FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by notorious bum View Post
    did not expect to see a fuckin Samurai riding a horse.
    Looked more Mongol to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    3 week break ; ; whhyyyy
    Fucking this.
    Fox has World Series rights, but that doesn't start until next Wednesday. The Monday after that I'll give, because there could be a game five, and that's they day it's scheduled.
    There is no excuse for it to not be on next week though.

Guess I'll start watching some of that new Once Upon a Time show, saw my boy Sayid from Lost was in an episode last week.

Here, die of cuteness:

E. Body
    BG Level

small fyi Sayid is in the Wonderland one.

Another fyi, it's not that great...

damn, got those shows mixed up...already dl'd the first 2 episodes, so... waste of time? lol

delete delete delete^

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I just binge watched the last 5 episodes. I have to say the special effects seem rather well done for a tv show budget. The Sandman episode particularly stood out for me, when the eye popped and the Sandman himself. Although I am watching on a small computer screen so maybe it doesn't stand well in HD format.

I wonder where Kumar disappeared to after the second episode. And who was covering for Ichabod when that cop started looking into his background.

Banned.

BG Level

I figure they were going too fast with the main plot, then got the green light for more eps and then went the scenic route (monster of the week)

Lots of advancement/backstory this last episode. Pretty cool stuff IMO.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I hope that wasn't the last episode with John Noble, I always want more! Also, that Mason guy, I can't put my finger on where I've seen him before.

Quote Originally Posted by Laugana View Post
    I hope that wasn't the last episode with John Noble, I always want more! Also, that Mason guy, I can't put my finger on where I've seen him before.
    He was in Trueblood and Grimm to name a couple.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Ahh it was True Blood as that mental vampire.

Damn, this is one of the few fantasy shows that the main villain doesn't roll like the Power Rangers and always avoid "danger" by simply sending his lackey demons to retrieve his shit lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I liked it but I wish they didn't recap something that had just happened, especially when it was recapped in the recap. So many recaps!

E. Body
    BG Level

Damn, so many brocodes being broken. Barnabas Stinson would be turning in his grave. Ichabod should know this too, since he was around for when it was written...

Blackice

Spoiler: show
    Did anyone else feel that the reveal for the identity for the HH was a bit of a let down? It just seems convenient that the big bad of the season is just his best-bro that lost his fiancee.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I would have prefered if it had been kept a mystery. Now we have a face to put with the body and it seems less intimidating now.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

The headless horseman has a name in the original story so as soon as Ichabod mentioned the name of his best friend, I cringed. The trope of my best friend being my enemy because I took his fiancée has been to death .... HA!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

The fact that Ichabod told his friend the day after the engagement was called off, was awesome bad timing. Especially with them being in the middle of a mission (in broad daylight with no sort of skulking going on. They were begging to be caught).

Wow anyone watched the season finale? pretty great imo, well for what it is anyways lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Persona Nongrata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Yup, cant wait for the next season.