1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 18 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 41 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 16 hours, 18 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -7 hours, -19 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Buy a vita and remote play

Honestly um i guess

Then suggest them a 'upgrade price' like 20$ and you can kee pboth version?

Everyone should be happy
    In before sorry guys, I couldn't see the ground aoe, i'm playing from my Vita.

PSVita limitations.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

So at the PlayStation® Awards 2013 stream they showed off a offscreen demo of PS4 FFXIV. It was running supersmooth with a huge crowd of people running on chocobos, they also showed a ifrit battle. The video also showed yoshi livestreaming from PS4 and the game playing on PSVITA via remote play. This is all I could save but i'm sure the demo will appear eventually.

It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Thats tits.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

weeee

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Will definitely be picking up a vita for this, lol.

Can use it for late night crafting when I don't want to get out of bed. Something like that. >_>

It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Soooo PC hotbars confirmed for PS4?

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeh picking up a Vita for sure.

I won't mind going to bed 1 hour early, then lying there doing some light activity as I get more and more tired, and when the time comes, vita off, then drift off as sleep. Currently, I'm doing the awkward thing of stopping game at 1am, then READING (I should invest in an iPad or equivalent) for another hour, before getting tired and then crawling to bed. Even then it takes an additional 15 odd mins to drift off to sleep lol

Also for those days when it's too cold to get out of bed lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I was gonna hold out on getting FFXIV until it came out on the PS4, but being able to upgrade for free works for me. Especially since with PS+ I only had to pay $15 for the collector's edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I was gonna hold out on getting FFXIV until it came out on the PS4, but being able to upgrade for free works for me. Especially since with PS+ I only had to pay $15 for the collector's edition.
    Have you done it yet? I'm wondering about the process of adding PS3 service to FFXIV, because I actually don't have a PS3 to use right now, but thinking about buying this now to upgrade to PS4 later. Do they give you a code to register?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I bought it, yeah, but I haven't finished downloading it. Wasn't given a code.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

You don't get a code when you power up the game you just login and it will ask you to which service account to tie it too. That's your 'code'

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    You don't get a code when you power up the game you just login and it will ask you to which service account to tie it too. That's your 'code'
    To expand further on this, you get an FFXIV service applied to your PSN account (Account -> Transaction Manage -> Service List) when you either buy a digital copy, or register the key from the retail copy. That's what the game uses upon first login (if I remember right) to tag it to your SE Account.

Also nice knowing XIV is $10 ($15 CE) atm on PSN, which does nothing for me since the PS4 release/upgrade isn't out yet. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    To expand further on this, you get an FFXIV service applied to your PSN account (Account -> Transaction Manage -> Service List) when you either buy a digital copy, or register the key from the retail copy. That's what the game uses upon first login (if I remember right) to tag it to your SE Account.

Also nice knowing XIV is $10 ($15 CE) atm on PSN, which does nothing for me since the PS4 release/upgrade isn't out yet. :/
    Thanks for the clarification. So I guess if I buy a digital copy, but never log in via the PS3, I cannot upgrade to the PS4 and have to buy the full version?

Why does this have to be so confusing lol

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

My VITA will finally get more than a couple hours of use every week wooooo.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

This will be the sole reason why I get a ps4...main selling point will be having PC UI customization.

And dont know if I skimmed over this detail, but do you have to have the vita and ps4 on to play remotely or can you just log into the vita by itself? If the latter then ill definitely pick up a vita as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalima View Post
    This will be the sole reason why I get a ps4...main selling point will be having PC UI customization.

And dont know if I skimmed over this detail, but do you have to have the vita and ps4 on to play remotely or can you just log into the vita by itself? If the latter then ill definitely pick up a vita as well.
    You can have the vita wake up the PS4 if the PS4 is on standby.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I don't know where to find information on this, but is it possible to get FFXIV for the PS3 and use the same character on both the PS3 and PC?

Does it work through the interwebs or just on the same network? because being able to craft or fish while on lunch break at work would probably be what it takes for me to pick up a vita

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast