1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 30 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 29 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 11 hours, 30 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 22 hours, 29 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Mog Station Is Live     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyminus View Post
    They didn't give me a 2nd registration code. When I first launched the client on the PS3 I just put in the info I already had from my PC account. So now my SE account has 2 FFXIV accounts linked to it.

The original one from the PC (that I want to keep) gives me that weird message about being unable to activate PS3 service.
    While the second FFXIV account (PS3 one) says it can activate windows service.

Happened to me for Head start

Your fucked until you can contact SE by chat they should then give you a new code to register on mog station

GL

Relic Shield
    BG Level

How'd you go about contacting SE? Online or by phone? I sent them a service ticket last night, have yet to hear from them.

BG Level

http://support.na.square-enix.com/co...php?id=20&la=1

Even though it's XI the chat support is the same as XIV

SO just use stuff like account and registration or w/e and have fun waiting in line for Chat Support

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Thank you

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Now I know why you said "have fun"

Was sitting in queue for well over an hour. Finally hit the front of the line and it said "request cancelled" FU SE!

BG Level

:D

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Attempt #2: I was on the phone and didn't even realize I was up, got booted!

BG Level

lawl

Relic Shield
    BG Level

It's lawl'tastic indeed! The good news is I got an email back from customer support in regards to the ticket I sent last night. Seems I can fill out a form and they should be able to activate both windows/PS3 access to the same account.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by RPGTyrant View Post
    Except in certain cases 1.0 CE/Legacy accounts haven't been flagged as CE accounts, and as such no 2.0 CE bonuses have gone out. Was trying to see if the legacy account flag was the common thread.
    Has this been cleared up yet? I have a 1.0 CE and haven't received my 2.0 CE stuff. My account isn't flagged as a 2.0 CE. The funny thing is that soon after starting to play ARR they mailed my character the Onion Helm I never got during 1.0 since I didn't register the code until after creating my character.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6