Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Every time shit like this happens in India, I eat a cheeseburger in protest.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

While this video is horrible - I'm sorry, but what exactly is the "petition" linked in the video supposed to do? It's not like any of those people will ever be punished for what they did. It's fucking India. It reminds me of those fucking annoying Facebook posts going around that shows a picture of a malnourished kid or some other horrible such thing with the text "1 like = 1 prayer". It always annoyed me to no end and made me want to go on a homicidal rampage.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

My roommate for this semester showed up this morning, and he's a dude from India working on his phd. When he walked in I was looking at this thread and I thought, "welp, no respect for this guy," the second I saw him, totally unfairly. He doesn't speak Korean at all, and his English is pretty spotty too, so he probably won't get a chance to reverse that snap judgement I made.

PS -> my room smells like shit already too. It's been like 4 hours. Seriously wtf with this guy.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

What does korean have to do with india? <.<

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I live in Korea, thus I expect other people here to speak Korean.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh, well, that explains a lot!

The people in this thread should just buy a dick lock and accept their fate.

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    I didn't say what they did was right but the response on how people view animals varies with the culture you're speaking about. Westerners get up in arms and violent if you post pictures of even jesting about harming cats/dogs/domesticated pets but we're fine with factory farming pigs and cows for our personal consumption. There was no reason for a captured tiger to be burned alive but at the same time there is no reason to kill harmless spiders when they crawl in from outside.

You know, except ignorance which is exactly what is on display here.
    We're "fine" with factory farming pigs and cows? Are you blind to the humane kill laws that are on the books and the multiple organizations protesting for better standards of living for our farm animals?

I totally get what you're saying, but you're also comparing factory farming with torture death. As bad as our food industry is, we've attempted to take steps to kill our food painlessly.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vega Castro
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ugh...the end was horrible to watch and really disturbing once he was suffering from the burn. I wish i never saw this shit. Fuck those savages to hell.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

can't be the best way to cook a leopard

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

wrap it up in a cocoon and stick it in a desert cave somewhere?

Kelathel

Wish he coulda have got him one before they set him on fire

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Galkaeater View Post
    can't be the best way to cook a leopard
    And they forgot the scallops sauce! It's like those people never watched Masterchef!

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    My roommate for this semester showed up this morning, and he's a dude from India working on his phd. When he walked in I was looking at this thread and I thought, "welp, no respect for this guy," the second I saw him, totally unfairly. He doesn't speak Korean at all, and his English is pretty spotty too, so he probably won't get a chance to reverse that snap judgement I made.

PS -> my room smells like shit already too. It's been like 4 hours. Seriously wtf with this guy.
    That's the thing with some indians. I live in a city full of them (mixed Indians/Pakistanis). Once moved in somewhere and they start cooking, you might as well just write off your property and start from scratch. Using such strong spices and oil will absolutely fuck with anything in the same room and is next to impossible to remove I bet. As you walk through the corridors in my flat, you can patches of "neutral" smell and then either curry or an asian cash and carry shop smell.
    You might as well move out ASAP because it will only get worst.

Also that leopard, after being burned for that amount of time, how does it survive? I'm not sure if a human can be burned that long and live through it.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I live right down the road from an Indian restaurant. I love Indian food so the smell doesn't bother me but my wife can't stand it because you can smell it from like 3 blocks away.

I think it's really a culture thing. Some people abandon logic in favor of old culture. There doesn't really seem to be a way to fix it.

This is the first depraved thing I've ever seen that I couldn't finish watching. I'm not a PETA freak or anything but I would rather see a million savages in India burn than the leopard.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Leopard burned

The people who committed this atrocity are nothing more than worthless pieces of shit that should all be stuffed inside a cage and set on fire the same as they did to the leopard!!!!

User was infracted for this post.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by KrisP View Post
    The people who committed this atrocity are nothing more than worthless pieces of shit that should all be stuffed inside a cage and set on fire the same as they did to the leopard!!!!
    I agree, people who necro topics should be burned.

Sic itur ad astra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    I agree, people who necro topics should be burned.
    Before he's banned, can the Mods change his name to KrisPy?

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

o word?