1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 10 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 49 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 11 hours, 10 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 22 hours, 49 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I was able to log in this morning! Granted it's 10 minutes before work. But hey. It's...something?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My friends have been logging on Sarg without any problem right now.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Logged in no issues, fuck yeah.

Logged in, but had to go to work. We'll see how things really are in the afternoon.

New Odin
    BG Level

NAs sleeping, EUs working/in school. At least the servers function at minimal stress.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm grateful that tonight I'll be able to join the lotto club and try to get into the game. Time to piss away more of my life.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Kinda' hard to keep up with actual information through the bitchin' but... are they extending the early access for a few days (a day) longer?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Preorder registration is until the 30th so you can get your cait and hat. A release delay hasn't been announced.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Detozi Deis
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I was confused by this: "Early Access Period: August 24, 2013 (Saturday), 2:00 a.m. to August 29, 2013 (Thursday), 11:59 p.m. (PDT)" on the lodestone but I guess they are just referring to when you can enter the code...? Though you could enter the code before the 24 so it's not really clear.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Having little to know knowledge of how the classes played I was pleasantly surprised to see how combos worked on mnk and how positioning on lnc could make a big difference in combat instead of just facerolling buttons. It's made leveling more interesting and even made me feel like there is some skill involved in playing even at low level content. It's almost let me forgive them for forgetting to put DRK and THF in the game... Almost...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Thf got mashed into Mnk a little since it has Flee and lots of sneak attack positional shit. And Warrior ate Dark, since it's a drain-HP style tank.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chamaan View Post
    Thf got mashed into Mnk a little since it has Flee and lots of sneak attack positional shit. And Warrior ate Dark, since it's a drain-HP style tank.
    Yeah I see certain mechanics from them in the other jobs, but I want dual weild stabby and a scythe or gswd job. Being it's ff and there's not a class with a giant fn sword seems off in general. I'm sure we'll see more added down the road though. I would imagine Marauder could split into Warrior or DRK with drk being Drain style DPS instead of tank.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Finally managed to get my first real uninterrupted (no crashes/bugs, instances & duty finder all working, etc.) game session, from last night's maintenance to just now.

Gotta say, once all the damn server issues go away this game is fun as hell to play. Just hit 28 on GLD and still feel like I never run out of new/fun things to do.

Spoiler: show

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I dunno. I couldn't see them adding a new drain-hp job. I would imagine they'd take the opportunity to play up Dark nukes some more, or just make its moves combo with Abs-stats and buff itself to hell. But eh. All I care about is the eventual addition of a gun wielding job and, God willing, Puppetmaster.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Apparently people have the Couerl mount already? Any info how they got it early?

Oh, just need to relog to get them it seems.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Got Arcanist to 31. Unlocked Summoner and Scholar. I love the hell out of both jobs. I also love Arcanist. It's crazy. Did someone read my mind and implement my desires into a single class? I may not be crazy about the other jobs or classes but I am Arcanist-for-life.

Also I look pretty on my unicorn. My only sadness is that she doesn't sidesaddle. Damn!

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chamaan View Post
    I dunno. I couldn't see them adding a new drain-hp job. I would imagine they'd take the opportunity to play up Dark nukes some more, or just make its moves combo with Abs-stats and buff itself to hell. But eh. All I care about is the eventual addition of a gun wielding job and, God willing, Puppetmaster.
    I could definitely see DRK in XIV, being similar to the old Spriest design in WoW where it constantly drains from the damage you do to add some small amount of healing to the entire group.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zane Farus
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Level 34 Titan fight is really fun. Was a bit challenging in a pug group, but I think it was because our healer was ass. But he kept going OOM.

Looking forward to extreme mode and watching people get knocked off over and over again.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Hey the game let me in. I'd been getting "Wait for the MogStation yo" since EA started. Sweet. Currently joining the 1017 rebellion. Rowrow fight the server.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast