1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 43 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 12 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 21 hours, 43 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Calais~ View Post
    Anyone know where this leve is for dried prunes?
    I used that recipe for 25-30 as well. Easy 1 mat synth. Pixie plums were dirt cheap as well as having a friend who xp'd off em for botany. Shared em between the two of us for leveling Mage jobs.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by TheGlow View Post
    Whats a fast path to getting Carpenter up? Currently at 25 so far.
    I tried the 9x iron spears and felt it took too long for the xp.
    Allowances isnt a concern for me as I'm up to 75 or so.
    I typically get to around 80, burn em out on something, and wait for it to build up.
    I have armorer 50 and Cul 37. Rest are 18-21
    25 CRP
    Armoires of the Rich and Famous - 11115 xp, 493 gil
    Town, triple
    5 Walnut Lumber

That one looks pretty good to me for your current stretch.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    25 CRP
    Armoires of the Rich and Famous - 11115 xp, 493 gil
    Town, triple
    5 Walnut Lumber

That one looks pretty good to me for your current stretch.
    Dunno if you're doing Botanist as well, but you're going to need a metric ton of HQ walnut Lumber to use for leves on carpentry and other crafts. I haven't even made enough, for all of the other class leves, and my Carpentry is 31; I basically did nothing but HQ walnut lumber and some GC missions.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I've been using this to level my crafts since the OP leves a lot of holes. Can narrow it down to triples or leave it open: http://craftingasaservice.com/leve

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I reposted them in my big'ol list of leves thread about a week ago (since they use+credit that list for their data). I'm all 50 already so my use for them is limited but it looked pretty good :3

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

The GSM leves mention for 25 & 30 are not correct.

"Level 25 Goldsmith Leve: "Love in the time of Umbra" - Ul'Dah - Steps of Nald (adventurer's guild)

Silver Ring is the requirement. 9,885exp 230gil for NQ/29,655 800gil for HQ. The silver ring is fairly easy to HQ once you get to about 27, especially if you make the mats from raw material and HQ yourself the mudstone that is needed."

and

"Level 30: He Has His Quartz

Reward on HQ: 71,000, 1.2k Gil

Craft a Silver Circlet (Goshenite)

Very easy to HQ silver ingots/Goshenite and then get HQ Silver Circlets. I went from 30-50 GSM in two days on this alone spending very little on the very common mats of Silver Ore, Wind Shards/Fire Shards (Leve reward helps with this), Raw Goshenite. "

Neither of these have multiple turn-ins. You have to use a new allowance each time. My husband had several of these items made in preparation to level & was VERY upset that his time/mats were wasted. Please modify these quotes as they are not valid to this post.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Don't mean to be mean but I'm not sure what in those quotes made you believe they were triple turn-ins. If you want to fact-check anything in this topic, well, *points at sig*

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

just hit 50 all crafts and all gathers today, I was wondering what should I do with my leve allowances from now on, from all of the leves I've done I didn't really paid attention to gil/leve but only to exp/leve. Does anyone have a recollection of what's a better leve purely on gil standpoints? can be crafting or gathering.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

The Weaver leves in Quarrymill can reward 10 diremite webs which is pretty decent. I'm only have one 50 DoH and several in the 30s, so there might be something better.

Also, what is the best path to take at 35 WVR? My leves are at 80+ so I'm looking for the best exp per gil spent. I'm guessing start with this:

Edmelle's Hair - 32396 xp, 453 gil
    Courier, Observatorium (Coerthas)
    1 Linen Wedge Cap of Gathering

