1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 4 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 55 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 4 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 55 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level

Best repeatable tradecraft leves.

I've gone from 14-23 on Armorer on essentially one levequest (Headbangers -- requires a Barbut; HQ version is 6000xp per turn in). The Decorated barbut leve a few levels later offers 11K xp for each HQ, but haven't gotten to the point where I can readily churn them out yet.

Apparently the contract leves open up after a certain level, anyone have a list of those?

Blacksmithing:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelan? View Post
    Lv.30 Blacksmith - The Naked Blade - Limsa (delivery to Costa del Sol)
    ~68k EXP per HQ

Lv.45 Blacksmith - I'd Rather Be Digging - Mor Dhona (Coinach)
    160k EXP per HQ, went 48-49 in about 5 minutes (then ran out of leves and had to grind the rest of the way to 50 :s )
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafaelfy View Post
    Blacksmith Level 15
    "Riveting Run" from levemete in Limsa Lominsa
    19719 exp, 411 gil

It's not a x3 choice but it's easily the best one available at this level.

Required mat: HQ Iron Rivet

Requires just an HQ mat instead of an actual piece of gear. Very easy, very good rewards. I set limsa and aleport as my favored destinations and spent 120g going back and forth and making 411gil each turn in. The mats were basically free to me too since I farmed up a mining class first and made sure to focus on getting bulk main ores.

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    Lvl 40 Blacksmith - A Weighty Question - Whitebrim Front
    About 122k per HQ Mythril Sledgehammer (And 6 Mythril Ores) and 1200 gil to cover to teleport.

Alchemy:

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Alchemist Lv. 45 / Saint Coinach's Find / Not taking no for an answer
    Mega-Potions of Strength x 5 (x3)
    32097 +79174
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSamuels View Post
    Two I have found so Far for Alchemy.

First one is level 20 involving Dexterity Potions in Quarrymill 5k hand in for normal, 15k for HQ - but this NPC seems to say "do you want to hand in more" 3 times, so for HQ it can result in 45k EXP, he asks this wether you give HQ or NQ items. http://i.imgur.com/mZSbYL8.jpg

Level 25 Leve also in Quarrymill, this time you need to hand in Hi-Potions, 11k for a normal hand in 33k for HQ hand in, and again he will ask if you want to hand in more 3 times. http://imgur.com/mZSbYL8,vp6GxuZ#1
    Lv 30 Alchemist - Growing Knowing - Costa Del Sol
    Needs 3 Growth Formula Gamma and accepts more. It's 17,680 exp for nq, weren't able to trade HQ yet

Lv 35 Alchemist - Going Nowhere Fast - Observatorium in Coerthas
    5x Flasks of Paralyzing Potion, accepts multiple
    23,940 + 47,880
    Alchemist Lv40 / Whitebrim Front / A Real Smooth Move
    Lanolin x5, accepts 3 times
    32049 + 64098

Carpentry:

Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    Carpenter 45
    Gridania -> Gridania
    5x Mahogany Lumber
    26543 exp
    Triple*

Holy shit was that a good leve.
    Lv.40 Carpenter / The Arsenal of Theocracy / Accept in Gridania, hand in Whitebrim Front
    Cobalt Halberd x1
    127,203 exp for HQ

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsyke View Post
    CRP30
    The long lance of the law - Costa del Sol
    Steel halberds x3, will ask for more
    EXP: 13887 + 27774 per 3 HQ trade ins for a maximum total of 124983 per leve
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    Carpenter Level 30
    Costa del Sol
    24500 (+= 73500 total)
    1x Walnut Macuahuitl (1x Oak Lumber, 2x Wyvern Obsidian)

Seems like a fairly good leve. You should have plenty of oak lumber at this point. If you have a miner friend have him help you out with the wyvern obsidian, it's a level 28 item.

Carpenter level 35:
    First Dicasterial Observatorium of Aetherial and Astrological Phenomena More Words Just Kidding
    30776 (+= 92328 total)
    1x Yarzonshell Harpoon (1x Walnut Lumber, 1x Wildfowl Feather, 1x Yellow Yarzon Leg, 1x Fish Glue)

You should have plenty of walnut lumber, and hopefully just picked up a bunch of wildfowl feathers from botany since they're right next to oak logs. Fish Glue is cheap and easy to come by, and I apparently have a couple yellow yarzon legs lying around from leveling archer/bard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsyke View Post
    CRP 20
    Polearms Aplenty, Quarrymill
    Iron spear x3, hand in HQs and he will ask for more.
    Total: 15219 exp per 3 HQ hand ins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Level 20 Carpenter - Nothing To Hide - Hawthorne Hut,
    Requires one Ash Mask(Lapis Lazuli) rewards almost 7k experience for nq.
    All materials can be purchased at npcs from Limsa and Gridania making it very cheap.
    Goldsmithing:

Quote Originally Posted by Atrael View Post
    Level 30: He Has His Quartz

Reward on HQ: 71,000, 1.2k Gil

Craft a Silver Circlet (Goshenite)

Very easy to HQ silver ingots/Goshenite and then get HQ Silver Circlets. I went from 30-50 GSM in two days on this alone spending very little on the very common mats of Silver Ore, Wind Shards/Fire Shards (Leve reward helps with this), Raw Goshenite.

