1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 11 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 12 hours, 34 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 4 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 5 hours, 34 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'd like to highlight this leve for leathercrafting.

The Righteous Tools for the Job - 30776 xp, 392 gil
    Courier, Observatorium (Coerthas)
    1 Boarskin Ringbands
    I've been doing it since level 35ish. Currently level 43, and I'll probably keep doing it until 47 or maybe even 50. It's a very easy and cost effective leve.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

We need to update the requirements to do some of these leves. What level you need a discipline of war or magic in order to do said leves.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    We need to update the requirements to do some of these leves. What level you need a discipline of war or magic in order to do said leves.
    It's always "same level as the location". Because the only requirement is "do the trial leve at the location".

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    It's always "same level as the location". Because the only requirement is "do the trial leve at the location".
    Good to know ty.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Lv.45 Armorer @ Saint Coinach's Find
    Dealing with the Tough Stuff
    3 Cobalt Ingots (triple)

Easy as balls.

OK... I just burned through 45-50 straight with that leve because it ended up being self-sustaining. About 8 times in a row, the leve rewarded 16 Cobalt Ore. This means, for turning in each set of 3 Cobalt Ingots, I was given enough ore to make 8 more ingots (since I had a bunch of cheap shit Iron Ore already).

lolwut

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Justice Reborn
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Leatherworking:
    You can get Lv 15 Leves from the Adventurer's Guild in Gridania. There is one called "Choke Hold" that asks for a Hard Leather Choker. You can buy the ingredients at the LTW Guild right in town. Buy a bunch. You can turn them in right near the main Aetheryte Crystal. So you pick up the Leve, sprint to the NPC to turn it in, sprint to pick up Leve again. NQ turn in = 3872 exp, but HQ turn in = 11616 exp. I went from 18-20 in about ten minutes once I had all the materials needed.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AnghellicKarma View Post
    Leatherworking:
    You can get Lv 15 Leves from the Adventurer's Guild in Gridania. There is one called "Choke Hold" that asks for a Hard Leather Choker. You can buy the ingredients at the LTW Guild right in town. Buy a bunch. You can turn them in right near the main Aetheryte Crystal. So you pick up the Leve, sprint to the NPC to turn it in, sprint to pick up Leve again. NQ turn in = 3872 exp, but HQ turn in = 11616 exp. I went from 18-20 in about ten minutes once I had all the materials needed.
    HQ Hard Leather Chokers are usually only 500-600 gil on the AH. I usually just buy the HQs HLCs from the AH and only turn those in. If they run out, I switch to another craft.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

25CUL
    Fever Pitch - 8505 xp, 186 gil
    Town, triple
    3 Chamomile Tea

30CUL
    Pretty as a Picture - 22712 xp, 287 gil
    Courier, Costa del Sol
    5 Dark Vinegar

True Grits - 13887 xp, 144 gil
    Town, triple
    6 Cornmeal
    These are all solid imo. The 30 ones are mostly all suck so doing HQs on 40dura synths is kind of lame, but I have Byregot's, no patience for gathering more than 1 mat, and a billion leves to spend so idc. I've been doing the Dark Vinegar one right up to 40.

29 in magical dog years
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I heard you can change what leves the levemetes offer, though I'd heard that you just needed to change jobs but that didn't work. Well...can you? zoning, or teleporting within the same zone (observatory -> dragonhead) didn't work either

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

DoH leves don't change
    3 are offered in town (1 goes to destination)
    2 are offered at destination

Check link in my sig.

It's every other kind of leve that cycles with (2 of 4?) available per level range.

Edit:

Cul 40
    Made by Apple in Coerthas - 32049 xp, 590 gil
    Town, Triple
    3 Apple Juice
    Great for people who like single-mat synths. Doing this right up to 50. You'll need a truckload of apples though because that's 54 apples for 9 Juice (~280k for a full HQ triple though)

29 in magical dog years
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Sorry, I should have mentioned I meant for Miner, though I guess I figured out that it will always offer an evaluation type quest.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Anyone found a decent one for Weaver 35+?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kemi Gumi
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

goldsmith lv45-50 made easy

Sweet Charity - 34552 xp, 508 gil
    Field, Saint Coinach's Find (Mor Dhona)
    1 Amber Ring
    HQ yields approx 105k exp. Levemete is only steps away from the client in mor dhona.

Green and Bear It - 53280 xp, 584 gil
    Courier, Saint Coinach's Find (Mor Dhona)
    1 Tourmaline Choker
    HQ yields approx 153k exp, however this leve is obtained from Uldah's adventurer's guild.

copied leve info from http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/118...Material-Tiers

Quote Originally Posted by nooblet View Post
    Anyone found a decent one for Weaver 35+?
    I did the lvl 35 triple linen hat or linen tights leves until 40.

Then I did the lvl 40 linen smock until 50. The smock probably wasn't the best exp-wise, but it was the cheapest (no fleece) and quickest , and I had plenty of spare leves to burn through.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Suited Aces View Post
    I did the lvl 35 triple linen hat or linen tights leves until 40.

Then I did the lvl 40 linen smock until 50. The smock probably wasn't the best exp-wise, but it was the cheapest (no fleece) and quickest , and I had plenty of spare leves to burn through.
    Thanks!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i'm currently doing linen deerstalkers for 40wvr. triple turn-in in ul'dah for ~270k total

Quote Originally Posted by Milks View Post
    i'm currently doing linen deerstalkers for 40wvr. triple turn-in in ul'dah for ~270k total
    I chose the single linen smock leve over the deerstalkers because making all the materials and synthing the 9 items was just too tedious for me. With the smock it was one item for 80k exp. I could make more exp from smocks in the time it took to make 9 hats, at the cost of leve allowences.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i'm low on leves, so i pretty much had to choose the alternative in order to be able to finish. it did take me forever though, because i farmed all my diremite as well.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Suited Aces View Post
    I chose the single linen smock leve over the deerstalkers because making all the materials and synthing the 9 items was just too tedious for me. With the smock it was one item for 80k exp. I could make more exp from smocks in the time it took to make 9 hats, at the cost of leve allowences.
    See I didn't mind the extra work because by the time I finished preparing mats 40+ that was like a quarter of my exp bar making the triple turn in that much better. To each his own though, obviously.

29 in magical dog years
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Level 20 Carpenter - Nothing To Hide - Hawthorne Hut,
    Requires one Ash Mask(Lapis Lazuli) rewards almost 7k experience for nq.
    All materials can be purchased at npcs from Limsa and Gridania making it very cheap.
    It's level 15. I used this to go 25>30 and probably could keep going. Also, the while the raw stones can be purchased from an npc, you'll have to turn them into the lapides for the masks. 18,327 XP + 540 gil for HQ

Spoiler: show