I was going to try to avoid wool, but it seems impossible at 40+ unless I keep doing the 35 leve.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewind View Post
    just hit 50 all crafts and all gathers today, I was wondering what should I do with my leve allowances from now on.
    I flip through the leve menu from time to time and accept the easy leves that reward 50+ shards. I don't know if that's the best money-wise, but I hate farming/paying for shards. I don't do it very often though, since my leve allowance is almost always at 100.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

just hit 50 all crafts and all gathers today, I was wondering what should I do with my leve allowances from now on, from all of the leves I've done I didn't really paid attention to gil/leve but only to exp/leve. Does anyone have a recollection of what's a better leve purely on gil standpoints? can be crafting or gathering.
    I've been using them for GC leves (I've been swapping around to get the minions; almost done with 3rd one) and getting Pudding Flesh (Necrologos: Cinerary Rites from regular levemete and Feathered Foes from Twin Adder leves, both at the Observatorium), since it's obscenely rare as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post
    The Weaver leves in Quarrymill can reward 10 diremite webs which is pretty decent. I'm only have one 50 DoH and several in the 30s, so there might be something better.

Also, what is the best path to take at 35 WVR? My leves are at 80+ so I'm looking for the best exp per gil spent. I'm guessing start with this:

I was going to try to avoid wool, but it seems impossible at 40+ unless I keep doing the 35 leve.
    In terms of effort/leve (and avoiding Wool/Felt) I'd just do that until 45 when you get:

Full Moon Fever - 51828 xp, 631 gil
    Courier, Saint Coinach's Find (Mor Dhona)
    1 Felt Chausses

...and even that is kind of optional. Could just do that Linen Wedge Cap all the way to 50.

Incidentally that Necrologos leve I mentioned has you kill at least 5 karakul so that's also a minor source of Fleece.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post

for my Weaver I did the Linen hat HQ x3 triple turn in, granted it took like literally 100 synths to do 1 leve if you start from flax, and tons of lightning shards, but the 30 botany trees were just outside of Ul'dah, and it's fast to 50, 215k exp per leve if you turn in 9 HQs.

and I guess I could do the pudding flesh, I heard horror stories about how rare it is but when I needed it for my Alchemy quest I gave it a shot and went 1/1 and HQ on the flesh, maybe my luck was used up...

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pit Badger
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I just did the Triple Leve for WVR35 in Observatorium, Linen tights, very easy to HQ them with just 15 abils and Steady hand II, and very easy to farm if you have BTN as said above. About 75k XP and 1.5k gil per 3 tights turned in for HQ, tempted to spam it until 50 to be honest.

Also, does anyone have any idea on the easiest/cheapest leve for getting ALC45-50? Trying to avoid spending gil on anything so I was thinking Shark Oil, but I'm not sure how much of a ball ache fishing up the sharks is going to be in the long run, and Karakul are obviously camped to high hell 24/7.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Shark Oil seems like a horrible choice. Nowadays I often find one karakul spot empty, but anyway people farm them for fleece and skins sells really cheap, at least here?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

40 alc
    A Patch-up Place - 41831 xp, 373 gil
    Courier, Whitebrim (Coerthas)
    3 Mega-Potion

I pretty much did that right to 50 because all of the 45 ones looked like ass.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pit Badger
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Skins sell for nearly as much as fleece here for some reason.

Thanks for the mega Potion tip though, probably going to do that.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I used the skin for Lanolin, 40 "A Real Smooth Move" Alchemy leve from Ul'dah -> Whitebrim (if I remembered correctly it's a triple turn in, 9 HQ -> 288k exp)

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I used the skin for Lanolin, 40 "A Real Smooth Move" Alchemy leve from Ul'dah -> Whitebrim (if I remembered correctly it's a triple turn in, 9 HQ -> 288k exp)
    Simple, easy, and clean; took me about 2 hours to go from 42 to 50 on this with about 10 turn ins.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Side benefit of the Mega-Pot leve is that it's ok to overbuy your mats since HQ Mega Potions/Ethers (same mats) are useful meds. But lanolin looks nice too. I just had no extra incentive to farm them since I had hundreds of fleece from 1.0.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Simple, easy, and clean; took me about 2 hours to go from 42 to 50 on this with about 10 turn ins.
    I just finished up Alch50, also using this one a ton. Highly recommended. I'd have CRP50 now if we weren't in maintenance for the 5th time this week or w/e