3102 error.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    no they basicly wanted to run to boss rooms and wipe their while the smn and me resurrect each other with swift cast resurrection, i dont see the fucking point, those low lvl dungeon dont reward any tombstones or anything.
    What I would've done was do what they ask, but deliberately fuck it up to waste more time.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

i can 1 shot turn 6-9 in pug on chocobo server but did 4 hours of 6-9 with my mule's static on aegis

wtf static

thank god im xfering my mule to chocobo before 2.4 >.>

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    i can 1 shot turn 6-9 in pug on chocobo server but did 4 hours of 6-9 with my mule's static on aegis

wtf static

thank god im xfering my mule to chocobo before 2.4 >.>
    You think that's bad, try doing pickup groups on NA servers.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    What I would've done was do what they ask, but deliberately fuck it up to waste more time.
    that would waste my time too and cost me some nerves in the end. no thx

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    You think that's bad, try doing pickup groups on NA servers.
    ^
    qft

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

idk about u guys but i pug 6-9 all the time on my alt on hyperion.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

pug or static on JP servers is no difference in the long run of 6 months

except static prolly will get to clear new coil turns 3-4 weeks earlier than pugs, thats about it

Black Belt
    BG Level

New tomestone
    New Coil
    New primal
    2 HM dungeons
    1 new dungeon

New CT
    New primal
    2 HM dungeons
    1 new dungeon

if 2.5 is the end of the ARR storyline. it's possible we will get an EX version of the final story boss which have to be related to the Ascians.

but it's probably too early for Zodiark, which should be the FFXIV version of Promathia.