+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i fell off the GH train after 3, but the only song in the series i couldn't clear on expert through that point was dragonforce. which i probably could've managed with practice, but i despise the band so i never put in the time.

i want to say that CC is the more difficult game, but that could be due at least in part to only ever playing button-style. i have no idea if the other control schemes make things easier and for some reason have not even thought to try, haha

Banned.

BG Level

Fucking demo on the eShop. "I'll just take a look," I said. "I probably won't buy it," I said. This game is crack and that demo was the guy on the corner hustling new customers. "Here, try this... you'll like it."

Even then I wasn't going to buy it until I found out that Lufaise Meadows is in this shit. Well fuck, I'm not made of stone.

Currently spamming quests in order to unlock the characters I want to use for my final team: Prishe, Tifa, Yuffie, and Eiko. Took a minute to get a hang of some of the concepts (hold triggers that end in a slide trigger) but SS'ing an ultimate song feels so good I can't even.

Quote Originally Posted by ArianaGrande View Post
    Fucking demo on the eShop. "I'll just take a look," I said. "I probably won't buy it," I said. This game is crack and that demo was the guy on the corner hustling new customers. "Here, try this... you'll like it."

Even then I wasn't going to buy it until I found out that Lufaise Meadows is in this shit. Well fuck, I'm not made of stone.

Currently spamming quests in order to unlock the characters I want to use for my final team: Prishe, Tifa, Yuffie, and Eiko. Took a minute to get a hang of some of the concepts (hold triggers that end in a slide trigger) but SS'ing an ultimate song feels so good I can't even.
    While using the chars you like is fun and all, it's probably not the best for killing mobs in BMS. I'd highly recommend Cloud or Zack or the other that has the focus and added cut BS abilities. And a Treasure Hunter, and one big nuker (Terra's pretty good for this).

Banned.

BG Level

Oh yeah I know. But I'd rather play with my team of favorites than a team of "good" characters. Not saying I won't build a BMS team and a FMS team though; I probably will at some point.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Anyone bought this digitally on eshop?

I remember getting a prompt when I made my profile that it will be deleted if U ever got a new 3ds or w/e.

Has me troubled because I plan on trading my 3DS XL in towards the new 3DS when it comes out. I don't want to lose all my progress and Rhythmia.

Hopefully I can copy paste the files over to the SD card in the New 3DS. I have a 32GB sd card in my 3DS now, that I plan on using inside new 3DS as well.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tea L'euphorie
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    Anyone bought this digitally on eshop?

I remember getting a prompt when I made my profile that it will be deleted if U ever got a new 3ds or w/e.

Has me troubled because I plan on trading my 3DS XL in towards the new 3DS when it comes out. I don't want to lose all my progress and Rhythmia.

Hopefully I can copy paste the files over to the SD card in the New 3DS. I have a 32GB sd card in my 3DS now, that I plan on using inside new 3DS as well.
    While I bought the physicial version, I would like to know the answer to this as well. I do want the New 3DS when it comes out and I was hoping I could just do the "system transfer" option in settings and transfer everything over, including my Theatrhythm progress ;-;

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Just copy pasting the files won't work

1) you need both 3ds at the same time that can access to the internet
    2) Start system transfert on both console (make sure to select the good source and destination)
    3) Let it finish
    4) If you keep the same SD from the old 3ds to the new just insert, if not get a SD dongle and transfert the files from Source SD to Destination SD
    5) Profit

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tea L'euphorie
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Just copy pasting the files won't work

1) you need both 3ds at the same time that can access to the internet
    2) Start system transfert on both console (make sure to select the good source and destination)
    3) Let it finish
    4) If you keep the same SD from the old 3ds to the new just insert, if not get a SD dongle and transfert the files from Source SD to Destination SD
    5) Profit
    Thank you!! Any dongles you recommend over others? Or will any dongle work? =3

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

I bought a cheap usb card reader to copy files from SD card that came with my 3DS XL to the 32GB SD card I bought.

