+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman detained     submit to reddit submit to twitter

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Zimmerman detained

Link to the worst/best thread on earth:

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/109...ff-free/page61

Article:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...artin/2788443/

Police in Lake Mary, Fla., say they are holding George Zimmerman in "investigative detention" while they investigate what they describe as a 911 domestic violence call from his estranged wife.

Deputy police chief Colin Morgan says Zimmerman, who was acquitted in the shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin in a case that put a spotlight on Florida's self-defense gun laws, is being held in handcuffs.

Police were investigating a call from Shellie Zimmerman, who reported that he was threatening her and her father with a gun. She filed for divorce last week.

The deputy chief said officers have not recovered a gun. "We haven't seen a gun. We have not recovered a gun that I know of,'' Morgan said.

"It was between him and his wife and her father,'' Morgan said. "There were some allegations that there had been an assault but we could not confirm any of it. Witnesses do not want to speak to anyone until they speak to their lawyer.''

The 911 call, which Morgan described as a "domestic violence call,'' came in around 2 p.m. Monday.

Morgan said that when officers received the call, they understood it was from a house in the central Florida town where Zimmerman had been living.

"Of course we knew that's where George Zimmerman lived,'' Morgan said in a phone interview with USA TODAY.

"We've only heard one side of the story so far," Police Chief Steve Bracknell said, the Associated Press reported.

Morgan said that Zimmerman was cooperative but has not spoken with police.

"Zimmerman hasn't said anything,'' he said. "He's been cooperative but hasn't said anything.''

Orlando TV station WKMG reports that Shellie Zimmerman's parents, David and Machelle Dean, live at the home.

WKMG's SKY 6 helicopter of the scene shows at least a half-dozen police squad cars outside the house.

In the divorce petition, Shellie Zimmerman says she and her husband separated a month after Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, was acquitted of any crime for fatally shooting Martin, a black teenager, last July. The verdict sparked protests across the nation.

Zimmerman has been pulled over at least twice for speeding since his acquittal.

Gonna try this with a fresh start and see what happens.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Why can't we unlock the old one to continue to riding that train down the shitter?

Also, I like how they specify race in the article. lol.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Why can't we unlock the old one to continue to riding that train down the shitter?

CHELLLLLLLLLLLLL
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Garnet Cat
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Well, she already lied once. I'd laugh if he ended up incarcerated after everything though.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

martin case was relevant because hurrr durr stand your ground. this is just for the lulz and therefore

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Usually they give the wife the benefit of the doubt. They seen pretty keen on keeping the stink off this white guy.

Hmm

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Also, I like how they specify race in the article. lol.
    PLEASE REMEMBER THAT HE IS HISPANIC, PLEASE.

btw, I really hate that shit with mixed race people. As if white people are so great that only purebloods can claim it.

Half-white/Half-hispanic? Better call yourself Hispanic (unless people can't tell you're not white)
    Half-white/Half-black? Better call yourself Black.
    Half-white/Half-Asian? Better call yourself Asian.

My nigga, fuck that.
    tbh they shouldn't be able to claim any of it but if you can call him hispanic you can call him white, fuck the bullshit.

As far as I am concerned Obama and Zimmerman are white.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ddz View Post
    Well, she already lied once. I'd laugh if he ended up incarcerated after everything though.
    Dude's about to get OJ'd

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    As far as I am concerned Obama and Zimmerman are white.
    As far as I'm concerned, one of them is asian, the other is a cockatiel and it's impossible to tell which is which.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    tbh they shouldn't be able to claim any of it
    Nigga what. So then what am I? Absolutely nothing? Nah.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

correct

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Leroy learns something new.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    correct
    that was such a layup Abandon might be John Stockton

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Do what i do.

Is it convenient to be black? Claim black privileges.

Is it convenient to be latino? Claim latino privileges.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Do what i do.

Is it convenient to be black? Claim black privileges.

Is it convenient to be latino? Claim latino privileges.
    This is the most legit answer, since even combined they're not as good as white privileges.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I think my favorite is:

Check One:
    White/Non-native American
    Hispanic
    Native American

My kids are 25% Native American, 25% Hispanic and 50% European Mix. Why do I only get to choose one?

Also, I think they may have the right one this time Archi.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Is it just me that finds it funny that Zimmerman gets off scot-free for shooting Martin but gets detained for a domestic dispute?

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Is it just me that finds it funny that Zimmerman gets off scot-free for shooting Martin but gets detained for a domestic dispute?
    The difference is the domestic dispute is him threatening a white woman

edit:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...964_story.html

George Zimmerman’s estranged wife Shellie Zimmerman called police Monday, saying that her husband had punched her father in the face and that he was threatening them with a gun. It is the most recent evidence of tensions between Shellie Zimmerman and her husband, who was acquitted two months ago in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin after a widely controversial murder trial. A few hours later, however, Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, told police that she did not see a weapon, and authorities will not press charges against her husband:

Monday’s dispute involving the Zimmermans isn’t uncommon for a couple in the midst of a divorce, said his attorney, Mark O’Mara, who led the defense team that secured the jury’s not-guilty verdict. He said his client never threatened anyone with a gun and never punched his father-in-law.

Shellie Zimmerman had collected most of her belongings from the house where both she and George had been staying until she moved out. But she had returned unexpectedly Monday to gather the remaining items and emotions got out of control, O’Mara said. Police talked to everyone about what happened, but neither side is pressing charges and no one was arrested.

“I know the 911 tape suggests that Shellie was saying something but I think that was heightened emotions,” O’Mara said. “There may have been some pushing and touching. That happens a lot in divorce situations. ... Nobody was injured.” . . .

Prosecutors, though, could still build a case based on surveillance video from cameras outside the house and also video from the squad cars of officers who responded. Florida law allows police officers to arrest someone for domestic violence without the consent of the victim.

But for the time being, “domestic violence can’t be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn’t see a firearm,” [Lake Mary, Fla. Police Chief Steve] Bracknell said.

George Zimmerman has been involved with a domestic case at least once before. In 2005, Zimmerman’s former fiancee filed for a restraining order against Zimmerman, alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman responded by requesting a restraining order against his then-fiancee.
    Zimmerman has also been stopped twice for speeding since his acquittal. His wife said in an interview with ABC last week that she felt her husband was behaving recklessly.

For opinion writer Jonathan Capehart, the recording of Shellie Zimmerman’s call to police recalled memories of the trial. He writes that although George Zimmerman appears to have a pattern of violent behavior, he has never faced legal consequences for it:

“I’m really, really afraid,” she said. “I don’t know what he’s capable of. I’m really, really scared.” At one point, she yells at her father to “get back inside; George might start shooting at us.”

Listening to the call, my thoughts went to Witness No. 9 in the Zimmerman case. She was the relative who called the Sanford Police Department just days after Zimmerman killed Trayvon on Feb. 26, 2012. During the call, she accused Zimmerman of being a racist, saying, “He would start something. He’s a very confrontational person. It’s in his blood. Let’s just say that.”.

Since Zimmerman was acquitted in July, he has been in the news for touring the headquarters of the manufacturer of the gun he used to kill Trayvon and for two speeding violations. He was let off with a warning each time. Today, Zimmerman was not arrested, but he was questioned by police. And because Shellie and her father have declined to press charges against Zimmerman, he was free to go. “We have no victim, no crime,” Lake Mary police chief Steve Bracknell said.

The night Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon he called the non-emergency line at the Sanford, Fla., police department. “These [expletive], they always get away,” he said. Just a little bit of history repeating, I suppose.

Or the difference is, ya know, the overwhelming preponderance of evidence (and witnesses). Lesson learned - don't threaten people and leave witnesses or allow them to call 911.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Isn't pushing and shoving..... Assault?

If this bitch lied I hope they press charges for filing a false police report.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast