1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 50 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 17 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 16 hours, 50 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 227 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
    Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

There's no point to stun imo. that shit is stupid easy to dodge and it's not like you need caster lb3 for nails. Bad players are bad

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah dude logged out after he just came back from duty. Must suck to claim you are amazing but not back it up~ was an all melee pt, not one lb was used on the nail phase. Too funny really. Wish I saved the shouts when I went to make a visit, few others wanted to see his i100 pld

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Holy shit... I thought they were the most retarded on Ragnarok..

1st picture I posted is about the gears lock, I just don't even..

Edit: What about this one?

http://i60.tinypic.com/2449o53.png

funily, found this online...

http://i61.tinypic.com/2lm2ihy.jpg

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Ragnarok has some really fucking stupid people on it. The amount of dumb people I encounter on PF is insane. Just had some crazy elitist idiot join my T2 0click today. His name was Cronsomething. Was a taru Sch.

Joins my run knowing full well that loot rules were "Need > Greed" yet still demanded that he get the Tank belt. We get to ADS, go in a few seconds before 0click to set up everything, he starts freaking out about how we entered too early, how we're all scrubs, he refuses to heal and sits in the corner of the area, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT. Causes us to wipe, starts bitching at the party about how we're all shit, scrubs, noobs, ect. I kick him from party, he then proceeds to /tell everyone in the party about how he's better than everyone, how we're all children, and some other shit I can't remember right now.

While we waited on getting another healer, we see that he started up his own t2 run. His first PF comment was "0click, no scrubs, I don't know why I play during this time". After like 20 minutes go by, he changes it to "Offering 40k a person for tank belt". After every t2 win my group did we looked at Pf to see him still seeking with no one in his party. Was hilarious.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...racter/350620/

Joined a levi party. Main tank dies, I provoke head, tank both, while this gem just stands there hitting it like a moron and doesn't provoke it back. Ended up solo tanking it from 40% to 0%. Given that he has all at 50, that's pretty fucking sad.

He had the nerve to call me out after I mis-timed a stun the next run ( I apologized ) after when he doesn't even bother taking adds or provoking.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    Ragnarok has some really fucking stupid people on it. The amount of dumb people I encounter on PF is insane. Just had some crazy elitist idiot join my T2 0click today. His name was Cronsomething. Was a taru Sch.

Joins my run knowing full well that loot rules were "Need > Greed" yet still demanded that he get the Tank belt. We get to ADS, go in a few seconds before 0click to set up everything, he starts freaking out about how we entered too early, how we're all scrubs, he refuses to heal and sits in the corner of the area, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT. Causes us to wipe, starts bitching at the party about how we're all shit, scrubs, noobs, ect. I kick him from party, he then proceeds to /tell everyone in the party about how he's better than everyone, how we're all children, and some other shit I can't remember right now.

While we waited on getting another healer, we see that he started up his own t2 run. His first PF comment was "0click, no scrubs, I don't know why I play during this time". After like 20 minutes go by, he changes it to "Offering 40k a person for tank belt". After every t2 win my group did we looked at Pf to see him still seeking with no one in his party. Was hilarious.
    I blame you for not posting a screenshot. Also can you confirm if its him please: http://fr.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/2823491/ Because if he's the one you're talking about I can confirm he's a well rounded asshole, myself having him on my BL.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    I blame you for not posting a screenshot. Also can you confirm if its him please: http://fr.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/2823491/ Because if he's the one you're talking about I can confirm he's a well rounded asshole, myself having him on my BL.
    Yeah, that's the idiot. And I really do need to start screenshotting shit.

Remit One (1) Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qeomash Pandemonium
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Asura

...I...I don't even...

Lodestone Profile

Not even a grand company...and they were in Castrum. I honestly didn't know that was possible. Black mage is unlocked, but not equipped.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

gilsellers do that

in fact based on the name, yeah

that looks like all the gilsellers i see, full militia and astrolabe HQ do nothing but duty finder all day

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Explains the stack of 11 heavens eye IV I saw up today.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

So my wife (Melisandre), a friend of ours (Ilyena) and myself decide to go do some T1 tonight. We did a few runs and everything went well, and then we came across this SMN and this SCH, and everything went to shit.

We got passed ADS easily enough, but then the SMN starts literally marking everyone in the raid while we're doing trash. This is the result of what happened when I removed the marks:

They ended up spawning slimes and trying to blow them up, killing the ones about to be fed, and even went so far as to just /sit (yes, the actual sit emote) in the poison while shit talking the entire raid.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Not sure if this belongs in random fail or drop thread, but saw an upgraded Liberator the other day. Unless I'm missing something critical about DRG armament choices (Leviathan lance seemingly superior, or an Animus Gae Bolg), not only a wasted, what, 1300 Soldiery tomes? But also wasted Unidentified Tomestone and Sands of Time.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Not sure if this belongs in random fail or drop thread, but saw an upgraded Liberator the other day. Unless I'm missing something critical about DRG armament choices (Leviathan lance seemingly superior, or an Animus Gae Bolg), not only a wasted, what, 1300 Soldiery tomes? But also wasted Unidentified Tomestone and Sands of Time.
    Please explain to me how an i110 weapon is inferior to i95/i100?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Mm thought tidal wave weapons were 110, nvm then. Right thread at least

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

jesus'christ'that'log'hurts'to'read

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
    jesus'christ'that'log'hurts'to'read
    Wish I could emptyquote this.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Good'lord'I'would'have'booted'that'person'from'the 'group'after'the'second'wipe

Quote Originally Posted by OWS_Tonx View Post
    There's no point to stun imo. that shit is stupid easy to dodge and it's not like you need caster lb3 for nails. Bad players are bad
    Basically, yep..all over FFXIV!

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I really don't understand people who argue a strat like that. It's not your fucking run, say your peace one time then shut the fuck up. I've gotten to the point where people bitch about how I run things more than once I tell them to leave or I kick them. I'd rather not deal with a headache like that where most just become children for not doing their magical super win strat, like that Belle idiot or Cron.

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

worth'the'read

best'part'was'the'comment'that'they'had'their'keyb oard'when'they'fell'down'the'steps'LOL