Also, several people sell HQ Silver Circlets on market on my server, and I bought some to speed up the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovebox View Post
    There's an amazing 45 Goldsmithing Leve called "Coral on my mind" located in Ul'dah. It requires you to trade in 1 Red Coral Ring to an NPC in Whitebrim. Now, Red Coral Rings are beyond abundant on the Excalibur server. At one point, there were 90+ listed on the market... so the HQs were going for roughly 1,500 each (some as low as 1k). One HQ trade-in nets you almost 130k in XP and about 1.2k in gil (which pays for your ports to/from if you don't have them set as favorites). I went from 45-49 Goldsmithing in less than an hour and for the whopping amount of roughly 20,000 gil.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebopaloo View Post
    Level 25 Goldsmith Leve: "Love in the time of Umbra" - Ul'Dah - Steps of Nald (adventurer's guild)

Silver Ring is the requirement. 9,885exp 230gil for NQ/29,655 800gil for HQ. The silver ring is fairly easy to HQ once you get to about 27, especially if you make the mats from raw material and HQ yourself the mudstone that is needed.

There are 2 great parts to this quest. First is, on my server(Diabolos), the cost for mats(minus crystal) was around ~170-180. So even if you DON'T hq it, you are still profiting.
    Second great part is that ~70% of the time he also rewards you with 4 silver ore, AKA basically half the mats for the quest, netting you even more on your investment.

I had 19 leves lined up, did ~15 of them, netted myself around 10k with donation mats from guildies ^^

Quote Originally Posted by kemigumi View Post
    goldsmith lv45-50 made easy

Sweet Charity - 34552 xp, 508 gil
    Field, Saint Coinach's Find (Mor Dhona)
    1 Amber Ring
    HQ yields approx 105k exp. Levemete is only steps away from the client in mor dhona.

Green and Bear It - 53280 xp, 584 gil
    Courier, Saint Coinach's Find (Mor Dhona)
    1 Tourmaline Choker
    HQ yields approx 153k exp, however this leve is obtained from Uldah's adventurer's guild.

copied leve info from http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/118...Material-Tiers

Armorer:

Quote Originally Posted by solidgryffin View Post
    Lvl 30 armour
    eyes on a hard body: make a decorated buckler
    Hq brings the reward to 71k.
    Can easily hq these starting at 30 with hq materials.
    Every tier has them - There is a lvl 25 Armorer Leve that requires porting to Quarrymill to turn in, but it gives a total of like 41k if you turn in a HQ Heavy Iron Flanchard.

At level 25 with HQ mats, it's a very easy synth using the ARM skills and the Tricks of the Trade from Alchemy. GC gear + rings and Food gives more than enough CP. Great Strides + Advanced Touch and reapplying Steady Hand at your own discretion.. You can even make your own HQ Iron Ingots and Iron Rings simply enough, but it requres 3 Ingots and 2 rings.

I would port out to Quarrymill to hand in this in for 41k, then when I got back to Limsa, I would hand in a HQ (I think Steel) Ingot for another 29k to the Taru who's right there. Marking both as Favorites saves you gil due to the rewards, so from 25-30 you can easily get 70k a trip.

I would I parsed my exp/hr, but I was wasting my time crafting those "turn in 3" items before I realized how awesome this path is.

I'm just about dead broke though because I went to the AH for quite a a few mats, but I PLvled ARM from 18-30 over the course of a few hours.
    Leatherworking:

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    wvr30
    By the Seat of the Pants - 23912 xp, 410 gil
    Courier, Costa del Sol (Eastern La Noscea)
    1 Linen Chausses

ltw25
    Belts Served Cold - 8231 xp, 369 gil
    Town, triple
    3 Voyager's Belts

ltw20* if you're not concerned about leve efficiency this is a lot less effort than your 25 options.
    Fire and Hide - 5073 xp, 244 gil
    Town, triple
    5 Aldgoat Leather

30+ in general dye synths are good but you'll want to have a gatherer at that range as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by chichicha View Post
    For 25 Leather
    Quarymill

Forgot the name of leve Quest
    But it's the one asking 3 x 3 items.
    69k exp

Cheap materials, double crafting work though.

