D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Leopard burned alive in India - Animal Cruelty

Spoiler: show

I don't get this man, I have been trying to understand industrial methods etc. but what the hell is this?

The burned leopard is "guilty" of hurting 3 people on its way to the zoo. Not even a single individual steps up and says "what the fuck are we doing?"

Resident Gestapo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Sifting through the comments it seems the leopard killed a few villagers and animals before it was captured. Not saying what they did was right; it should have been put down but in a more humane way. Made me look away for a second seeing it still alive after the fire burned down. Could have at least put the thing out of it's misery. The animal was probably just hunting for food and some people got in it's way and it retaliated (like any wild animal). Haven't been disturbed by anything like that in a long while.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Savage society etc.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

i blame far cry 3

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

The world we live in sometimes really is sickening.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Its unbelievable, I don't think those recording all this with their cellphones, or texting shit after it "cools down" were directly or indirectly affected by this leopard.

At least have some dignity and kill it while its suffering. I know much worse happens in the world daily but when its visual you really realize how wicked mankind can be. I can totally understand hunting for food but this is fucking insane.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Mayareira View Post
    mankind
    Were talking about India..
    Horrible to watch, especially the end bits, but it's India. If they're not stoning, burning, or bathing in shit, something is amiss.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

This is absolutely terrible, but there is far worse things to worry about than a single leopard...

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    Were talking about India..
    Horrible to watch, especially the end bits, but it's India. If they're not stoning, burning, or bathing in shit, something is amiss.
    You forgot to mention monthly gang rapes.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

The Leopard is meant to hunt. The Leopard is meant to be wild. So, when it was "captured" or being sent to the zoo.. (which in reality is a prison for animals so humans can use them for their own entertainment..) the animal did was it was born to do- Kill.

But humans feel good playing the victim and making others pay for what they actually caused in the first place.

These things personally make me sick. Only if another species could capture them, and set them on fire. God, or evolution, or whatever you may believe in gave these people a brain with the ability to think things through... and they use it like this? /congrats

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Artifact View Post
    The Leopard is meant to hunt. The Leopard is meant to be wild. So, when it was "captured" or being sent to the zoo.. (which in reality is a prison for animals so humans can use them for their own entertainment..) the animal did was it was born to do- Kill.

But humans feel good playing the victim and making others pay for what they actually caused in the first place.

These things personally make me sick. Only if another species could capture them, and set them on fire. God, or evolution, or whatever you may believe in gave these people a brain with the ability to think things through... and they use it like this? /congrats
    A single leopard was killed, if this is the thing that put you over the edge, then I hope you don't see some of the other things going on in the world.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    A single leopard was killed, if this is the thing that put you over the edge, then I hope you don't see some of the other things going on in the world.
    Put me over the edge? I'm still living my life as usual... I just commented on how disgusting it is (I hope you agree...) But just because "worse" things are happening, does not mean you turn a blind eye to a "single leopard" being burned alive while a community is literally having a tailgate bash around it.

Those people were having a good time. They would probably skin you if you stole their milk. But yeah, let's worry about worse things.

Ridill
    BG Level

yeah, all the stuff that goes down in that part of the world and this was enough to set people off? Plus, that video was uploaded to youtube Dec 2012. I'm willing to bet a dozen or more people in India have been burned alive as a form of "punishment" since then.

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

did not watch but this seems relevant? isn't there a leopard burning mission in GTA???

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Meanwhile your local cat lady has 50 cats in her house and is an "animal lover".

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Mayareira View Post
    Its unbelievable, I don't think those recording all this with their cellphones, or texting shit after it "cools down" were directly or indirectly affected by this leopard.

At least have some dignity and kill it while its suffering. I know much worse happens in the world daily but when its visual you really realize how wicked mankind can be. I can totally understand hunting for food but this is fucking insane.
    This. The fact that it's still breathing after its been completely charred is horrendous. I understand putting a dangerous animal down, but trapping it in a cage and setting it on fire while dozens of people cheer is batshit crazy.

GATTACA!

BG Level

I dont know how yall niggas even watched the video

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    I dont know how yall niggas even watched the video
    ^ not gonna get me to do it

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It's India. What do you expect? I'm surprised they didn't rape it before lighting it on fire.

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

what a terrible thread, who gives a shit?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast