1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 50 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 9 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 16 hours, 50 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 17 hours, 9 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diremite webs     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lady Tisi
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Malygos

Diremite webs

Looking for a suggestion on how to efficiently farm diremite webs. My weaver is up to 24 at the moment and all of the good recipes seem to be velveteen (diremite) armors and such. Is it just one of those things you have to grind through murdering diremites?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

To bump this thread. Is there another spot to farm these? Banemites are being camped to all hell and it'd be stupid if these were the only decent places to get them. I read Tam-Tara Deepcroft as well which I'm kinda eh about but looking for suggestions.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Outside of farming Banemites, I believe your only other option is to do the Lv.20-25 Weaver leves at Quarrymill, which can reward ~10 webs. (I think it's the one that asks for Cotton Coifs.)

It's a waste of effort going into instances to farm trash mob drops unless you find 3 people willing to be dragged along. If you're in a Duty Finder group, the drops will be going to random people whom you cannot trade with.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

If you are on Gilg, you can buy from me :D

Dude, I'm totally all over this shit too, and not for lack of Webs, but HQ Webs for that one gd Weaver quest. I refuse to buy the item from the AH! Need 2 for Undyed Velveteen Cloth (Dew Thread HQ). I Do have a stack or two of NQ Webs, so if you're on Hyperion, hit me up.

A good option I've heard of (but haven't tested) is the South Sroud lvl.26 quest "An Apple A Day" You'll have to interact with stuff 6 times which spawns 6 banemites.
    So instead just spawn 5 of them, then abandon the quest and re-start it. Simpler then zone farming I think since you don't have to compete with anyone else, if only I didn't complete the quest before finding out.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The above is a good however you get 3 diremites out of 5 attempts.

Fighting the mites of any kind in general is a pain besides the overcamping(all done by non crafters >_>) because the loot list can be mean and hand you a series of useless diremite sinews :/. I'm at that level now where I need the webs. Saving the 4 HQ ones I have for the quest.

Few times I've had the mites to myself for like an hour I've been lucky to walk away with 20 webs. I'll be pushing leves soon to minimize working with them, but I'm still going to want to HQ new craft/gather gear and that's gonna be an outright pain. Really wish they'd add webs to botany or make like a desert banemite to fill some of the giant space in sagoli.