I have no idea what this system transfer you speak of is.

But it sounds like it will throw a wrench into my plans of trading my 3DS XL in towards the new 3DS XL. Oh well, I could just sell it otherwise.

BG Level

I bought a cheap usb card reader to copy files from SD card that came with my 3DS XL to the 32GB SD card I bought.

I have no idea what this system transfer you speak of is.

But it sounds like it will throw a wrench into my plans of trading my 3DS XL in towards the new 3DS XL. Oh well, I could just sell it otherwise.

The source 3ds will be formatted after the transfert

Ridill
    BG Level

So which characters have the highest strength? SO far the high str people I've got to lv99 are;

Cloud; Sacrifice x3 and Omnislash for 454str
    Auron; Dark x3 and lv2 Strength Up for 505str
    Squall; Sacrifice x3 and Lion Heart for 387str

Most bosses die instantaneously to Lion Heart and Omnislash, even on Ultimate. Most of the time I run Zidane for 3x Treasure Hunter, Cloud, Auron, and a third who I am leveling up with while I'm doing dungeons.

And is there another Treasure Hunter whore?

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    So which characters have the highest strength? SO far the high str people I've got to lv99 are;

Cloud; Sacrifice x3 and Omnislash for 454str
    Auron; Dark x3 and lv2 Strength Up for 505str
    Squall; Sacrifice x3 and Lion Heart for 387str

Most bosses die instantaneously to Lion Heart and Omnislash, even on Ultimate. Most of the time I run Zidane for 3x Treasure Hunter, Cloud, Auron, and a third who I am leveling up with while I'm doing dungeons.

And is there another Treasure Hunter whore?
    I don't think there's one that's anywhere close to Zidane level of awesome. Having Grand Lethal instantly puts Zidane over the rest.

You'd get better overall damage out of Cloud with Focuses and Added Cut, but still keep Omnislash. The STR buff helps but the damage you get from the constant ability triggers usually outpaces it.

Zack is really good for Physical damage too I believe. Added Cut is crazy awesome and should be run always on anyone that learns it.

Someone else gets Added too. Forgot who. I normally just run Zidane/Cloud/Terra/Firion for the Lv90+ challenge quests to keep my HP up when the Ultimate BMS charts start going wild with spins and other dumb crap. Firion heals so much damage even in quest mode that it's slightly broken. Upped Terra to 99 CP already too.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Auron, paine, Warrior of light, some others

Zidane is awesome, but I like vaan as well, if not more.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/730860-t...all/faqs/69256

BG Level

i'm really bad at ultimate lol

BG Level

Bravely Default DLC and more coming to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call on Wednesday, 12/24! #Theatrhythm

Here is the song lists that should appear

#BattleMusicSequence #BMS “He of the Name” (Bravely Default)

“Evil Wings” (Bravely Default)

“The Serpent That Devours the Horizon” (Bravely Default)

“Ultima” (FINAL FANTASY XIV)

“Hard to Miss” (FINAL FANTASY XIV)

“Zero” (FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 ™)

(I'm not sure if it's the good link)

“Ardent Rhythm” (Romancing SaGa ® : Minstrel Song)

“Battle #4” (SaGa Frontier)

“Meridian Dance” (Secret of Mana)

“Chrono Trigger” (CHRONO TRIGGER)

#FieldMusicSequence #FMS “Horizon of Light and Shadow” (Bravely Default)

“Title Screen” (Romancing SaGa 2)

EXCITE

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

cool, when they said "last batch" I htought they were done.

Disappoint no ffxi though.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

cool, when they said "last batch" I htought they were done.

Disappoint no ffxi though.
    Same on both points.

That said, still quietly waiting on "Nemesis" from XIV :I

but those songs are nice, I do like Hard to Miss and the Ultima theme is badass

BG Level

Seems another batch will come around Jan 8th no idea the songs

BG Level

dlc is up

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They really need to add all the primal themes from XIV (except Ifrit's), hopefully they'll keep going with the DLC.