Make Leather Duckbill (level 2)into Padded Leather Duckbill (level 21 ish)

Materials :
    Leather x 9, Undyed Hempen Cloth x9 ( cheap to get from NPC + easy to HQ Leather Duckbill )
    Then
    HQ leather duckbill x 9, leather x 9, Undyed Cotton Cloth x 9. ( easy to HQ also )

Spent around 500 gils, you gets 2.1k gils back
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Leatherworking Level 30: Costa Del Sol - Craft 3 Goatskin Chokers. 11862 exp + 486 gil + differing rewards varying from 12 boar skins to crystal shards.

Really solid and really easy to HQ once you're basically 32+ due to changes in gear and getting your new tools. It's a [B]level 26 synth that needs Aldgoat Leather and Diremite Sinew.

**with HQ tallies involved, you get a bonus 23k+ exp and about 800 gil as well on top of the base. Spamming the shit outta it.
    Weaver:
    Quote Originally Posted by casnik View Post
    I sat at quarrymill and did the 20. leve (The Telltale Tress) for the Cotton Coif of Gathering. I went from 19 - 27 in under 2 hours.

I used carpentry ability Rumination in conjunction with the normal weaving abilities to get HQ roughly 30% of the time. I saved the HQ turn ins and used them for 1/3 in every turn in for 67% increase (around 9k) per. It's also repeatable 3 times so 9 crafts took me to 27k per leve. The Leve also alternates a reward of 10 Diremite webs per turn in (30 per leve) which was really sexy. I got the XP for the crafting , then XP on top with the 3x turn ins + the 67% increase on the HQ turn ins. on top of almost 2 stacks of Diremite!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amedia View Post
    Hmm I did weaver from 20.
    Cotton Doublet of Gathering(Double Jeopardy, 30k exp HQ) , 11 HQ of those to 25
    1 Undyed Cotton Cloth
    1 Cotton Yarn
    1 Hard Leather (available from goldsmith guild)
    1 Brass Ingot

Then I did Velveteen Wedge Cap of Gathering(I'll be your wailer today, 45k exp HQ) to 30 which again too 11.
    1 Dew Thread
    1 Undyed Cotton Cloth
    1 Undyed Velveteen Cloth

I have just done Linen Chausses (by the seat of the pants, 71k exp HQ) to 35 which took 11-12 I forget. Only two leves now for 35 from Uldah and Linen Chausses still the best. Ran out of leves so can't check if anymore better ones till later.
    3 Undyed Linen
    1 Linen Yarn
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewind View Post
    Weaver Leve - I'll be your wailer today
    Level 25 Weaver Leve, from the Ul'Dah Adventure's Guild, Delivery to Quarry Mill, trading singal Valvateen Wedge Cap of Gathering, HQ for 49650 EXP, 675 gil, 380gil for travels if you set 2 favorites in Ul'dah and Quarrymill

this should help get people over some Diremite farming woes, also rewards 4 webs just the icing (Edit: sorry HQ seems to give lightning shards as reward)

Every tier has them - There is a lvl 25 Armorer Leve that requires porting to Quarrymill to turn in, but it gives a total of like 41k if you turn in a HQ Heavy Iron Flanchard.

At level 25 with HQ mats, it's a very easy synth using the ARM skills and the Tricks of the Trade from Alchemy. GC gear + rings and Food gives more than enough CP. Great Strides + Advanced Touch and reapplying Steady Hand at your own discretion.. You can even make your own HQ Iron Ingots and Iron Rings simply enough, but it requres 3 Ingots and 2 rings.

I would port out to Quarrymill to hand in this in for 41k, then when I got back to Limsa, I would hand in a HQ (I think Steel) Ingot for another 29k to the Taru who's right there. Marking both as Favorites saves you gil due to the rewards, so from 25-30 you can easily get 70k a trip.

I would I parsed my exp/hr, but I was wasting my time crafting those "turn in 3" items before I realized how awesome this path is.

I'm just about dead broke though because I went to the AH for quite a a few mats, but I PLvled ARM from 18-30 over the course of a few hours.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

How much CP did you have at 25? I think i have around 250 with food and gear at 23.

I'll get on BSM and let you know later!!! D: I was using company gear and rings from NPC + Pumpin Soup or something like that for +17 CP.

The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Thaumaturge is Magic at 25 GLD is my favorite so far. Fluorite Ring is a really easy synth to HQ, turns in at Quarrymill for just under 50k exp with an HQ.

Ok finally got in after fighting 1017. So far as a lvl 30 ARM, the best quests were lvl 25 leves "Ingot We Trust", and "A Leg to Stand On".

I'm trying to spam "Time to Upgrade" and "Mors Dagger" for BSM, but a lack of HQ Mats on AH is killing my productivity.

LVL 25 BSM And I have 274 CP with gear and Stone Soup.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Best one i had for 15 ALC was in Ul'dah 'Shut up and take my gil' turn in 3 ethers for i think like 6.4k, so finding that after crafting a full stack of em was great or you could go the other way and buy the ethers if your feeling lazy there were a few others but they escape me at the mo.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Where do I get this leve from?

