1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 28 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 21 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 12 hours, 28 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by MrSamuels View Post
    Level 25 Leve also in Quarrymill, this time you need to hand in Hi-Potions, 11k for a normal hand in 33k for HQ hand in, and again he will ask if you want to hand in more 3 times.
    Weird I didn't get that one yet. And I hope I will cause I was exping on Hi Potions and have quite a bit of HQ.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lv.30 Blacksmith - The Naked Blade - Limsa (delivery to Costa del Sol)
    ~68k EXP per HQ

Lv.45 Blacksmith - I'd Rather Be Digging - Mor Dhona (Coinach)
    160k EXP per HQ, went 48-49 in about 5 minutes (then ran out of leves and had to grind the rest of the way to 50 :s )

hope you saved your leve allowances

Waste Not would be awesome but I'm already starved for GP. Great Strides is the same MP as Standard Touch, so yeah it's just like doing two Standard touches, but with one move and only 10 durability.
    If you do it on a red/rainbow, it's much better than two standard touches

Almost wondering if there's a rotation, as the one I had been suggested for weaver didn't show for me. Also noticed bonus rewards do rotate. Was usually crystals, but sometimes I had diremite webs pop.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is the OP looking on the thread? Would be awesome to get that gathered in the first post.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Updated the list. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelan? View Post
    Lv.30 Blacksmith - The Naked Blade - Limsa (delivery to Costa del Sol)
    ~68k EXP per HQ

Lv.45 Blacksmith - I'd Rather Be Digging - Mor Dhona (Coinach)
    160k EXP per HQ, went 48-49 in about 5 minutes (then ran out of leves and had to grind the rest of the way to 50 :s )
    Lvl 40 Blacksmith - A Weighty Question - Whitebrim Front
    About 122k per HQ Mythril Sledgehammer (And 6 Mythril Ores) and 1200 gil to cover to teleport.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lv 30 Alchemist - Growing Knowing - Costa Del Sol
    Needs 3 Growth Formula Gamma and accepts more. It's 17,680 exp for nq, weren't able to trade HQ yet

Lv 35 Alchemist - Going Nowhere Fast - Observatorium in Coerthas
    5x Flasks of Paralyzing Potion, accepts multiple
    23,940 + 47,880

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Level 20 Carpenter - Nothing To Hide - Hawthorne Hut,
    Requires one Ash Mask(Lapis Lazuli) rewards almost 7k experience for nq.
    All materials can be purchased at npcs from Limsa and Gridania making it very cheap.

Dragoon Enthusiast
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dathus Tomar
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Newer crafter here. What do you guys have equipped/eat to get more HQs? I'm currently 16 and trying to power through Armorer, though thinking of doing Blacksmithing(currently 11) instead.

Level 25 Goldsmith Leve: "Love in the time of Umbra" - Ul'Dah - Steps of Nald (adventurer's guild)

Silver Ring is the requirement. 9,885exp 230gil for NQ/29,655 800gil for HQ. The silver ring is fairly easy to HQ once you get to about 27, especially if you make the mats from raw material and HQ yourself the mudstone that is needed.

There are 2 great parts to this quest. First is, on my server(Diabolos), the cost for mats(minus crystal) was around ~170-180. So even if you DON'T hq it, you are still profiting.
    Second great part is that ~70% of the time he also rewards you with 4 silver ore, AKA basically half the mats for the quest, netting you even more on your investment.

I had 19 leves lined up, did ~15 of them, netted myself around 10k with donation mats from guildies ^^

I've been working on this table for personal use to kinda figure out my best course of action for getting good xp/gil. Preferably it will turn out to be more profitable at higher levels, as I get more avenues of obtaining mats.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&usp=sharing

Contact me if you would like to work on it too and help out flesh it out, as there isn't a Tradecraft leve database up like this one yet. I can't get all the leves to pop up because I'm not high enough on certain classes, but camps are locked to specific classes/leves.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Neviskio Mordekaiser
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Crushridge

I know I'm probably failing to search but 5-15 or even 1-20 do we have some good leves or just smash the buttons and hope for the good stuff? I'm really getting bored of skilling alchemy and I kinda wanted to level all the crafts...but it's getting boringly numbing.I did check a bit the leves around but didn't seem to find anything as good as you guys are saying at low levels, did I just fail at searching?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I didn't start spamming leves until 11-12ish. You can get there pretty easily by clearing your crafting log and spamming some of the easier synths (Beeswax?)

I need OP to update Main Thread D:

A little off topic, but do you have to complete some leves to have others show up? I'm only showing 2 at level 20-25 but understand there should be 4.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi View Post
    A little off topic, but do you have to complete some leves to have others show up? I'm only showing 2 at level 20-25 but understand there should be 4.
    Different cities/locations, probably? The leves in Limsa will never display in Ul'dah, etc.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelan? View Post
    Waste Not would be awesome but I'm already starved for GP. Great Strides is the same MP as Standard Touch, so yeah it's just like doing two Standard touches, but with one move and only 10 durability.
    If you do it on a red/rainbow, it's much better than two standard touches
    The problem is that you can never plan Great Strides to coincide with Good/Excellent condition; it's pure dumb luck.

If you get an Excellent condition, you should immediately pop your best +quality action, without fail.
    If you get a Good condition (presuming you have Tricks of the Trade) then you need to make a decision between CP+20 or quality+~50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi View Post
    I think that for all tradecraft leves and fieldcraft, like on battlecraft leves, they rotate once you do them, sometimes you'll rotate them all, or just partial. It's going to be a long while before I get my whole list completed when this is the case.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I think the list of available leves refreshes every time you attempt one. I'll usually grab all the DoL leves at a location, and if I do one that's immediately around camp (Saint Coinach's Find has this a lot), I'll immediately turn it in and grab whatever is then repopulated in the list before I move on to the ones further away.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Dathus View Post
    Newer crafter here. What do you guys have equipped/eat to get more HQs? I'm currently 16 and trying to power through Armorer, though thinking of doing Blacksmithing(currently 11) instead.
    Control increases the amount of points you get when you use Touch abilities. If you're trying to HQ you need to have lots of it and CP accessories to use more abilities. Usually keeping your gear up to date is enough and as a crafter you can even create some of it. Blacksmith can create its own tools as well as many others, Weaver and Leatherworker can cover equip slots with Goldsmith for accessories.
    Having multiple crafts also allows you to use some abilities that one class wouldn't get, I believe there are only 3 per craft though and 2 are high level abilities anyway.