1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 44 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 19 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 14 hours, 44 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I want to make vidyas. Also I made a vidya.

Hey guys,
    I'm Eric from Sweden. Some of you might've seen me around the forums or know me as Khelek from FFXI where I played in BG on Bahamut until the shell split off to focus on different things. I started playing XIV with the ARR relaunch and decided I want to make videos.
    I recently made my first FFXIV video over at my youtubes; A guide to the Ifrit hard mode that you can watch here

I'm interested to hear what you guys have to say. If you have any suggestions, what you thought was good or bad about the video and what you would like to see in the future etc.

Next up I'm planning to make guides for Wanderer's Palace and Amdapor Keep. I realize most of the BG goers probably have these down to a science by now, but I feel like it could help those who are just getting around to these things and might feel a bit overwhelmed by the general expectation that they're supposed to know the encounters etc by now. I want to provide some help to those who want it and a place where more experienced players can direct newer ones to learn the ropes.

English isn't my first language. I originally learned it, dictionary in hand, by playing Zelda: OoT and watching DBZ when I was young, so I also hope to improve my speech and hope to provide some interesting things to the table!

So let me know your thoughts, and I'll see you around. Cheers!

CHELLLLLLLLLLLLL
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Garnet Cat
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I thought that your Ifrit video was well-organized for people who don't know what to expect from the fight. Laying it out in the three phases and explaining the differences and what to do is great. If you wanted to go into more detail, you could explain the role of each different class to make it more helpful, maybe.

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked it. I'll try to include more info on what different jobs can do to make the encounters smoother in the future. =)

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

dont forget we have tags to make viewing videos easier.

[video] link [ /video]

I thought it was a good video and well explained fight. As Ddz stated if you want to improve them further you can go over the roles and where different players should be standing. You can provide drawings like you did with Ifrit moves.

Good shit Khelek, you should definitely make more. I liked the diagrams and help aids you had, which seemed like a step above other guide videos. I'd say rehearse the script a little more so it flows better and is easier to listen to, otherwise well done!