1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 19 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 0 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 9 hours, 19 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 227 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

That 60s sleep has screwed me out of points as well because I'm nice enough to wait multiple minutes for people but people aren't nice enough to wait 30s for me.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Hunt scene on Excal is finally starting to settle down. I joined the "Seasons" hunt LS which is like 8 LS's strong altogether sometime last week and they got that shit on lock, it's impressive. They started giving people 2 chances if they aggro pull before they ban and kick from LS or if you straight up pull before everyone is there or before the engage time called out isn't reached, you're out. A lot of people calmed down.

Also, I'm not sure if it was because low server traffic last night or what, but I could actually see every mob I fought yesterday instead of guessing where to steel cyclone and flash spam. I'm on PS3 with an ssd too lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by OWS_Tonx View Post
    Hunt scene on Excal is finally starting to settle down. I joined the "Seasons" hunt LS which is like 8 LS's strong altogether sometime last week and they got that shit on lock, it's impressive. They started giving people 2 chances if they aggro pull before they ban and kick from LS or if you straight up pull before everyone is there or before the engage time called out isn't reached, you're out. A lot of people calmed down.
    Yeah, I've been running with them since the first week. I also like how the tell the members to stfu when they start shouting crap at ppl from outside the TS for pulling early and invite solo-players who found the hunt into their pts. But don't go hunting with them during prime time on weekends, you won't see a single mob, cause there's about 200 ppl running around in the zone lol

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by OWS_Tonx View Post
    On Rag its terrible, people shout false positions, pull as soon as they can (unless its a rank S) and troll/insult the ppl who couldn't make it on time with things such as "Umad? Speed-up fag!" & I pass.

Tonight was good for me as I could make 200 mark, but its a one off >.>;

edit
    Just found that gem while looking for a hunt PT:

http://i57.tinypic.com/29nuhp1.png

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

<--- Oh I've got that covered!

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Going to get Tomatoes, person I'm with is like "oh Hellclaw is up, no one's here"

"k let's kill it"

welp that made them mad I guess. I didn't even read shout until after someone mentioned the horde was angry on voip

what the fuck does report and reddit even mean

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Lol nep

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marquiss Zenkoji
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This nigga Nep became public enemy #1.

Made you a shitty MS paint pic.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...5.png~original

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nep View Post
    Going to get Tomatoes, person I'm with is like "oh Hellclaw is up, no one's here"

"k let's kill it"

welp that made them mad I guess. I didn't even read shout until after someone mentioned the horde was angry on voip

Simple people will report you to a GM!

(I'm not joking) when people pull early here, others blacklist them

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I love the idea that by not engaging in some community's self-appointed rules that you won't be allowed to participate in the community that you weren't even part of to begin with.

"Oh no, anything but that..."

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Nep View Post
    Reddit bitches don't know bout BG.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

The best part is that they think by reporting you and talking about you on Reddit, that'll somehow stop you from... doing exactly what you just did. The idea is to shame people into never getting a party or a linkshell, neither of which you seemed to need.

Balmung's a fucking cesspool of entitlement when it comes to Hunts.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Cutriss View Post
    I love the idea that by not engaging in some community's self-appointed rules that you won't be allowed to participate in the community that you weren't even part of to begin with.

"Oh no, anything but that..."
    A few night ago I was in a FC hunt party and we're looking for A ranks. I run across white joker, the B rank rat. I am the only one there for awhile as my group gathers. We engage and start fighting it. Around 70% somebody shows up and reports it on their hunt LS. We kill it and are talking about where to go next when the horde shows up. They immediately start the witch hunt in /say on who pulled first. I leave the area to go scout the mob we are actually after. My party then tells me on TS that they said it was me who "pulled early" and that I have now been banned from the "four major hunt LSs" on the server. We then all had a good chuckle and carried on.

I can't report a mob up to any hunt LS cuz they're all full, so I hear, and I don't give a fuck to do so anyway. Besides it's a fucking B rank bitches! Who gives a flying fuck. Way too many entitled leeches "hunting" in this game. They think sitting at the aetheryte with an invite to a hunt LS suddenly gives them carte blanche to blacklist players and tell others to do the same because it doesn't fit into their twisted idea of what "community" means. Where are those same people when someone capable needs help clearing an extreme primal? Selling it to that person, that's where! Or better yet, they're the ones that need the clear because they suck at this game to begin with.

Fuck 'em. I don't pull early, I just claim and kill. I am not interested in being part of the little diner's club or whatever-the-fuck I am banned from and wasn't a part of to begin with lol

Most of those people would've killed themselves in XI, but I'm with you in that I don't give 2 shits about a B rank. If I see it, I'mma kill it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

The smart LSs don't care if someone out of LS pulls, it's a free-for-all at that point. And they've been doing hunts for so long already that it doesn't matter if they miss a B here and there. But you always have a few derps who are on their first hunt and think they speak for everybody. In your example that's "Aoshi Shinmorii."

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I had been kicked from 3 hunt linkshells for "pulling early" when there was a fuck ton army for a B rank so far I made my own hunt LS and a friend from here said they were just derping around found a B and killed it with their group. Then were told they didn't share etc so someone in the linkshell called them terrible/bad/scrub/anything along those lines.

First of all, it was a B. Second is they are a friend. Once I got out of my dungeon I gladly removed them. Never seen someone cry over a B so much.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

though, you would think after being kicked from your first two linkshells for pulling early, you might just let somebody else pull first from then on

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

It's a B... who cares, if they care so much they can bend over and take it in the B

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh it was for small things, the first was actually not kicking someone out of my pt who was pulling early. Second a SMN's titan was about to tag a B rank so I figured fuck it, it's gonna be claimed in half a second so threw energy drain. Third time was annoyed with all the QQ I had just about 0 fucks left

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Interesting, on Excalibur, you're more liable to get a invite to hunting parties/linkshells if you pull solo or whatever, than for people to yell at you.