1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 37 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 12 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 21 hours, 37 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Allagan Tomestone Of Mythology HOW-TO drop-list

Hi guys.

Could we please make a thread on what / where you can gain Allagan Tomestones Of Mythology?

If you can, then please specify how MANY Allagan Tomestone Of Mythology you gained for that particular FATE, Dungeon or Primal Fight that would be especially awesome!
    - And what ilvl you would say is required to complete that particular event.

Thnx in advance
    King Paladin - Ragnarok

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldue View Post
    Hi guys.

Could we please make a thread on what / where you can gain Allagan Tomestones Of Mythology?

If you can, then please specify how MANY Allagan Tomestone Of Mythology you gained for that particular FATE, Dungeon or Primal Fight that would be especially awesome!
    - And what ilvl you would say is required to complete that particular event.

Thnx in advance
    King Paladin - Ragnarok
    i don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but these are from level 50 dungeons mostly. not from fates.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by zantheman View Post
    i don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but these are from level 50 dungeons mostly. not from fates.
    I can quickly add to this, one exception is "The Wanderer's Palace" this does NOT drop any Allagan Tomestones Of Mythology, ONLY Allagan Tomestones Of Philosophy.

Amdapor keep 40
    Ifrit 4
    Garuda 7
    Titan 10
    Binding Coil of Bahamut ???