1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 6 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 53 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 16 hours, 6 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 17 hours, 53 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Veteran Rewards     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Veteran Rewards

I've already seen people running around with veteran rewards but I can't seem to pay upfront, only after the free time is up, how did these people get them? I only see the option for automatic billing.

Is the only option adding a game card? Everything else seems to be automatic billing after the free time :/

Following up, I'm curious to find out if the Vial of Phantasia (the race-change item) goes to all characters.

And if it goes to any new character created afterward - well, they'd get all other items, so why not?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ahmera Mae
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Just bought 180 days. If i read that wall of explanations correctly, i should receive my ingame schwag any second, right?
    Someone mentioned that they won't book money until free bonus days expire. I can't c/d that until now, bank transfer is slow.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

If you go to the mogstation, then click "Square-Enix account settings" then click "List Subscriptions" it shows when they are going to charge you. It is indeed after the free period. It also shows, how much it will cost depending on how many days you set up on the mogstation. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get Veteran Rewards till then.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ahmera Mae
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

That would be the 10th of September for non-GTC-users

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

There's people already with them, so game cards seem to be the only option, I want the fantasia vial too :<

I'll answer my own question, quoting from the Lodestone:

* Bonus items will be sent only once to the corresponding characters on a given service account

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomino View Post
    I'll answer my own question, quoting from the Lodestone:

* Bonus items will be sent only once to the corresponding characters on a given service account
    Dumb question, but this is confusing to someone who has a character on a JP server. I want to apply the items to my main on Cactuar though, surely it will let you choose the character to apply it too right? Currently MogStation is only showing my JP server characters so I'm waiting to register until my NA appears. I'm glad others are having that issue too though.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm fairly certain that it means you will get it on every character just once per character.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ardrial View Post
    I'm fairly certain that it means you will get it on every character just once per character.
    This. There is a line that states this explicitly, but I'm lazy right now.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So... Does anyone know if you buy the game cards from amazon, do they email you the code or send the cards themselves (which would be pretty stupid IMO, you'd even have to pay for shipping)?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

If you purchase 180 days with a CC but won't be billed until Sep. 10. Does that mean the Veteran rewards will not kick in until then?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by CasualPlayer View Post
    If you purchase 180 days with a CC but won't be billed until Sep. 10. Does that mean the Veteran rewards will not kick in until then?
    Yes, if you pay with anything else besides a Game card you wont get billed until the free time is up, meaning no veteran rewards till then.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Duskwood

Is it a must to pay the 180 days or can i choose to get billed 30 days out?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by trinironnie View Post
    Is it a must to pay the 180 days or can i choose to get billed 30 days out?
    If you choose the 30 days option, you will be billed every 30 days. For 14.99 each (if you picked standard).