1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 16 hours, 59 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 7 hours, 0 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 9 hours, 59 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 0 hours, 0 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Mog Station Is Live     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Well, you -can- it would just require another person to help you with doing so. Since sending stuff requires them to be on your friend list, and you can't add yourself to it. =x

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

If I bought the digital windows copy where is my registration code?

The only code i received, which granted me early access, doesn't fly with "Add window service"

I just want to subscribe

Am i missing something? do i have to wait until my 1 remaining day expires to register? Am i retarded and overlooked something in this thread?

Atma Weapon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zadora Madruk
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Cutriss View Post
    Yes, this happened on Sunday I think.
    Except in certain cases 1.0 CE/Legacy accounts haven't been flagged as CE accounts, and as such no 2.0 CE bonuses have gone out. Was trying to see if the legacy account flag was the common thread.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airewen Moonflower
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    Since sending stuff requires them to be on your friend list, and you can't add yourself to it. =x
    Why can't I add myself! I want to be my friend!

I hate it how the delivery Moogle says:

You have no friends...

They just had to add the dotdotdot, didn't they?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
    Why can't I add myself! I want to be my friend!

I hate it how the delivery Moogle says:

You have no friends...

They just had to add the dotdotdot, didn't they?
    That moogle is a jerk if he actually says that lol.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Fou-Lu View Post
    If I bought the digital windows copy where is my registration code?

The only code i received, which granted me early access, doesn't fly with "Add window service"

I just want to subscribe

Am i missing something? do i have to wait until my 1 remaining day expires to register? Am i retarded and overlooked something in this thread?
    If you ordered straight from SE's digital river site, then you need to go to findmyorder.com. Put in your order number and password. Or your email address and last 5 digits of your card #.

Then you are looking for a 20 digit key that i think says serial number. Then you can add that to your mogstation.

FYI the SE store (digital river) sucks.

If you ordered from amazon, you can find the key in your digital games library.

So are the bonus items a 1 time thing? I created a new character and had 8 items waiting for me in the mog post. I then tried going to my old 1.0 character and there are no new items. If i took them on my new character does it mean my old one is screwed? I thought they all get the items

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Ugh... This is confusing. For PS3, am I supposed to Redeem the registration code first or something that's in the box? If I click to add service on the Mog Station it tells me it doesn't handle PS3.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

You have to register it on your ps3. Go to account management then redeem codes on your ps3

Quote Originally Posted by Ardrial View Post
    If you ordered straight from SE's digital river site, then you need to go to findmyorder.com. Put in your order number and password. Or your email address and last 5 digits of your card #.

Then you are looking for a 20 digit key that i think says serial number. Then you can add that to your mogstation.

FYI the SE store (digital river) sucks.

If you ordered from amazon, you can find the key in your digital games library.
    Got mine from the GMG deal, but am currently sitting in-game with my SE account window telling me I'm unsubbed with the code I got not working when trying to register, saying already used. While I'd love for their servers to fuck up and let me play for free indefinitely like some people managed in XI, I am worried about my stuff simply not showing/working.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Biggz View Post
    You have to register it on your ps3. Go to account management then redeem codes on your ps3
    Does it require installation of the client?

It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Does it require installation of the client?
    No it allows you to download the client after its registered.

Aaaaaand my account goes down while I was sleeping.

So what's this about Select Service Account when trying to login? Friend of my is having this problem, he pre-ordered the game, played early access, got his digital copy, registered that 20 digit code now after his early access account was showing Inactive. So apparently now he has 2 service accounts for PC, with his early-access character info still Inactive.

Edit: Found a form for this issue on their support site. Anyone know how long this usually takes?

In my case, my EA code wasn't my actual reg code. It's dumb, but wherever he got it from, make sure he's got all the possible codes.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Can anyone here help me with this?

I activated an account on PC, but since my laptop is old and game runs craptastic, I decided to play on PS3 instead. Purchased/downloaded the PS3 client, and I put in the account info for the account I already made for PC. Game told me I couldn't log-in because PS3 services weren't activated on the account. Went to Mog Station and tried to activate PS3 services and it tells me the following:

To add the PlayStation®3 platform to this service account, you must first either purchase the digital download, or apply a registration code through the Sony Entertainment Network.
    Please note that PlayStation®3 services are not accessible through this website.
    Upon completing registration, the game can be installed and played as normal on your PlayStation®3.

I've checked the SEN website, and can't find anything. Sent SE customer service a service ticket and have yet to hear back.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Hmm, did you receive a new code to register when you bought the PS3 version or is that done automagically for you?

You may also want to check to see if you have two separate FFXIV service accounts registered to your SE account. I don't know if that's still a problem.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Hmm, did you receive a new code to register when you bought the PS3 version?
    Read first line

I decided to play on PS3 instead. Purchased/downloaded the PS3 client, and I put in the account info for the account I already made for PC.

my stuff when you go on Mog Station you don't see the PS3 at all?

(not even on a possible 2nd FFXIV service?

DAMNIT RALDO FOR EDITING!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    DAMNIT RALDO FOR EDITING!
    Haha, yeah I do that a lot. I re-read the post and was like "SHIT, he DID say purchased!", so I quickly edited.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Hmm, did you receive a new code to register when you bought the PS3 version or is that done automagically for you?

You may also want to check to see if you have two separate FFXIV service accounts registered to your SE account. I don't know if that's still a problem.
    They didn't give me a 2nd registration code. When I first launched the client on the PS3 I just put in the info I already had from my PC account. So now my SE account has 2 FFXIV accounts linked to it.

The original one from the PC (that I want to keep) gives me that weird message about being unable to activate PS3 service.
    While the second FFXIV account (PS3 one) says it can activate windows service.