1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 1 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 58 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 1 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 58 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Post 2.1: Do a daily MSQ roulette, spam CT till you get your item, if that doesn't cap your mytho do a daily HL roulette (don't unlock sirius or the hardmode dungeons).

Rolling in philo, easily capping mytho, getting your weekly i80 piece.

ilvl55/60 gear is a waste of time, philo come easily enough that you're better off just jumping to DL.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Agree with Niiro. I just took over a RL friends account who quit. I spammed CT until I got my piece, by then I had over 1k philo that I spent on DL. From there I spammed Ifrit for bow, this week I'll have enough points to mytho my body, get another CT piece, more DL in that time and finish my relic. I logged in every day and did my roulette for the gil/cap mytho/more philo. I really didn't want to start relic until I was i70ish, it's annoying as fuck to be called gimp when I've got 3 classes near i90 waiting on a couple allagan drops.