Quote Originally Posted by fren. View Post
    Where do I get this leve from?
    Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks: The Drowning Wench (Aftcastle Waypoint)

E. Body
    BG Level

slightly unrelated but how well does great strides + touch work for you? i've been doing inner quiet > steady hand > waste not then rumination if needed for another waste not + touch
    as a lv 27-29 arm, it would get me i think 13-20% on 40 durability steel crafts and 25% for 70 dura. of course, it's a cakewalk for heavy iron flanchard (i think it's about 80-90% quality avg) but i wonder if it's generally any better

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NotGreyheim View Post
    Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks: The Drowning Wench (Aftcastle Waypoint)
    Didn't show up on my list at level 25. First one I checked actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Kais View Post
    slightly unrelated but how well does great strides + touch work for you? i've been doing inner quiet > steady hand > waste not then rumination if needed for another waste not + touch
    as a lv 27-29 arm, it would get me i think 13-20% on 40 durability steel crafts and 25% for 70 dura. of course, it's a cakewalk for heavy iron flanchard (i think it's about 80-90% quality avg) but i wonder if it's generally any better
    It works as well as I need it to because I only have ARM 30 and BSM 35 and ALC ~15! D:

Waste Not would be awesome but I'm already starved for GP. Great Strides is the same MP as Standard Touch, so yeah it's just like doing two Standard touches, but with one move and only 10 durability.

Rumination would be excellent to use when I get to the end and I'm done with Quality increases and only need to focus on completion and I need that extra CP for Steady Hand + Standard Synth.

Also, I'm raising BSM at the same time, so I kind of make my own HQ Tools and meld them with +Control. After ~25 I was using GC gear and using the FC +5 to Craftsmanship + Cheese Risotto (http://xivdb.com/?item/4723/Cheese-Risotto).

I was 29 hours ago (35 now thanks to the Steel Falchion Leve @ 30 which is in Costa Del Sol and gives a base of 22k, which is still more EXP than lvl 35 leves, so I'll keep spamming that till 40), so I don't recall my exact stats, but I don't have any cross-class skills aside from Tricks of the Trade (which is CLUTCH and highly recommended).

Groovebox

There's an amazing 45 Goldsmithing Leve called "Coral on my mind" located in Ul'dah. It requires you to trade in 1 Red Coral Ring to an NPC in Whitebrim. Now, Red Coral Rings are beyond abundant on the Excalibur server. At one point, there were 90+ listed on the market... so the HQs were going for roughly 1,500 each (some as low as 1k). One HQ trade-in nets you almost 130k in XP and about 1.2k in gil (which pays for your ports to/from if you don't have them set as favorites). I went from 45-49 Goldsmithing in less than an hour and for the whopping amount of roughly 20,000 gil.

Quote Originally Posted by Groovebox View Post
    I went from 45-49 Goldsmithing in less than an hour and for the whopping amount of roughly 20,000 gil.
    This man is onto something.

Approaching what seems like diremite web hell on 20ish weaver. Any good leves to blow on here? Namely want to keep this up so I can meld gathering materia to min/btn gear as it's becoming more apparent they're needed to avoid sub-80% gather rates.

The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Approaching what seems like diremite web hell on 20ish weaver. Any good leves to blow on here? Namely want to keep this up so I can meld gathering materia to min/btn gear as it's becoming more apparent they're needed to avoid sub-80% gather rates.
    Cotton Doublet Vest of Gathering one was ok. Haven't seen the 25 leves yet. Diremite hell is gross though, lasts till 32.

Every other thread after that can be gathered too, not sure why diremite hell is a thing.

spider123

Man, after I saw Linen can be gathered, I jumped for joy. And even if you do Leve your way out of most of the 20s, you'll still need some Webs for later synths. ><

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rikhea Caraway
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I got a good 5 levels (18-23) in Goldsmithing by spamming "Perk of Fiction" in Ul'dah and trading in coral rings purchased from the markets. It gives 6373 exp, but I'm looking for greener pastures now.

Two I have found so Far for Alchemy.

First one is level 20 involving Dexterity Potions in Quarrymill 5k hand in for normal, 15k for HQ - but this NPC seems to say "do you want to hand in more" 3 times, so for HQ it can result in 45k EXP, he asks this wether you give HQ or NQ items. http://i.imgur.com/mZSbYL8.jpg

Level 25 Leve also in Quarrymill, this time you need to hand in Hi-Potions, 11k for a normal hand in 33k for HQ hand in, and again he will ask if you want to hand in more 3 times. http://imgur.com/mZSbYL8,vp6GxuZ#1

I will update the names of the leves when i get home and fight the logging servers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast